discord
youtube.com/watch?v=sbLGQf9WIK4
twitter.com/BitConn3ct/status/953650707021926400
twitter.com/BitConn3ct/status/953662429812133888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lover of life
>kills self

what did he mean by this?

I fucking hope that person was trolling.

It's not fun by any stretch of the imagination, but homelessness happens and is survivable.

He was such a kind soul. Poor guy.

hmm...

*lover of money

His "life" meaning his BitConn3ct account

Aw reading from old tweets to new is sad, but did noone tell him to take his money out of this scam earlier?

New theme song for this crash:
youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ

This. If you are mentally healthy you can easily survive being homeless if you try to apply for jobs and look for a new place to rent within the next 2 weeks. Then when you have a shitty place and a shitty job you can slowly try to climb up again properly.

bullshit, he was in on the scam and using "muh suicide" to close his twitter handle.

youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4

Haha what a soft cock. Should be ball less sack. I think he is larping and driving the fuck to mexico

>twitter.com/BitConn3ct/status/953618914830929920
The strong weed out the weak.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now,..,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

check out his liked tweets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wassup wassup wassup

my fucking sides

lol'd at this too this twitter is fucking comedy gold

>work for your money and invest them right
>and if you fuck up, take your own life!

Time to get rid of some genetic FILTH today it seems. Tomorrow will be a cleaner, whiter world.

Except once you become actually homeless your mental health will begin deteriorating and no one will hire a stinky crazy hobo

>I help and support. Lover of life.
kekd

What's with normies and their cult like behaviour?

Lmao

The Fire Rises

youtube.com/watch?v=sbLGQf9WIK4

lmao
fucking normies are bleeding

It's just an exit strategy together with moving to barbuda or some shit like that.

so I never invested in this scam, but what happened? whats the reason for the drop

/thread

No one wants to believe they were dumb enough to get fleeced. Especially not people that are legitimately dumb, they will never take responsibility and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault they couldn't make it. Compound that with the cult of personality of social media They all see themselves as the next DJ Khaled.
They want fame, constant praise, and fortune because it's the lifestyle they're trying to emulate, stolen from the magazines and shows their lives revolve around (e.g. Kardashian syndrome). It's quite interesting to observe the levels of narcissism that can be attained from simply gaining 1000 followers on a social media account.
The people running BCC made off with everyone's BTC and gave them back the equivalent in worthless BCC coins. They were MtGox'd.

Anyone got the video Treyvon took down?

Utterly unsustainable interest rates accelerated by massive influx of new "investors" needing to be paid. Crash was actually expected around those dates since months according to anyone knowing their way around numbers.

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

I thought it was more of a classic ponzi scheme.

why do I get the feeling that this is a LARP?

RIP

KEK he fucked up his own suicide

Didn't realize so much dumb money entered crypto. Glad they're getting washed out.

The level of delusion is incredible.

ok this is fake as fuck
>helium can

fucking idiot

lol guaratee this faggots larping hoping someone will donate him money. What a bitch

>twitter.com/BitConn3ct/status/953618914830929920

faggot could not even do it right

Bullshit, how the fuck do you go from failed attempted suicide and land in the hospital in 2 hours. Does twitter have some kind of timed tweets feature?

This is ridiculous

>helium tank
top fucking kek

guys a psycho, everything is completely made up

Trump supporters in a nutshell

I don't have enough balls to do this, I have too much normie followers, please someone do this

Lol holy shit people are gullible

Holy shit, that is the funniest "borrowed money to buy at ATH" story I've heard in ages. I mean, it's obviously fake, but still.

Eternal anglo

Probably from /britfeel/

If you haven't worked it out, he's a fuckin con artist that's in on the scam...

underrated LOL

>DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
everytime

>nice just bought 100k
God damnit Veeky Forums lmao

Everyone loves life when they get millions by doing nothing

>the cult of personality of social media

This going to cause a major metal health crisis with normies

okay, sec

Go back

GoodGuyDeepBrain?

no liberals on biz, please. you guys are destined to slave for your progressive megacorps like facebook while they put out Beyonce memes for you to say YAAAS to. you dont deserve to be rich

>being this mad

People who always talk about “haters” and say “peace” are the fakest assholes around. Scum of the earth

don3

Go join him on reddit

who is she

hes just trying to save face. 100% he pocketed everyones money

Guys. Bitcoin is crashing but it is NOT over.
We in this group have analysed the cryptos that will bring you the most. One of them is CAPP and PIX.
In case you wanna know why, join:
discord gg/XsdQcUw

Jesus christ fuck off you god damn street shitter.

Do a flip faggot

but they analysed the cryptos

Shut the fuck up

>vapid tattooed single moms and know-nothing niggers are "crypto investors" now

lol if you didn't sell long ago then man idk man idk

God that fucking nigger sucks

There's just no fucking way that everything he describes happened in under three hours. He wouldn't even have access to his smartphone right now--he would have woken up in a gown, in a room guarded by security until staff could assess whether or not he was an immediate threat to himself or others. That's the way it works pretty much everywhere. You don't just wake up from an attempted suicide and get right back on Twitter to post a novel.

FACT - Trevon just seen at Hartsfield Int. Airport in ATL in the international terminal.

Is it physically possible for niggers to not play the victim? I don't believe so.

Fucking kek it's at -95% right now.

soon -100%

>post your face when BCC goes up to $300 again from a whale troll pump and this guy could have gotten his money back

Ugh, everything is gonna be ok guys. Just spread the love.

>lol if you didn't sell long ago then man idk man idk

Yeah and how do you time the exit? Even with this carnage I'm still +60% in a month
-40% in a week though lol

Update!

twitter.com/BitConn3ct/status/953662429812133888

Didnt he gave almost a million dollars? How-is he broke? He couldnt have that all in bcc?

god damn do I love these normies