/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Global warming BTFO edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Morning, what memes are we looking forward to today?

I hope NSPR breaks .20¢ today

First for comfy CRBP dip

Sorry I’m l8 m8s. My brand new ductless ac/heat unit went out last night. Froze all night and hardly slept. My hot water froze up some time this morning even though the pipes are wrapped. Then my truck was frozen shut this morning and it took an hour to get it defrosted.

Damn son, what part of the country you in?

AMRS gonna moon today.

South East Texas. Close to the gulf. We hardly ever get temps like this.

I have a buddy in Shreveport Louisiana and he told me it got to 15, that's wild for down south. Also that lots of people are without power.

I'm feeling a big boost from UQM today. Gonna reach over 1.70

It was 17 here. I think that’s a record low. We’ve also had snow 3 times this winter which is also a record. It’ll get cold enough to freeze but hardly ever snows. Last time was December 2008.

Reminder to get into UVXY befor the government shuts down on Friday.

Shieeeet

I'm in Northern MN and it's going to be 34° with rain possible this weekend, what the hell, I'll trade ya

Gladly. I Fucking hate the cold. I miss my 50 degree winters.

BAC why :(

Wheres the floor on the BTC futures? I was thinking 8 grand, and then taking a position in some Haitian chain etf memes.

AMRS gonna moon every day

BPMX

Someone shilled AMRS on here some time ago and I didn't buy it.

Please shill me something else to numb the pain bros.

AMRS! is still a go mate. I can see the gap fill to $8 by march.

the most comfy thread on the board now all the coiners have an heroed

MARK should be going to 15 soon.

Remember when the coiners said we were dumb?

Is there any RobinHood alternative for EUfags?

degiro

Thing is that I have most of my money in USD because I get paid in dollars. Exchange rate for USD/EURO or USD/CZK is horrible right now and DeGiro doesn't let me invest in USD, only in Euro, I've asked them about it. Ideally I'd like to use something like Robin Hood that will let me deposit USD and invest in USD if something like that exists.

If litecoin hits $100 I’m going in for a coin. Watching Ripple too.

I was having an audible kek at first but now it’s just sad. A lot of normies have lost life savings on a meme. Reminds me of the dotcom bust.

já používám interactive brokers

Crypto fags all over the board already. Why shill in specific stock only thread.

This is the big correction. Wait for BTC to hit 3-5000 before you buy ANY coin. Also one more warning to get into UVXY before the government shut down/Stock market correction. Cryptos front run the old market. Just watch and see next week.

Britbong here I use degiro. Robinhood and a similar app were supposed to be released here "late 2017".

Fucking Brexit I swear

you live in beaumont?

IPWR

>UVXY

looks like crap based on google search

Do they let you deposit USD?

>mfw i maxed out my credit card when bitcoin was $1800
>mfw i doubled my money and paid off my credit card
>mfw when i bought in again at $6800 doubled my money and now have about $4k of profits sitting in bitcoin
>mfw waiting for it to dip below $7k to buy in again

>holding leveraged etfs more than day

what a retard.

You're new. I can tell just by this post.

It's good during contractions, that's about it.

igc earnings call

>Mfw it will likely be dogshit and I stand to lose 2 hundo

Get in Friday before close then thank me on Monday. UVXY is a hedge/betting tool. It is NOT an investment. I sense a lot of new blood coming to /rgt/ because of the crypto hell.

What are you in at?
Also, do you know where their earnings call is on their website?

>weather = climate change

Close. You?

LOL listen to yourself you dangerous newbie retard. You think trading penny stocks on robin hood for a year makes you some experienced big dog? Get a grip, faggot.

protip: the VIX 24jan18 14 calls are a way better bet than holding some shitty 3x leveraged etf that decays like rotton fruit. oh wait, you cant trade options in your toy babby account LOL

yeah, but not tx

Uh..... Alright?

>????

you are literally nigger tier.

Sure thing, Rollplaying Nigger.

Stay poor trading your 5 shares of penny stocks and thinking you're some slick whiz who doesn't even understand theta decay.

>Spends 5 mins googling leveraged ETFs
>Pretends to be a pro trader

Show us your account balance, nigger.

I'm bored this morning so here you go nig lips. This is just one broker out of 3.

No post your P/L

>inb4 you don't
>inb4 you stop posting
>inb4 you /wrists or hang yourself after losing your tendie allowance to direxion.

>Post a blatantly fake image
>80k lol
>I H-have 3 brokers

Top qualty RPing, nigger. Now post the "other 3"

>no p/l
>i-ii-it's fake news

LOL you'd think I'd get tired of being right all the time. But I just don't.

Buy PEGFF, $64 buyout iminent

Guys. Bitcoin is crashing but it is NOT over.
We in this group have analysed the cryptos that will bringg you the most. One of them is CAPP and PIX.
In case you wanna know why, join:
discord gg/XsdQcUw

says increasingly nervous pajeet for the 5th time this week.

i have 6 brokerage accounts and i've only ever posted one here, its not uncommon to have more than one brokerage account.

whats your holdings at what are you looking at?

>RPing nigger
>Thinks hes right

My B warrants and FAS....

With jews you win....said nobody ever. Why didnt i listen to dynashill san

Comfy gains on my taxable account

long AMZN, A, NVDA, TWLO (piece of shit), NFLX, SWKS (through earnings)

calls for BA, WM, XLU

>B5G
>$15 by January
>Has 200 brokerage accounts

Of course.

>he's starting to grasp harder as desperation sets in

It's like poetry user. Still waiting for you to post your sikkkk $100 gainz

>ID change
>30k lol
>pls believe me

never once did i say $15 by january. I've been saying it's a 3-6 month hold to mid-high teens since mid december, if you know how to do math that is still 2-5 months left.

Once you show us you're 50 brokerages, nigger.

I don't know who that is you desperate nigger. Likely just someone else calling you on your bullshit larping.

post p/l

I know you're shitposting, but some people actually buy what gets posted here.

Why you guys gotta turn RGT into a pissing contest, we're all here to buy memes.

why not just buy and hold WM? that shit aint going nowhere id imagine

Not that same guy. Just posting my gains faggot

No u post p/l on all 100 brokerages, nigger.

Oh you're cool then. Congrats.

Give me good stocks to buy that dropped recently no meme shit 1.5 billion mkt cap or higher

>but some people actually buy what gets posted here.
and im still shilling BGFV. I will repeat. It is a 3-6 month hold going to mid-high teens. (said since mid december ill let you do the math)

Not sure why you think any of that has changed.

Should I buy Bac? are stocks finished?

>BPMX

Warned you lads, I'm not an RPing shitposter. I'll send you a poastcard from Mars.

pathetic as fuck user. just pathetic.

I pop in once or twice a year to shit on the larping retards who actively cause other naive posters in these threads to lose actual real world money. That shit is not cool.

I'm only in the options for the earnings. They'll likely have a good story to tell from the disaster cleanups. It's run up a lot this quarter though so it may not do anything post earnings. Plus estimates are kinda all over the place so options make it easier to sleep at night.

What kind of strategy you have on WM, straddle?

Same.
This is only the beginning my boy. Remember these are only test rockets and we'll be back on the earth tonight. Our trip to Uranus will be in april

I just own the 16 feb 92 calls

Does anyone have news about IGC's ER?

Feb 19th, Robinhood dates are shit as usual

What the fuck, how is it so off.

Thanks though

KMI

>down 0.08%
user....

I'm sorry I thought you said no meme shit

I mean ADNT I'm fucking retarded today.

I live near you, user. Never been so unprepared for something my entire life. I look like a homeless old chap trying to layer clothes for warmth.

I just wanted to apologize to you that you have to live in the shithole that is Beaumont. I've been to few other places more depressing.

My boy BAC making a comeback. Today might be a green day after all

what a boring day in both stock and crypto market. Probably just do an overnight gamble on BPMX and walk away for today

Do you guys want to know the next moon mission?

Daily Canadian weed update:

Flat trading mostly neutral patterns. Most stocks have retained their gains from Monday/Tuesday coming off Friday's red. Minor pullback Tuesday afternoon but still closing above previous close.

I am a little annoyed that the sector is basically all trading the same the last two weeks; everything goes up, everything goes down, etc. That'll shake out with news releases though.

Did the market just absorb the crypto capital? It's like the contraction is over and the nobody is having a baby anymore, VIX is dropping like a rock.

I'm down on UVXY, and MCB. Baseline with UNIT and ORC. Guess I'm holding. Trading is tough.

yes

$GIGA