People are even considering pulling out right now

>people are even considering pulling out right now
you disappoint me Veeky Forums. you're supposed to be above all those normalfags we laugh at.

who else /comfy/ here?

comfy? you are lying to yourself OP. Everyone is losing big right now.

My portfolio is down $75K

this shit just broke 10k support.

hope you have a crystal ball because your predictions are baseless. this crash is real.

I'm not lying. The losses are a temporary illusion.
Currently wrapped in my blanky and laughing at the beeeecoooneeeeeeeee normalfags.

My portfolio is where it was at a few weeks ago which was ATH.
Chill the fuck out, lol. If you hold decent coins you have literally nothing to worry about.

about to break 9K how comfy you now boi?

Not comfy but its too late to sell desu
My initial investment was around 3000€ and now im back at 8500€ from 30k 2 weeks ago
Im going down with the ship or recovering
Luckily i only invested what i could afford to lose

Down 50% from 1 week ago... I know it's stupid to sell but I thought the same thing about people selling at the start of the dip.

Not comfy at all. Hope we rebound in February.

I lost allmost all my gains, about 15% above my Initial investment right now, so comfy enough.

If there is blood on the streets buy, but I`m not sure what or when

My portfolio is down 400k. So what? I'm still at a comfy x13 from my initial investment (that was 4 months ago). Ask me again when the crypto marketcap is below zero.

How can I be comfy when I'm down 150k faggot

Why didn't you cashed out initial investment?

>estment was around 3000€ and now im back at 8500€ from 30k 2 weeks ago
>Im going down with the ship or recovering
>Luckily i only invested what i could afford to lose

How did you 10time your investment user?
Just a lucky coin or strategy?

Im really comfy because of all the memes.
Though my jimmies are a little bit russled when I go to bed.
Overall red candles I pay are worth the ride.
Started with 4k, went to 9k, now at 6k.
At 4k I pull out the penis

I need to hold for a year at least to be tax free
I found out about req early did a lot of research and gradually went all in

Comfy AF reporting in

I dont know why anyone would be selling now. It's just like when Ford dropped to $4 a few years ago except the recovery will be ten times as fast

/comfy/ as fuck, sold almost everything, $100k in profits, still have enough to profit from the next major pump

> thanks for you money

Dude, why would you own bitcoin?

I'm not /comfy/. I'm panicking because the fucking Winklevoss twins aren't letting me buy Bitcoin

I don't, sold at 10k.

Hope you're in one of the 1 in 100 alts that's going up because this market is going to get really bad after bitcoin dipped below 5 figures.

Not comfy, but I am used to these times. At least unlike the previous crashes im not doing stupid shit that just ends up with me having less coin.

Buy when you see a steady uptrend for 3 or more days. Might miss big gains, but in this market right now you're just as likely to eat a 75% loss

Down a significant amount but still 7-8x my original investment. These NEBL bags are feeling light and comfy, anons.

The big Crypto convention is happening soon, in like 2 days. I'd be willing to bet that the value is going to jump back up again tomorrow and the day after.

I put $5000 more in yesterday. Got everything on sale.

you guys laughed at normies who sold 5k higher............. hahaha

heres a secret, most coins are worthless and bitcoin is maybe worth $100 as a drug coin

the con ran out of new fools, i couldnt watch CNBC anymore because all they talked about was BTC... that was the top

the key to the pump and dump is to sell on the pump

tfw I pulled out a couple of weeks ago, but lost £20 in mining profits.

>decent
Like? Cuz I’m down 50% from ATH a week ago

Comfy because I'm holding XLM. Bitcoin is showing why we need FairX.

chillin'

My man!

Weak hands BTFO, no business in crypto or investing to begin with, roasties and boomers GTFO for good, run this bitch to the ground, weed the garden.

Down from 7.1k to 3.4k. And that's even with hopping in and out of tether and successfully swingtrading LINk and DBC. DBC is an absolute shitcoin for it to lose so much fucking value. Fucking Kucoin. Approaching almost 12k DBC now though

Initial investment was $2000 so I'm still up but this would be a nice moment for the crash to stop, pls

Haha, Dicky Spencer was right. He said all these get-rich-quick faggots buying in Nov-December would panic sell.