$9500 BITCOIN

It was $9900 1 hour ago, and before that $10k 2 hours ago, What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>babby's first dip

FIRST DIP HAHAHAHA

KYS U FUCKING RETARDED KEK.

this will be the biggest crash ever

>reddit spacing

>this will be the biggest crash ever

Unless it goes below $3000, no, it won't. The crash in 2014 was way worse.

Bitconnect happened

It fucked up the entire crypto image

It hasn't even gone down to below where it was at in the beginning of December yet. The "despair" part will be around $6k.

MY EMPIRE

OF DIRT

>implying bitconnect was the fucking cause
holy fucking shit why would you think that
futures expired they are all around 10k->da joos tank the whole market

This. But 99.9% of this board have probably bought their first crypto within the last fucking year, so how can they know?

2014 wasn't really a "crash". There was a peak and a correction, but the price still stayed far above what it was before the surge. This could repeat and we might see BTC at a steady $5000 or so for years.

>The "despair" part will be around $6k.

I'M ALREADY IN DESPAIR!

BEET COONNNNNEEEECCCTTTT

>2014 wasn't really a "crash". There was a peak and a correction, but the price still stayed far above what it was before the surge. This could repeat and we might see BTC at a steady $5000 or so for years.
Same thing this year.

If BTC stays at $5k for years, it's still 5x higher than it was over a year ago.

in terms of marketcap it is the largest by far

that's how i feel about it. ive pulled out to tether before the panic to get a few more bitcoin but it's going to still be expensive at 5k. i'd even try to play it safe on ETH or some relatively new project

It’s nothing but a nutterbutter!

Hahah no sir, the real despair is still to come.

>Measures by amounts and not %

I hurt myself today

>this will be the biggest crash ever
Not for me.
I x10 my investment over the last year. And I'm still at a good x6.

Its only a crash if you bought at the high

>>store of value

>he thinks one actor trying to cash out 2.5 billion dollars worth of BTC as fast as possible in a market with this low liquidity wouldn't lead to a crash
Top kek

>people can't believe Bitcoin is a pump and dump
I shouldn't be surprised. After all, you retards invested your life savings in USD into make believe money.

Guys?
I bought bitcoin at 19K.

Where can I cash out muh BTC for Chucky E. Cheese tokens?

Chuck E. Cheese tokens have more value.

What does this mean?

That means more people want to buy BTC then sell it.

Ouch there is a long way down to 8.3k

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.-

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

We should really just ban all pajeet IPs

Neat. I got in at $600. It's like I'm in the heavens lazily watching the mortals suffer.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Got in at 11k, got out at 9k, going to hope I catch the real dip with what I have left.

>that fucking image
Did they NOT hear the phrase "don't invest more than you can afford to lose" a thousand times already?

Fuck off