Tfw daytrading consistent gains in bear market

>tfw daytrading consistent gains in bear market

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game is that?

far cry primal

What coin? I tried ETH but it's falling too fast and the rebounds are too small.

OP is a fag.
Just watch BTC and wait.

bitcoin my man

>bear market
>3.3x leverage short

easy mode

sample

How exactly do you time it?

These kind of marginal gains are really fun for about 2 minutes.
But then it dips below your buy price and you're stuck holding bags.
Don't try this at home kids.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now,*

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

resistance lines (9300, 9400, 9500 etc), but i pick mostly resistances that stabilize after a dip. sell market if it breaks resistance
but listen to this guy, i've been doing this a long time so i can dodge all the crashes but it takes practice. wouldn't try this with a lot of money if you're new

This
You'll get burned for a mere 1000 dollars. I remember trying this with ETH back in the day and missed the bull run from $3 to $7. I've never traded with a chart duration below a day again. If i didn't learn this lesson I would still be holding BTC and ETH right now Vs selling all of it last week

I literally sit and stare at charts all day without the meme aspect, the only thing you can daytrade right now is btc because everything follows btc. but you need to actively change your strategy and know when and how to change it to make gains here. if anyone wants to get into daytrading i do not personally recommend them to do so now, as it is the most likely time to get "burned".

but a bear run is just the inverse of a bull run, gains can be made on both but they're safer on bulls. however the patterns are the same largely - it's just FUD instead of FOMO, you can play on both

furthermore, keep in mind that you'll be trading with the intention of gaining USD value, not BTC value. you always have to look at the trending when making this decision. don't FOMO if btc goes away without you, care only about avoiding losses but don't give a shit if you miss gains if the risk is too high

Is it still possible to make a couple hundred per week swing/day trading during a bear market?

I quit my job to go full time in crypto just last week, not even memeing.

yes it's possible
The problem is risk/reward ratio is way higher than long term swings.
I don't do it because for me it's not worth the hassle.

look, if you get really good at it you can make a lot more than that. keep in mind that you're risking more as well, depends entirely on the amount you're putting at stake. getting a feel for this thing doesn't happen overnight. there's a lot more to my strategy that i won't be sharing here, but i think that anyone can develop something on par if not better if they do it long enough

However, if you're serious about having quit your job i might help you out, i could give you a contact email. long as you don't jump all in immediately and blame me for every loss - losses are learning if you try to understand why you took the loss

meant to reply

That sounds sexy!!!

sign me up

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Yeah, I'm completely serious. I figured I was a fool to continue spending 9 hours per day at a menial retail job while all this was happening. Today is my last day on the job and my portfolio is down 50%, not the most encouraging start. Luckily I have the luxury of being able to live rent-free with my parents for another couple years without seeming like too much of a leech since I'm still in college.

I would really appreciate that contact email, user

not that guy, but I'd be interested as well

actually, give me yours, use a junk email like cock.li or something

Yyyeah. Sorry to break it to you, but that works until it doesn't.

You'd already the answer, it's possible, just not for you lol.

i live on people like you, i guess you're my boss in a sense

[email protected]

I'm new to this, correct me if I'm wrong. A limit order is price you select to automatically buy or sell at? So you select a limit order to buy at a value of less than the current value and then manually watch and choose for yourself when to market sell? Repeat?

What resources can I use to lear daytrading? Or is it all experience?

[email protected]

just a throwaway

a limit order is your offering price to buy/sell. a market order simply takes the lowest/highest buy/sell order immediately. i rarely use market orders to buy, i use limits to make sure i get it as low as possible in case i need to pull out.
personally haven't used any resources aside from experience, make sure to look at every loss/gain and see why they happened. it's a lot to do with observation. i'm sure there are good resources out there, but you'll learn fastest from actually doing it. might be able to pick up a couple of good guidelines from them

You're playing with fire buddy.

we all do, why not dance with it

Sure. Fresh email at [email protected]

[email protected]

1045 my man