Bitcoin went below 10k

>bitcoin went below 10k

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buckle up. Going to tank 50%.

I'm amused that the best financial decision I made was buying $20 of bitcoin back in 2011 to play with, and not writing down the password for the wallet file because I was sure I would remember it.

I finally cracked it last month and just finished liquidating when the price dropped.

HOW HOW HOW THE FUCK IS IT STILL GOING DOWN I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A DIP???????????????

Nice larp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What kind of skills do McDonald's look for when hiring? Asking for a friend.

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MBA and at least 3 years' experience in project and staff management

that didn't happen but it was an enjoyable read

FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK.

What about crypto trading for 2 months, will that look good on my resume???

BITCONNREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

I'M TAKING THIS MAN AND WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN

How do you "short" bitcoin?
How to make money with this`?

Who cares. It falls, maybe even to 1000$ or lower, even for months, but wait what you'll see afterwards.
I believe it gets this year to 100k$

So just hodl, get a beer/bong, and dont panic.

I was joking about McDs by the way, I have no idea what they look for. If you can somehow bluff that you were a 'legit' stock trader and a CEO (that term is used very loosely these days), you might come up with something.

Good luck margin trading while this thing nose dives.

>Veeky Forums right now

2017: figuring out how to calculate capital gains
2018: figuring out how to deduct capital losses

JUST SELL YOU IDIOTS

I`m a on/off suicidal NEET with nohing to lose, so I would immediatly try, but sadly I am also a -brainlet so I dont know how user

Some exchanges allows shorting. Also you can try futures exchanges.

SELL SELL SELL ITS OVER !!!!!!!

Shorting is buying something else with BTC, like dollars. You can make money by buying low and selling high, as always.

Only way to make money rn in crypto
is to p&d, reliable 20-50% profit every 3 days.

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF

All in the span of several weeks

I really don't understand all the pink wojaks on Veeky Forums today. Is $10k seriously considered low for BTC? Is $900 low for ETH? What fucking universe are you all from and what did the call the Berenstain Bears there? Anyone who's been on this board for more than a few weeks has at the very least doubled their initial investment even as of today. This can hardly even be called a "dip" yet. Let it drop another 50% or so and THEN I might consider buying some cheap coins.

Is now the time to buy BTC, or will it drop even harder?

Ill never sell my alts at a loss, you can go fuck your self. Alts are worth more.

w8 for 5k m8

>is 10k low?
I bought at 13k

Don't buy anything yet, user. Wait till feb at earliest.

Boi we going 9K and lower at this rate

no, wait another week

SIX IF ALL GOES WELL
ONE - TWO IF SHIT HITS THE FAN
SELL FUCKING NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

singles cut your losses
dubs you average down

So you're down around 20%? Maybe 21-22? Trust me, unless you were planning on cashing out some BTC to pay your rent this month, you'll be fine. As others have said I could easily see this dropping to 9k or even 8k, but you'll still be fine. In a year from now when you're up 200+% you're not going to give this week any thought. This is what you signed up for when you bought a volatile asset. It goes down a lot, it goes up a lot, but history as shown that it goes up a fuckton more than it goes down on large time scales.

wow I haven't read that fabricated story 10,000 times

Sold all my bitcoin yesterday at $11250.

I'm out of this crypto ponzi scam. Goodbye.

get read to update that to 9K (8k wtihin the next couple of hrs)

guys i put 3k of my moms money in btc how do i tell her it's now worth $274?

you did good user

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

>tfw invested 10 btc in an ICO

H O P E
O
P
E

Make sure to buy back in when it hits 8999.

There is monster support at 8700, that'll be the lowest it can hit. Stop panicking FFS. Even if it hits 7k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.

It always drops lower than people will expect.
It always climbs higher than people will believe.

If you're currently looking to buy, wait longer.

For me, I just hold with my cool hands. Some of us have been here before so many times that we look forward to the next crash, even though we just hodl through - because we know what comes after.

>Even if it hits 7k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 6k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 5k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 4k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 3k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 2k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.
>Even if it hits 1k it is still far from the worst crash we've had.

well it crashed 90% in the past, so if it goes down to about 2000 it would be as bad as it had been, if it goes to 0-1999 then it would really be the worst ever, also I dont think it would recover past that , because there are too many other/better cryptos out there

I dont understand this hold logic.
Wasnt it smarter to had sold at 17-18k and make a good profit and then buy again after the crash.

You guys remember the idiots on forex who try to fight against the trend.

>There is monster support at 8700, that'll be the lowest it can hit.
>Even if it hits 7k

Holy shit, I can smell your fear, user.

basically your right, but most people shun from going back into fiat, due to taxes and fees, so selling mostly meant selling your alts into something "stable" like ETH or BTC, which means ofc shit when everything crashes

>it's recovering
FUCK BUY BUY BUY

ETHER, pls

>tfw coinbase's slow ass ach transfers are the only thing that saved you from putting in another 3k on Monday

Thanks, I guess.

I’ll buy at $8.99

all me monies gone

If you made money in 2017 but lost it all early 2018 do you still have to pay tax?

You did no make money, you only make money if you cash out

Tether up boys
THIS IS GONNA BE A HARD DROP
A REALLY FUCKING HARD DROP

When do we hit the 20% CME limit?

8K HERE WE CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>>it's recovering

BULL TRAP
U
L
L

T
R
A
P

The only hard drop was when your mother accidentally let go of you as a baby and your head hit the floor

tf you aaahing at? six was supposed to be good

Be honest, Veeky Forums, is the floor $0.01?

buying back in at 8.5. It will go to moon again once normans get tax refunds to burn.

No it's unironically reverse-trending buy now

No, because at that point who the fuck is going to be selling bitcoins anyway? It's either 1k or just zero.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that the new meme? Hoping the average person on the street blows their refund on a "currency" that's in the process of blowing up?

You're fucking ADORABLE.

I already locked in a futures contract for Jan 18th at $13.5k

the margin requirement is $50,000 per contract (LUL)

Uhm, no sweaty. Bitcoin is the future.
>It's faster than using cash
>It's a store of value (I don't know what that means but it sounds pretty awesome)
>fiatshills BTFO
>John McAfee said it would reach 1 million and he's a smart computer guy and shit.

If you want make some profit during the dip join..
Discord >>UXBnfm2

I'd be worried now. I didn't think BTC could go below 10k.

>sweaty

Bitcoin will not replace any current real currency in your lifetime.

But you keep thinking you know things. You're just a fat, retarded NEET parrot who's squawking shit you read here.

>in the process of blowing up
Right now. People have short attention spans and most people aren't doing their taxes for couple months and won't get their refund until weeks after that

You're fucking ADORABLE.

Your business plan is literally fairy stories.

fucking single digit IQ poster fails to perceive obvious parody

Are you serious? It will probably go below $300. That's what was "normal" for several years. That's where I'll be buying in.

I was just shitposting baka desu famalamadingdong.

There's no well defined support walls anywhere on the way to the bottom right now. There's no saying where today's floor will be.

Well, okay then. We can have mansex now.

I am glad I decided to cash out of bitcoin like four weeks or so ago. I started mining coins years ago because I saw some posts on /v/ about it, I had an impressive graphics card so I did it.

Unfortunately this stuff is just not made for someone like me. I tried to get into crypto trading and it just gave me sleepless nights and immense amounts of stress. Cashing out all of my cryptos got me to about $95,000 in total and I'm just gonna take that and invest it some place else. I don't have the balls for this market.

>Abandon all ships

Bitmex allow it iirc

The face of /biz

its like a fake stock market but people thought those logos were real companies