thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart
discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even close.

under 1K is despair

now is the time for fear

nope

fuck no remember last time it took a year and a half to bottom out at 150-200 bux, will there be a third round of this magical event? who knows.

this. its the fear stage.

so is it NOT crashing? wtf is your point

We're at fear

u are retarded.

to crypto to EVER take off again bitcoin needs to reach prices over 20 k.

this will never ever happen. we reached mania in 2017. media already reported everyday about crypto. how can u beat this?

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELLLLLL

His point is that it'll stop declining and start moving sideways soon.

Might be mid-late feb we start returning to the high

I can see why people think the chart repeats and ive seen it happen many times but nothing like this. This time is actually different there are real exchanges and countries going completely down and pushing on this.
The FUD from korea and china isn't just a cyclical thing and this will carry on for at least a week.

This chart is more accurate and hasn't even factored in the current changes with the exchanges and bitconnect. It was already overvalued as it is

You forgot to add the two crashes from 5600-3200 and 7600-5200 and the new ATH

>how can u beat this?
only if aliens from other planets start buying into bitcoin

yes, Veeky Forumstards are this deluded

Watch the death of Crypto live on this website(better than cmc, ad free): thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart

lul

so fucking what? it's still gonna crash and millions are still going to lose a lot of money.

It stabilized at 9500. I think 10k will be the norm price.

Thank you TETHER,

Which coins should I buy for the next bubble?

It needs to be there in a few years

You think everyone has put money on this because we are in our little Veeky Forums bubble where everyone knows about crypto, but the majority of people don't know or give a fuck yet.

This time it is different.

Seriously.

wouldnt that be $50?

Today's thread is brought to you by the color red.

*blocks your crash*

It's only up from here, nothing personal kid.

the ponzi require new idiots

the entire world knows about bitcoin now, there are no new idiots

20k was the top

This word, "stabilize", I do not thing it means what you think it does.

See This time it IS different. You're fucked.

yeah and the majority of people will never invest.

who wants to deal with crashes like this? this is no store of value. this is shit.

i lost thousands of dollars in just 1 day while i was sleeping. ur average person doesnt want to lose money.

Yeah if they're retarded and run to the hills.

Fact is what is stated repeatedly and that's to not put your fucking rent, food, mortgage or w/e into magic internet coins. People deserve to be made homeless if they gamble their own or their families welfare on shady technology in its' infancy.

Really it's staggering that people are actually crying over this shit and not just leaving their charts for a week or two to wait for an unironic return to normal.

Reminder that this crash will only kill BTC. It'll will wound the other crypto but NOT kill cryptocurrency. BTC was a big fucking bubble and most alts were overvalued as well. Shitcoins like BTC were inevitable to die with time. However some coins actually solve problems and have a usage. It's your job now to find out which ones those are.

>Yeah if they're retarded and run to the hills.
Which is exactly what's happening. That's what happens when bubbles pop.

The golden age is over. The conditions that created 19k will never happen again.

leftist scum get out

Yeah, I remember people saying the same exact thing on trollbox on btc-e back in the day when bitcoin hit $1300 and litecoin was $42. So many people jumped on the bandwagon early last year and then the pajeets piled on with FOMO fever in October through December. Right now you are seeing profit taking and the late comers freaking the fuck out. We will cool off until May and then slowly pick up steam.

Fucking instant gratification get rich quick millennials. Pick your buy's now and don't look at crypto till september

"Leftist"

Look, insult me all you want. The writing is on the wall. If you didn't get out before now, it's not my fault. All this whistling past the graveyard is fucking awesome, after watching you BitTards smell up the internet enjoying the smell of your own farts all year.

Next time a fad starts, be smart, or just watch. You obviously don't have the temperment for risk taking.

It's your money, or what's left of it. If I had to bet, it's going sub 1k and staying there from now on.

Too many people are getting burned RIGHT NOW for it to ever be trusted again.

9,486. Oh dear.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.:

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

/bizpol/ in a nutshell.

it will take 3 years to go back to 20,000 BTC and beyond.

Just like what happened in 2013 -2017

2017 - 2021

Only if they are short sighted and sell. Its been like a week and everyone is losing their fucking mind.

All the kiddies like to brag about "strong hands" because they don't sell when their coin dips 10%. This is exactly the same person that says "oh man if I only bought bitcoin at a $1!".

If only what? You would have sold for $3 in any number of the crashes in the meantime. Keep working that job for the rest of your life because you were afraid to lose of few extra thousand.

I got rich from getting out early. Said no one ever.

For sure, better invest in the housing market. What could go wrong?

You can reach 20k again. But it'll take 4-5 years, because you need time to get a new generation of retards who were too young + older folks who didn't participated in 2017. Same as with real estate and the rest.

I like my steak medium rare. Remember that when you're cooking it for me in a year.

Yeah. My local morning news station on TV was telling people about how Bitcoin was the hot new thing and a guaranteed bet a few months ago.

LOL. Riiiiiight.

The only reason I'm laughing at you, is because you're so fucking pompous. Let's see that ego in 6 months, shall we?

eh real estate produces rent every month

imagine paying 20k a for "coin"

CNBC and FBN were spamming it, Bloomberg too

CNBC has a crypto week which was literally the top

under 1k is mania and max greed buying
now is the time for hope
that dotted line is going to be the 1-3k range
I can feel it in My Bones™

I'm okay with this. If I just buy this bottom and hold on for a few years I will make significantly more than the boomers on wall street.

>that dotted line is going to be the 1-3k range
I'd say around 5k, but what the hell do I know...

Okay. Bitcoin prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody's waiting for it to hit rock bottom so they can buy cheap and go long. Which means that the people who own the Bitcoin contracts are goin' bat-shit. They're saying, "Hey, we're losing all our goddamn money, and Christmas is just around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip, right? And my wife won't f... my wife won't make love to me 'cuz I ain't got no money, right?" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now! I can feel it! They out there!

All morning? How about the past month?

At this point despair comes at 7 or 8k

Nah, that's below 2k. People will start killing themselves if it ever comes to that.

It's a joke, chill.

That's because you keep thinking the crypto space is a bubble instead of a new space of technology retard.

That happened last time too though. Back when bitcoin was hitting like 400 and 500$ it was the same shit as now.

Then it all crashed. People who bought in the crash are very happy they did now

PLEASE LEARN WHAT A FUCKING PONZI IS HOLY SHIT. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT.

IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. THIS IS SPECULATION.

It's not anything special. Almost all the value is in bitcoin which is useless garbage that people think will make them rich just for touching it.
This can all happen again in a few years time. But for now, the media coverage will be negative and things will stagnate for a few years. That's my prediction anyway.

"This time it's different"

Said in every bubble.

Kek, people still think its a dip desu, were not even at capitulation.

its not 1 bubble its a series of bubbles that repeat and perhaps only stop when almost EVERYONE understands the repeating of the bubbles
For this to happen everyone has to live thru atleast one

Weird, that chart looks nothing like what's actually happening.

FCKN LISTEN TO ME. THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE TO ACCUMULATE BITCOIN.

ONCE THIS SHITTY BITCOIN STABILIZES AROUND 4-6k USD values ALTS WILL FUCKEN MOON TO STARS.

YOU WILL LOSE IN FIAT A LOT BUT YOU WILL GAIN IN BTC.

JUST HAVE BALLS TO HODL FOR SEVERAL MONTH AND INCREASE YOUR BTC STACK.

DONT LOOK AT FIAT VALUE.

Hanging out with Sayori!

the greatest part about all this is it's going to happen again, at greater volume, price, market cap, adoption, optimism, number of normies and dumb money
and pink wojak threads
because you're never gonna learn
you'll either hodl like an idiot or buy high and sell low like an absolute retard

kek

Watch this other dip

BBC news are covering the crash right now fucking kek

If you want to make some profit during the dip join.
Discord >>UXBnfm2

This is only the beginning.
My prediction is that it will bottom at 4k.
But what do I know? I only have a degree in finance...

I'm not buying bitcoin until it reaches 1-2k
I'm not touching alts

Having a degree doesn't make you qualified in anything

But yes bitcoin will probably bottom around 4-5k

haha faggots

not enuff suicides

Bottom at 4k is what MAKES SENSE
but clearly the people who invested the last few months do not understand what they are doing making things more spastic. I really do believe it will drop into the 2k range and slowly wiggle back up to something that makes sense. People think they're ok with losing everything, but they don't actually want to and will cash out.

But this one is last. Get over it, Bitcoin will be replaced by Kikecoin.

It beats not having one.

Half of the normies making financial advice on Youtube videos and encouraging people to buy at record highs during the past month have barely finished highschool. It pisses me off people can be so stupid desu.

It certainly looks like it here

Yeah big money is shorting right now

>4k
>Muh degree
Can you give any actual justification for that bottom?

The problem is, we're not the federal reserve. We can't throw infinite amounts of fiat into Bitcoin to prop it back up. We're in a crypto recession with no end in sight. Support levels have been wiped out. Next stage from here til the end of Feb is coins going belly up (Bitconnect was #1) to become insolvent. This is alot worse that it feels like right now and simply "hodling" is not a viable strategy. Holding is useless right now for two important reasons. 1, everyone is selling. 2, not enough people are buying to reverse the trend. This is across the ENTIRE crypto markets, not just Bitcoin. They got burned hard and want to gtfo.

It's trying to rally but it's going to get bitch slapped again and again. So much greed in this market, it will take days or even weeks for people to realize the party is over.

>someone bought at 20k

It does because at least you understand basic market trends but it doesn't make you that qualified. I have an accounting and finance degree as well and if you understand basic volatility you can understand where bitcoin is headed.

It's just going to correct to what it was before December. December and early Jan was a large bullrun spearheaded by a lot of positive news. Bitcoin will just correct to before the bullrun, unfortunately for lots of alts this will mean being almost worthless.

Previous asset bubbles including previous BTC bubbles suggest this.

Yeah Bitconnect is gonna happen again

MtGox as well

That's were it should have been if it wasn't for all the new money that got dumped in here the last year.
Just look at this shit coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
this isn't normal at all. People who heard their friend say someone made millions jacking off and doing fuck all got into this and now they want off. At least 2/3rds of newcomers are not going to come back after losing money they borrowed to invest in meme internet money.

Friendly reminder that buying vs selling is not what drives the price up and down. It's the fact that people are willing to sell for lower and lower dollars. There is a buyer for every seller, and plenty of people buying, just not at the premium prices they used to be.

I thought the bull run started on 7th december and so far most coins including btc have dropped below that pre run price

I'm maxing out my credit cards with no intention of ever repaying them if the bottom falls out. You gotta out-Jew the Jew and hope that fortune smiles.

>keeps going back up
The floor really was 9K just buy right now

top kek, god speed user. I would love to see the kikes lose.

Enjoy debtor's prison.

That's not how it works in America :-)

Actually my bad the bull run clearly started near mid to end of november but yes that is normal for it to drop below the pre run price. If you observe the 100 day moving average bitcoin is in the spot you'd expect. We've seen these gains with media hype before.

You really need to look at the bigger picture with these things, the market will be dominated by pump and dumps and whales for years until it stabilizes. The best thing to do is wait for the floor on these dips and then buy only what you're willing to lose and make sure to sell when media hype is high or people on forums are panicking about a drop.

go outside more fucking moron. The amount of participants in BTC is like .1 % of the world population. There are observers and participators. Huge gap between them. The mania will start when that gap starts to close and more participants from all over the world start buying cryptos. We are far from mass normie adoption phase yet of blockchain technology