This is not the normal january dip...in terms of percentage, this is WAY bigger

Why does it always end in January tho

delusional bitcoiners and HODLers XD
circumstances never change nothing ever changes every outcome is the same

>healthy market correction

AM I STUPID FOR HOLDING?

SHOULD I SELL NOW

IM FUCKED MAN FUCKIG TOAST

France and GermMoney are trying to crack down on it and even make the UN globally agree and ban it. Banks want to get in cheap. Chinese and Korean officials didn‘t get bribed. More Volume more volatility and so on... that‘s why This Januar is worse

>bullish divergence developing

>crypto is NOT a ponzi scheme scam

>chinese new year

>it's just a dip

>show me your hodl face

>The next hour is the most important time in bitcoin history

>Now below my original investment
>No choice but to hold

>this happens every january

>Just the casual 1-17 dip

You should buy tether asap. eth ~700 and bitcoin will be less than 7500

BTC is now trading at $9,685.58, down 50% from it's peak at $19,343.04 on December 17th. We are returning to the mean, and the mean is somewhere around $3-5 thousand like it was late last year.

just fucking end me already

>bitcoin at 100k before the end of the year

>it's just a healthy correction

It's just the death of BTC. Everyone knew this would happen eventually. Yes this will be a bear market for the coming year or maybe 2. But crypto is NOT dead. Once decentralized applications get real world usage things will start to get bullish again and then the real dot-com like bubble will happen. With multiple trillion dollars marketcap and everyone and their mum jumping in.

Projects like OmiseGO REQ etc will be the leaders of this new bull market.

Actually its pretty close

>But crypto is NOT dead
Whatever helps u sleep crypto kid

REQ has so many use cases its scary, im not too worried about all this, it is so liquid it can go anywhere, cover anything, I think well be fine

i'd like to see the early jan pump percentages as well. looks like this January pump was bigger than usual, so it makes sense the dip would be proportionally larger

Man you soyboys will tell yourself anything. Get out and get into real investments

The end of BTC means the rise of alts. Hold your shitcoins, we're all gonna make it.

Lmao you sound like bitconnect victim who is delusional and dreaming about new rise

Not a crypto kid. Actually was a daytrader during the dot-com craze. One big mistake I made was buy Amazon at $30 watch it go up to $100 and then crash to $5 stay there for months and then sell it. That would be worth $1200 now.

I'm not going to make the same mistake with my OmiseGO and REQ portfolio. I'm just going to hold these bags for a couple of years until they actually start to moon.

If I sell now I'll only get $30,000 anyway it was around $110,000 at ATH 2 weeks ago. So fuck it Just going to forget about it until 2020/

and it looks like the crash is taking longer this time? and bouncing up more? might be due to all of the new money and inexperienced holders buying and selling before the crash is over, propping the price up.

you're embarrassing yourself no-coiner.

that's not the bottom mate...we're still going well below that 10k mark...we're going to sell off into the 8000's for sure, if not lower.

Stupid faggot, if BTC dies most of alts will die 100%. Where the fuck tards like you come from?

That graph is the only slither of logic in this market of emotional panicking manchildren and weak flimsy hands.

The largest dip in january 2014 was caused by the Mt. Gox disaster and this one is even bigger. Also, bitcoin is currently $9250 on Binance so the dip isn't over yet.

Market might still recover but it's obvious that this is not a normal january dip.

How is that the case? A new king will rule

>Healthy correction