I'm getting kinda fucked, like everyone else, bought 4 eth at 1300$, since I consider it the most stable coin/project

I'm getting kinda fucked, like everyone else, bought 4 eth at 1300$, since I consider it the most stable coin/project.

Now with the crash, and people saying it's gonna go to 400$, would it be better to put 2 eth into req, wait for the friday announcement, if it goes up and Eth crashes even lower, put the money back in Eth, since Eth won't be less than 2k eoy.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

swap.tech/whitepaper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Buying at ath
Your weak hands need not apply, eth is going to moon soon 5k eoy.

Put some into AST, it's holding it's value quite well and they are launching everything right now.

You can read more here:

swap.tech/whitepaper/

And buy them on binance.

>like everyone else, bought 4 eth at 1300$
>like everyone else
But you had a full year to buy in at less than $600. You had 6 months to buy in at less than $300. You could have even waited a few days to get to where we're at now. But you chose to FOMO in at ATH. Fuck off.

Who said it will go to $400? That's not legit my dude

you have zero fuckign clue. so you better do nothing and stay away from that shit for a month

>Now with the crash, and people saying it's gonna go to 400$
>Who said it will go to $400? That's not legit my dude
more like $100 eth is worthless compared to bitcoin.

Dude, I was abroad working two jobs the entire year up to October, the day I was supposed to buy ETH, 13th of December I had some complications and it went up to 720$ in a single night.

I don't live in the USA so my options for buying coins with fiat are 0. I've made 2 ETH into 5 before investing further into 4 more ETH since I can't see the future.

I'm still up.

ETH will reach atleast 2k. Just hold, drink tea and live your life. Sell it at the end of the year

That is my plan. I got most of my money in fiat and I'm living good, and I'm not greedy like the 90% of this board, I'd be content with 2x gains.

But, if ETH is going further down, and REQ is keeping it's value and getting some upwards motion on friday, why not use that?

Probably the best just to leave it as it is.

Rest of my investments are in ICX and VEN.

ETH will reach 5k this year.

Who cares retard, i dont give a fuck about your excuses

My guts saying buy now. Anyone else think this shits going lower? I feel like burgers at least on the east cost would have sold by now

>Excuses
>On Veeky Forums
>To anonymous individual
Wow you really are an average Norman aren't you? Just admit you fucked up and take responsibility

Washington burger here I only have a little invested I just started if ether hits 500 or 600 I'll buy 2 then I'm done spending for the month

Yeah I predicted last night BTC would keep free falling down to 8k, with 4k being the floor. It makes sense because it just hit the ATH a few weeks ago.

Fucking heavy bags for everyone till this changes. ETH will probably hit $400 but if you hold maybe it'll be back or 2k

I know, I know I've let you down...

I mean I thought 900 was the bottom but...

I've been on Veeky Forums for more than a decade, it's just my manner. Some people offer constructive thoughts, others make me laugh, I enjoy both.

best time to buy when everyone is in panick.

General rule of thumb. If you think it's low it can always get lower even lower if you wait

Your getting JUST’d a lot harder than me but if it’s all profit for you who cares? I FOMO’d into crypto last week and have bought about .85 ETH at 1150 avg throughout the week and am truly JUST’d I can afford to lose the money but it still sucks. What are the odds things bounce back in a few weeks back up to 1400?

oh sorry to hear that pal. in that case everything is going to be alright and you are clearly on the way to making it. dont forget to buy some more round number of etherium coins right now before it dips below 700. good luck

Chances is high, whales are accumulating cheap right now.

Thanks for the kind words, so many trolling pajeets and chinks on this bird it’s hard to tell where the memes end and begin sometimes

>I'm getting kinda fucked, like everyone else, bought 4 eth at 1300$
>mfw I bought 55 @270 just because I wanted to get into icos

Psst
Burgers like to sell around lunchtime. Stock market opens in 11 minutes
Ok I go now
T. Burger

>buy high sell low

This same thing happened in June of this year. Eth went up to $400 and I was pumped, then went down to $181. I had some and if onyly I had hodl. Fool me twice can’t get fooled again.