How ya holding up?

how ya holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feeling okay brah, down about $100k on the week

oh well, you win some, you lose some

I'm approaching being 50% down if more weak handed faggots keep selling.

don’t you mean HODLING friend?? bitcoin to the moon!!!! what color Lambo friend? im personally in it for the technology

It's definitely going to keep going down . Wait until this Bitconnect shit is plastered all over the news and the normies repeat " Bitcoin is a Scam" ad nauseam

>he bought the hodl meme

I bought at 15k because Veeky Forums told me to. Just want to kill myself.

same here, stay strong, i'm with u

So many cheap buying opportunities. I can't decide what to buy.
I think I'll go for some SUB, NEO and ARK. But damn, this is hard

You really think any normie money is left? You idiot

we are down 50% from ATH

All normie money is already out of this ecosystem

empty

BTC is going to 1k

You ain't seen nothing yet

/biz is the normies

I stsrted in december. Still need to go about 20% lower in eth and btc for me to be where I started out.

The fucking state of these McAfee drones, it's just a cult at this point

>tfw i literally fell for the hodl meme

holding only works in a bull market or stocks where the valuation follows real metrics

in bear market it's a shit strategy

i quit my job. have a wife and kids. cant return and without that job (200kish) i probably couldn't find work for 50k (hyper niche). hated job so thats good. wife not happy. feeling anxious. TWIST: still a multimillionaire lolz. but we have expensive lifestyle and i don't think wife is cool with my super early retirement and downgrade plan...

40% down on my poorfag investment. Nothing I couldn't afford to los so that's not the issue.

The real issue is how this office job is slowly killing my motivation, my enthusiasm, my testosterone. I dread every day I have to spend in this shithole, only to be financially independent from my family and save up some cash for future projects, while the world looks darker and darker each day.

This crash delayed even more the chance to get the fuck out of this life.

Just quit man. Tell the boss to go fuck himself. Best part of any job is quitting.

-41% from the top

I'm amused that the best financial decision I made was buying $20 of bitcoin back in 2011 to play with, and not writing down the password for the wallet file because I was sure I would remember it.

I finally cracked it last month and just finished liquidating when the price dropped.

Lost 60% of portfolio value but feeling pretty comfy as still up 5x over last couple months.

Grateful to not be an idiot like BCC morons.

Anyone save a pic of that twitter crypto normie girl? She had a meltdown and tweeted a pic of her naked before closing her account. Had a stunning rack. Wouldn't mind throwing some cash her way, maybe give her a PRL necklace.

Quite good, i just broke even and put a bit more fiat into memecoins.

Lost 1500 euros :/ wallet has been -30% for the last 3 days

link?

>Had $2500 at height in my portfolio
>considered selling to pay the rent until I'm done with uni (~$500 a month in rent)
>w..weak hands sell
>down to $800
>put in about $650 of my own money
Fuck me, I can take a 100% L and be fine but I'm pissed

Learn to save the things you like faggots.

Fucking 10/10 body though.

not too bad, I only invested 300$ intitially but seeing my gains disapear sucks dick

I feel bad for the mother fuckers with tens of thousands of dollars sunk into crypto right now

DOWN!BEATING ME DOWN!BEATING ME BEATING ME DOWN!DOWN!INTO THE GROUND!SCREAMING SOME SOUND!BEATING ME BEATING ME DOWN!DOWN!INTO THE GRRRROOOUUUUUUUUNNNDDDD!!!!

No, Tronix.

I'm genuinely worried atm.

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

i never invested anything into this shit and i'm having fun laughing at all the faggots who are killing themselves over it. hope GPU prices drop soon

YOUR ID SAYS 'BUY'
FUCKING BUY EVERYTHING!!!!!

Then she can leave

couldn't have said it better myself bud

A very sturdy wooden chair
Also check this 5

I tethered up halfway down the dip yesterday. Literally market sold everything. I was debating coming untethered last night and this morning, but I had a feeling this wasn't over.

Barely escaped with profit over my principal.

This, dubs confirm
Jews already grabbed your shekel

lost around 4m, but still up from initial

should have took out some house money to buy something nice but u live and u learn folks

ICX and SIA are the top 2 picks for this market

>fuck its over, time to get a job
>alright lets try to fix my CV
>2016-2017: NEET
>2017-2018: c-c-rypto currencies investor...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I dont want a mcjob NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL KILL MYSELF

Anybody else gonna end it all if it doesn't recover?

yeah

kek
double dubs

Pretty chill. It may seem irrational, but I believe in crypto too much.

Holding until the very end my bro
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI

Down 10k
about to kill myself

BUY2

JUST 2!!!

I'm feeling down, to be honest, not because I lost all that much money--I've lost about 40 actual dollars. But I'm down because I feel like everything I touch turns into a disaster, and the moment I make a choice it becomes the worst choice to make. After almost two decades of pure and constant suffering, it's hard not to feel like whatever has created me wants me to be in pain. I just don't know what I did to deserve this life. I've even gone to extreme lengths like deleting all my torrented music in hopes it will improve my karma. Nothing works though, I can't imagine a brighter future, because every choice I make always becomes the wrong choice.

I didn't plan to cash out until 2021 anyway so fuck it I'll just hold until we're dead

Same.

And if had just waited a few days I could have bought so much for 30-50% off, I'm bitter as fuck right now.

Your life is worth 10k? fucking hell user, pull yourself together.

>I've lost about 40 actual dollars

Get the fuck outta here

Pretty good. My 401k is up 10% since the start of the year. The stock market has been fantastic. Thanks for asking. Glad I dont own any crypto.

Nocoiner here. Doing great.

We're about to go under 9k right now anons.

If this is the end i'm glad we got to see it together.

Maybe we'll rise out of this stronger than ever yet, or maybe it's over for all of us.

Just invested in ETH an hour ago, I hope this will pay off in the long-term.

Lost ~20% then i sold everything for tether etc. Waiting for a good time to buy back my coins. Comfy feels here

Since I have a normal job and no money "invested" in crypto currencies, my day is just fine.

its not over. we are going to make it.

good when I think about all the normies who got burnt

Use rope.

i'm down 60%
it's too late to tether up

I made one bad trade that burned me for 10% a week ago but I thought it would be no big deal since I would rebound from that very quickly.

Then this began and it has compounded on top of that.

>it's too late to tether up
>It can't go lower

You should definitely be tethering up at least some of your portfolio. BTC just broke 10k.

Feels bad man - yeah it might not be worth it to tether up now - log out and hodl

i'm good. the bitconnect memes make it sufferable.

I'm taking this time to practice my stock trading, with all I've learned trading crypto.

I don't think I'll ever freak-out about a 5% draw down in Apple stock, ever again.