Guys i am seriously in a bad state right now. Not even the memes can cheer me up.. I feel sick to my stomach...

Guys i am seriously in a bad state right now. Not even the memes can cheer me up.. I feel sick to my stomach. I put everything i got into cryptos and it's all crashing down. It was the only good thing in my life and now it's gone...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit user wait a few weeks and it'll go back up to where you were before

relax fag

Hold on to life user. These digits are for you. Peace love and good times await you in the future. This shit will pass.

Nigger have some patience damn it.
Normies are the ones pulling out.

Ok shit digits sage and reported

You need to seriously calm down. If you're not planning to sell to buy back cheaper, just wait it out. Whether it be 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years useful cryptocurrencies will still continue to do well.

Good luck.

>investing money you are not ready to lose in a bubble

Honestly. If you want to make real gains and take a risk. Join a pump and dump discord group like this one:
/vGSYUpP (13.000 members)
Made x7 in 3 days. Check it out for yourself.

sell what you have. as soon as you see a 5% recover all in.

FUCK OFF CUNT

Reported.

>just chill m8

Wait when this became reddit.

>These digits are for your
>20

Kek

this was never a game or fun it is real risk

this is what losses are, most normal people blow up investing

this is why there are gains, because it is very hard you were in a once in a generation bull market speculation frenzy but it's over now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>log scale

are you retarded?

Nice logarithmic scale, retard

Just wait for a few weeks until exchanges start to exitscam.

I'm down 25k from my ATH. I dont feel anything about the loss itself, but I feel anxious because it might over. I cannot make it wage cucking and creating side businesses. I don't want to go back to that.

this.
I just put in 1k because the feeling of being left behind is way worse than lose some money i can make back in little time. Ive lost way more because of my ex gf. not even mad right now

Why would you put everything into crypto and not cash out after a mountain side climb in December? Especially when stocks have made an insane upturn since bitcoin peaked.

You could have been rich.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now"

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

FUCK OF BITCH!!!!