OK IS THIS TRUE?

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

Please tell me this is false

Nope. Any TA fag could see that a big drop was coming.

So its going back to 1k ?

1K$ is hard, but it's possibility.
Maybe he's bs, but for now it was on tick.

I think we will see a bottom around 6-7k

If someone really wants to short BTC down to 1k they're probably trying to kill bitcoin. It would never recover because there is already better coins around

Yeah that's true. In fact, if Bitcoin drops to 1K, confidence will be lost in the general public, meaning alt coins will suffer quite a bit as well.

It’s false. There are hundreds of these, and this one happens to be closest to what happened

Nope. Any TA fag could see that it can't go below $8k. He just bs'd to leave plenty of room for re-entry before the plebs does.

Direct me to one other!

both that and his twitter account is 1 month old btw, has no other presence whatsoever

1K$ would make bitcoin useless.

Delete this!

well its not wrong

unbelievable actually

FAKE AND GAY

I s it?

That or he's extremely lucky at predicting the future through nonsense. Whatever is happening isn't over, not by a Longshot. Look at those sell walls.

Ever heard of spoofing? This is the buy sign you're looking for right now. Buyzone 8.5k-10k

He was calling 3k earlier in the month. I think he is right about the manipulation by miners and whales. The alt bull run was so incredibly obvious pumped and dump by whales to normies. I thought bitcoin would be free from the same manipulation, obviously not. Took out my initial investment and more, it will be a while for things to recover.

4 out if 5 of the people posting in here belong to the same whale group that posted that on tradingview and keep posting it here.

It is not real.

^ including the guy I just responded to

It was literally on the front page for the last week from multiple TAs saying bitcoin was going to drop