Jibrel

It was just announced that the Al Maktoum family will tokenize part of its10 billion fund as a pilot for Jibrel and to provide more liquidity for jCash. This is going to top 20 lads, strap the fuck in.

Who is on board of this rocketship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2666 here

Congrats, this will be like 100k EOY. JNT will be burned from day one, kickstarted by Saudi oil millions. Just hold and your share of the total supply will grow quickly.

Where can I buy this? Can't believe I missed this gem

Yazyboy is such a gem, I’m already picking a color of my gt3 rs

Will be on 5 different exchanges on February 1st. If this lists below 2 dollars a pop you got yourself a bargain. Maybe the bear market will help you.

62k JNT REPORTING IN, WHO HERE /COMFY/

umm i bought 20k of this based on a random shill here on /biz...did i just buy my retirement?

We should be announcing exchanges in the coming weeks.

We're actively working to list on the major exchanges.

But have only confirmed HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex and a few other small exchanges.

But we hope to make major announcements around at least 2 of the major BBB soon

We appreciate your patience

from the Telegram group

i have 10k boys :)

also hope you guys watched at least some bit of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
made me very euphoric about my investment throughout the day

>Al Maktoum family

The Al Maktoum family is the ruling royal family of Dubai, and one of the six ruling families of the United Arab Emirates. - wikipedia

Vice President and Prime Minister of United Arab Emirates are in on this shit!

The federal UAE is in as well. They will tokenize assets via Jibrel. A literal country is one of the first Jibrel users.

Hi I am the user that shilled this no reddit and it blew up here.

I tried shilling it on here at the start but Veeky Forums didn't even listen. You fags are welcome. Enjoy being rich :)

Do you have any source? Holding 133k JNT tokens. I might be rich soon.

thanks to the kind user who shilled this fee weeks ago shouldve went all in back then

This is getting unreal very fast.

fucking hell i found this myself and am sad i didnt get more money in this, rode ICX from $1.9 to almost $6 and then went all in JNT
initial investment was about $220

Im still sending you 10k jiblets if this goes 10x as I promised, got your eth address saved

It was literally announced on the Blockchain Revolution livestream a few hours ago. Some user posted a video, but idk if it's part of that. 133k JNT are enough to make you a millionaire in a few months. The token economics make it so that you just need to hodl. youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

Please realize this is not some shitcoin you flip. This is literally designed for a steady moon. Jibrel itself will literally suppress crazy moons and crazy dips by buying/selling tokens. But in the long term, JNT will be used as gas, so usage of Jibrel

ill suck your dick if this explodes

Im so fucking ready, the financial sector of UAE has 89 billion ready to pilot

Is this a utility token? Will I get dividends like GAS from NEO by holding this coin?

Other user here that bought 40k here in the other thread following from your reddit post.

You never linked your twitter bro

Its just a shit and centralized version of MakerDAO

This is the DAO Fudder. 100%

he just doesnt get tired of being retarded

Where u buy this shit

most likely binance from feb1

i gave you the list of exchanges for fucks sake

They're going to release the tokens right into the fucking bear market, don't they ? Well, I'll try to scoop up some cheap jewbrels if it dips to add to my 10k stack.

Man he was so good at shilling it. I am in since presale and tried to shill multiple times, but noone listened. I even released that document from my whale group here, does anyone remember that?

yeah, this sucks desu, although picking up some cheap ones is good I guess