I haven't slept for 60 hours

Probably eaten less than 500 calories as well.
It feels like I have internal bleedings in my stomach from all the stress.
How are you guys doing?

How much have you lost?

go sleep you will get better

down $18 out of my original $50 about to kill myself

I went from $50k to $219k back to $48k now.

what the fuck dude

turn off your computer. read a book or something

jesus fucking christ you either believe that this tech will change the world or you don't.

Oh fuck broXD

Stick a coffee pod up your arse user after a while it will soon get very irritating perfect combo if you’re sleep deprived

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/thread

I dont understand why many of you are so stressed. You still have X CRYPTO.

In 2014 I was getting into BTC and got roped into using the Plus500 trading platform. You could make mad gains or it would crash your capital into literally nothing. It gave me a gambling addiction and I even sold shit at Crack Converters. I lost over a real grand of British Pounds. Whereas many of you lot still have your coins, and they WILL be worth something substantial in 5 years.
I also bought BTC back then but spent it on the deep web.

I wasnt ready to get rich it seems but know I know where I went wrong.

HODL

wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

we only play for real

What's stressing you out, user? Tell your Veeky Forumsbros so we can help.

Sell all cryptoshit, buy some vodka and have a sleep for few days.

I had $219k as a 21 year old.
Now I'm back at less than my inital investment ($48k).

If this is a real crash to 0.0, then I'm glad I'm a poorfag and will only loose 1000s when I go down with the ship.
If this is a major correction, then I'm jealous of the cryptoanons who can afford to buy all the bargains.

how did you get so much money at such a young age?

I'm doing ok, posts like yours ease the pain. Thank you user.

Long term this is nothing

I recieved $7000 from my family when I turned 18 and I traded those up to $50k.

>make 150k from nothing while being an infant
>don't take half of it out
>leave the fucking lot in the most volatile asset in history
very few people got rich trading like that

Just sleep user. Go take a walk, forgot about crypto for a few hours.

You don't have the data to be laying down active positions in this market so just hold, carry on as normal, come back next week and laugh at how quickly shit rebounded.

Take care of yourself lad, you'll still make it

ouch

I can't sleep.
I get anxiety/panic attacks when I think about my losses.

But why is that a source of stress? You have mid-five figures of wealth at age 21 and you're already in the crypto game. You'll be rich by age 30 easily. You should be happy about that. This makes no sense.

>fewer than 500 calories

I don't know man, I keep telling myself that $48k is still a lot for my age.
I keep getting terrible anxiety attacks whenever I try to sleep and I feel sick when trying to eat.

What coins are you in, if I buy them up now, I should see similar gains when they rebound :D

you'll probably lose everything you made

i'm not memeing or being a dick, it happens to most all newbie traders or investors that get involved in massive bubbles

if you come out of it still interested or involved that you become a much better investor and/or speculator

i've personally blown up 3 separate accounts trading a variety of assets, none as volatile as this

:')

as much as it is not a long-term solution take some valium or xanax or some other benzo....you will get some sleep and will feel much better tomorrow...

I know that I probably won't reach $219k again.
I have so much anxiety and regret that I kept going even when I was at the top.

So you're up 41k, congrats

I have only drink coffee and smoke past 4 days. Somehow I still poop everyday. That unreasonably angers me more than anything else.

Is 5 figures a lot at 21?

DBC?

Cool. Hodling and awaiting the storm to pass.

You'll forget about it and laugh, don't worry.
You might get your money back, I'm not sure about that, but it won't matter soon.

I thought I could never get past the fact I sold a real shit ton of XMR at 70 cents when I saw a few months later that it was 200$, but now I don't give a fuck.
And I have around 40k$ now too, way more than I need, I'm actually going to quit my job in a year and take 2 years off with that.

But I was up 212k!!!!!!!

I'm apathetic to it all m8
None of this matters
just sit back and wait for the nukes

I am comfy and happy.

But if it that bad just get some weed. If that is not enough 1 strip of valium. But weed would be better.

too scared to buy anything dude, absolute fucking massacre out there.

>th the ship.
>If this is a major correction, then I'm jealous of the cryptoanons who can afford to buy all the bargains.
truer words have not been spoken

I have enough money for rent and food. Whatever

I thought the same thing when the bitcoins I mined went from $1200 down to $300 5 years ago. Fortunately I held, bought and mined more even at a lower price and bought my 3rd house last month and a lambo. Iron hands win

Do you retards have no idea what risk management is?

>people who bought monopoly money pretending to be smart investors

Well, most "smart" people have negative five figures from student loan debt by age 21, so I'd say it is. Even guys who start their own business are just getting started 3 years out of high school. You'd have to get pretty lucky to get to +$48k by then unless you inherited it.

no, they do not.
It's a fucking shame, this board has a lot to answer for, it's not even difficult.
Even the worst mong 'hurr macd and 50 ma' trading '''''''''book'''''''' would have saved them because they all tell you to limit your trade size, cut losses and take profits at a logical place.

Should probably eat some shrooms OP. Would make you chuckle a bit before you kys.

You only have to wait, user.

> have not eaten in 24h
> only slept 4h

it's ok I take this as a diet