Anyone else invest in Diablo 2 items?

Anyone else invest in Diablo 2 items?

Ever since the bot ban, items have been gaining steadily in value.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mulefactory.com/diablo2/us_east_softcore_ladder/Fortitude/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

d2 is a dead game poe is better

Surprised that game is still alive

I remember importing the items I created from open onto closed bnet during the 45 minutes of insane fuckery before they managed to roll out another patch. Good fucking times. Every single item I had was better than an inventory full of Annis.

The new crypto

Is this better than arreat ?

I used to make a decent amount of USD merchanting on EQ back before Chinabots.

played in 2000 -2003.

patch 1.08 -1.09 were great. i loved this game. 1.10 fucked everything up and i quit.

Are there actually no bots in there now?

Do people still use d2.jsp?

> bot ban
youre joking right?

Ya. The %AR per level plus 2 skills and 3 to battle orders is GG.

This is about $60,000 usd.

Ya blizzard banned them last ladder reset.

Nope. Runewords are selling for $200 usd on ladder. And more.

m.mulefactory.com/diablo2/us_east_softcore_ladder/Fortitude/

Arreats is arreats and it’s for a completely different build, this is a 5 bo helm made for support but it has wonderful solo stats as well

How much for a fungi tunic bro?

Yeah

>Ya blizzard banned them last ladder reset.
Oh snap. I might play a bit. I always wanted to see what Battlenet is like without so many players having top-tier gear.

Ladder reset was last month. People most likely have top gear already or close. Its just hundreds of dollars now for a perfect runeword and a hundred dollars for a basic one. It used to be around $20 for a perfect and a few dollars for a non perfect.

Websites dont sell most runewords right now but they were last week. People are buying griefs for hundreds of dollars on ladder lol.

That is a very nice helm m8.

I refuse to believe this literally perfect item is real and not imported though.

Its real. Its on useast non ladder.

$60,000 buyout. Its not perfect, it has 1 socket rather than 2.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

The comfiest of games, jesus h christ you're gonna make me get back into it

>non ladder

KYS

1.10 would have been great... if Enigma didn't happen.
Its amazing how one item can ruin everything. The game had bots before 1.10 but after that the amount of bots went 10x

Pls buy $75,000 usd thz

woah, shit, really? how could they remove the bots? they were annoying as fuck spamming every game

Lmao. Bvb items are way too expensive to play on ladder especially right now.

My barb was ladder last season. I may make a shit mf sorc on ladder.

Ya spam bots, item find bots, everything. A lot of people got banned.

So item prices have gone up exponentially because they have it to find it manually.

ED is 200% short

>This is about $60,000 usd.

lol might as well say it's worth 100 bazillion dollars

it's not worth shit until someone actually pays for it

too volatile for me, I'm enjoying my slow but steady gains from my runescape party hat collection

That's a trash weapon though. Unless they changed the immunities to deadly strike.

I did not know this.
You're making me want to play D2 again if bots are largely dead... if just for now even.

>when crypto crashes and all the Veeky Forums NEETs have to go back to gold farming

can't make this up

Also non ladder isnt open bnet.

Non ladder is just formerly ladder characters after the season is over.

Open bnet is the one that lets you use your single player character.

Physical immunity is 50%. Eth bug has been patched since like 1.10, you need AR now to hit people in duels.

Check out Annihilus.net and go to the patch log board.

Active autistic devs
New mega patch in the works
Not shit like Median-XL
Huge endgame potential
PvP server
64 man games (it happens with inferno cow games)
Active discord
You can donate by buying gold to spend on crafting items and other cool stuff (genius)

I guess efools weapons would be too advanced for someone who hasnt played in years to appreciate.

The OG bvb weapon, still good today.
Heres a more traditional bad ass weapon.

>Annihilus
>Not shit like Median-XL
It totally has shit in it like Median-XL, let us not pretend otherwise. That said I really like both mods. Played quite a bit on Annihilus. Wasn't aware of the 7.0 patch coming up, planning on hopping on first thing that shit is available. Thanks for the head up user.

They are completely dead. It got patched.

Have they really? Where do you sell them?

Made this last ladder. If only it was a perf base. Still pretty GG though

This is the best item I ever self-found.

Rolled a few perf runewords and had perf anni and shit but wasn't that lucky finding mega awesome claws/circlets etc.

Used to have the name War too which I thought was pretty cool but it expired GG.

hory shet reinstalling as soon as i get home

I want a marketplace where you can sell mmo items for eth. Someone make it pls

Someone should make a complete mmo item seller website using crypto only. Could start a discord