150$
5 years ago
I'm here for the pink Wojaks

only invest 600 USD dollars

1800, lost about half. Whatever lmao, worth trying this shitcoin gambling out

>unironically took out a $10k loan and bought BTC at $16k
Please help.

I only invested $200

I just got in 3 days ago because everyone was like ermagerd you get a lambo if you buy altcoins. Luckily I only put in $600 and I’m down half.

2500 here

Took my initial investment back out of my Coss profits last week before the exchange turned to utter garbage.

Only invested €400.

Already took out €700. Still have €900 left. Feels good desu

Lol you’re fucked. Enjoy being in debt for the rest of your life when that high interest starts compounding.

2K invested here. I feel like buying the floor but it seems to be so far away still. Getting bored waiting.

>Win 50 dollar worth of btc in March
>Buy 1 eth
>Over the year go up to 27 eth
>Lose 26.5 on CFD+my fuckup on another coin
>Turn 0.5 into 16 in two months because I know what I'm doing
>Cash out 3100 euros
>Keep 8k dollars worth of altcoins

I'm so sorry guys. I took your shit.

>only invested $150
>but now owe thousands in taxes

I invested $15k, went as high as $60k, now I have $5915 (all in fiat now), thank you margin trading.

Only when you sell

$600 here. I'm bummed that I didn't cash out but don't really give a fuck.

$2000 in November.
Still up by 50%, shouldn't complain. But fuck me, I wish I cashed out when I was up 300%

every trade is taxable

Lol ok go ahead and claim every trade then goy.

lmao how do you margin trade in the wrong direction
even in this current market you can make profit if you swing the big 3 USD pairings what the fuck are you doing

Tethered yesterday, however sold today for XRP and sent to Bitstamp so it waits in fiat but is not cashed out. Value remains and if there will be new opportunity to buy, I'll have fiat.

Comfy.

Shiiit man in total I invested 3 K but i'm still at like 5k value now so pretty okay

300, then got greedy and put 900 and profits on ico

Tfw only invested 800
And im still up.

invested 3k -> cashed out 3k some time ago.

everything I have now can only be profit.

ENJOY IT!

Weakhanded self-proclaimed cryptoexperts are fucked and will stay away from crypto. THAT'S WHAT I WANT! THAT IS WHAT WE NEED!

Sell and pay back what you can, don't just yourself even further

>invested
So you built a mining rig or started a company related to cryptocurrencies? I sure hope you don't think buying shitcoins makes you an "investor" or that they're anything like shares.

Only invested 200 euros. Now at 2300 euros. was at 4k before crash. i dont really care

450$, all on Jan 2 no less.

>mfw invested 150 usd
>still up more than 1000%

they're BETTER than shares you nocoiner
Even now i'm still 60% up within a year, would never happen in stocks

"""""""""""""""invested"""""""""""""""

Invested also only $1k, made $100k, still have 2btc's

Wait it out. It will rebound back by the end of the year and reach a new high, still.

I bought in for the first time in late december/early january

I bought ripple at 3,6, eth at 1030 and BAT at 0,85

only 500$ that I dont mind losing thou so im gonna HODL until its all gone :DDDD

375$ 3 years ago. im gonna make it.

also taken profit every year

>tfw could have cashed out at $15k but it takes forever to get my coins online and through an exchange
>tfw have now resigned myself to riding it all the way down

As long as it doesn't go below $5k I'm OKish.

>only invested $120
im down to $100 so ill hodl while the normies neck themselves

invest 2k, down about 48%, im chill as a cucumber

Invested 5.5k, managed to climb up to almost 10k, but now I'm all the way down to 5k.
>I just wanted to have some extra money so I don't have to worry and think twice about spending money constantly.

>US dollars dollars
this board is literally 12

Only invested nothing

Yeah, but when?

Australian government treats cryptocurrencies identically to stock shares as investments. You even pay capital gains tax when you sell them for more than your bought them just like shares.

It is speculating, just like Forex.

I invested 5k, went up as high as 20k, now I'm at 9.5k.

>Invested nothing
I'll probably put a couple of hundred bucks into crypto when it hits the floor on this crash though. Just in case the people saying it's going to bounce back turn out to be right it would be good to grab some up while prices are rock bottom and it's money I can afford to lose if it crashes into oblivion afterwards.

I think I'm in about 4k overall but my initial eth investment has more than paid for everything so I've got literally nothing to fear. We could go to zero tomorrow and I'd still be 20k up.

Thanks Veeky Forums

Gonna spend the year saving cash, holding my tokens and waiting for the next market crash to buy some property in the city.

STOP SELLING

>Investing in altcoins
Image is accurate. If Bitcoin goes down the loss of faith in crypto as a whole will pull every other coin down with it.

Smart on ya. Only invested 200 myself. Just started. I wish I put in back in mid 2016. It sucks knowing about btc around the time Silk Road went down. Never thought it would be huge one day. Now it may be crashing. And the governments are closer to regulations.

Got 200 bucks and wanting to get in on some ICO's. It's not gonna matter if BTC crashes too far. But for the chance it comes back harder. Hodl.

Same with the UK, if the gains are over about 10k

Only invested 20 dollars was up 300 dollars so i could give 2 shits either way. Why do people but there life savings in right away ?

900$ -> 2k$ -> 1k$ atm

enjoying this show to say the least

Put in 40$, will put in some more probably. Live in poor east euro country.

>invested $500
>peaked at $2,250
>now at $850 and still falling
Yes I am mad as fuck.

$0

thoroughly enjoying this 2bh. i might get into it at $1000.

invested $700 2 weeks ago
dumped most of it a week ago
down like $140
thanks for the ride gentleman

Do you know how many months I would suck a dick daily for that money?

I'm about 6-7k in. I'm about 15% in the red, wew lads. Oh well. Just gunna sit on it.

Considering another 1k buy in when it bottoms out.

I bought 7k worth of PRL when it was like 8 cents so I'm doing okay. Portfolios is down like 70% though.

I initially invested 4k in the first week of December. Rode a few lucky moons up to $45k at one point, didnt cash any out like a fucking idiot, now I'm sitting at $15k wondering why I didnt cash out sooner.

made 8000€ from 700, didn't sell. stupid and greedy sitting at 3300

>18 year old
>$4k inital investment
>Reached 15k ATH
>Now $9.2k
I lost $6k, I'm fucking sad. I thought I would be able to retire early, I was about to cash out some at $20k

>only invested $1k
>only had $1k

fuck

$1200 invested and it hurts to lose money because this is all I have. I'm a NEET and want to keep it that way.

Just close your portfolios for a month and wait it out.

BTC will just die. Move over to some alt's. We'll all make it by putting into some reasonable alt's with potential someday. Crypto can't just die.

> started with 1k in mid 16'
> cashed out 75000% just before crash

1k too
Made it to 1,2k and cashed 200 a week ago.
Not even mad.

How is it possible that people invested less than 1k? What a bunch of retards.
Take into account the time wasted on biz, reading up on crypto, etc etc, and you'll have a earnings per hour than you could have had by actually working a job.

Wouldn't the cash out fee put you way below 1k?

>only invested 5k
>made over 1M
>lost half of it this week
>now only made 500k
Not sure how to feel. Feels bad I guess.

I turned 1k into 50k in three months. just because you are garbage at this doesn't mean others are lmao

How do you even get that kind of multiplication?

Invested 100. Still at 2,5k.

Still thinking should have taken out at 8k but it’s fucking nothing.

>750 in october
>now 2.5k in fiat, 1k in crypto
Can't complain

Investing properly and early enough.

invested 0, airdrops gave me 10k .

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>invested $200 into BTC in September, then another $100 in October
>Put $100 in ETH when it was in 400s
>Cashed out BTC at ATH, making just over $1k profit on pretty casual trading
>Eth is hurting but I'm still green

Iam a NEET anyways so i have enough time, i put in 600€ and it was 6500€ 2weeks ago, sure now its at 2300€ but iam still nearly 400% in plus. Sure it hurts falling from 6500 to 2300 but whatever, i hodl onto it.

>>Turn 0.5 into 16 in two months because I know what I'm doing
Good lad. Picking yourself up without worrying about your past mistakes is the right way to make it

Do you think ETH might fall below your initial investment?

If so happens would you double down or sell?

It's multiplication, not addition

$1000 here as well. Got in around the "bull trap" part after BTC dipped from 20k. I was one of the "it's a bubble" skeptics but finally jumped in once I heard smart people saying to just put a tiny portion of your wealth in just incase, so I thought of it as just diversifying my investments. But now it's looking my stock index funds are going to outperform this. *sigh* no such thing as free money. No huge loss, but I'm frugal af so I still hope it recovers.

I invested 200 bucks in the summer and made 3k now. Should've had more, but was not taking crypto seriously.

Yes. but it wasnt too much.
I am holding neblio and LTC. Its holding ok, i guess.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now,,''

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Guys omg Bitcoin is crashing but it is NOT over.
We in this group have analysed the cryptos that will bring you the most. One of them is CAPP and PIX.
In case you wanna know why, join:
discord gg/XsdQcUw

Congratulations.

I got 100 dollars invested and hope I can follow your journey to success, with as least loss as possible of course.

Mathematically speaking yes it probably will

I'd never sell red, I'm dealing with pretty little money, relatively speaking, and would rather lose it than sell when down (don't risk more than you can afford to lose). If it fell below my initial investment I would probably buy more if I thought I recovery was inbound, and I think there will be a good recovery in a few days. I just bought a LTC, so we will find out if my calls are right or not.

>put in 700 at the beginning of december
>turns into 5.5k
>cash all but 1000 out
>FUCK YOU, IT'S JANUARY!

feels good