Just went 50x leverage long with $75k at 9525

Just went 50x leverage long with $75k at 9525
will post proof of margin call if this is the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares?

why dont you post proof now? I will follow your process.

might cheer someone up

so sorry user

F

an hero

so whats the potential profit on a trade like this? sorry im retarded

lol, i hope you covered.

>leverages BTC, not XLM

you're an idiot sir

If BTC returns to ATH (20k-ish) that would play out to ca. $4.1M

What's the liquidation? I've never seen a live suicide before

I will dance naked in the streets. Screencap this.

Take something off you idiot

If you make a shitload of money you're my hero.
If you lose everything because you longed during this crash you're also my hero

its probably below that already

Nobody is that retarded

proofs

It's not looking so good

9320 now. I'm so sorry pal

you're fucked

the only way to make money rn in crypto
is to p&d, reliable 20-50% profit every 3 days.

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF

S

Wouldn't the position be closed before maximum potential profit? I thought BitMEX has limits on how much they can afford to payout

Is there a risk besides liquidation?
So could OP end up with debt when I.e a flash crash occurs?

Asking because I`m a poor user and thought about leverage trading, but I was to scared .

also OP you are my Hero, Godspeed

Its not over yet
9430 on bitmex, its always higher that finex

F

bye bye

you are cray 8888 is the bottom. Just get some more collateral NOW!

9k support is about to fail on other exchanges.
see you boys at 8400.

Just curious, what can you do in this case other than cut your losses and lose half your principal?

HERO
E
R
O

Look at this dude

RIP

Its fucking over, crypto is dead. Congrats to those who cashed out.

Called, dipped to 9295.
i'll post the email when it comes through

killing myself tonight

if blue id OP makes it

Look marginfag you anus just aint up to the task, so stop before you get “req’d” tm. And mail us some jizz from the anus of your next client.

d-don't do it, don't leave us behind

lmfao it all happened so fast

>50x margin trading goes wrong
>kills self
OP did you really not see that coming

when the price is sliding down very slowly like this, it never recovers before a massive final red candle....

don't kill yourself op

Never understood long/leverage etc. whats going on? dude bet a lot of money for BTC to go up?

How much collateral do you need if you want to 50x leverage an investment of 1k usd?

Can someone give me an example with numbers? I do understand the concept of margin trading but what are the requirements?

OP, why did you do it in the first place? What was the motivation behind such a strange move?

So much to live for! Eat a steak and fuck your Wife/some Girl/a hooker/a trap

just rolling a dice

could you still give an example like the other user requested? How much collateral is needed? What is the max amount that you can loose?

I am not too familiar with the particulars of Bitmex trading, but could you go short?

bitmex is a graveyard of traders who got completely rekt

The funny thing is, an upswing just began. OP was just a few minutes away from luck.

Fuck you, normie who just got here 6 weeks ago after watching a TronX video on YouTube.

Hanging out with Sayori!

its going back to 10k now :-)

Goddamn

thats probably the final straw

Holy shit OP would be up 10k right now. Had he went 25x instead of 50x he'd still be alive and up 5k.

brainlet here, can someone explain what happened like im 5 years old?

google margin trading

Been on biz since ETH was $10, still remember the thread with that guy who was debating going all in ETH or POSW, and in the end he went all in POSW because he thought it had more room to grow and because of the usual Veeky Forums fudsters shitting on ETH.
I wonder what happened to that guy.

OP went BTC long at $9525 with 50x leverage and got margin called at $9310, then BTC fucking left OP in the dust and went back to $9700.

pls post the bitmexrekt twit when it happens

what does 50x leverage mean?

He bet one way with what i assume was his life savings, but instead it went the other way and now he's penniless.

Way she goes boys

meaning take a loan 50x investment size and go all in

Thank God! Now we have conformation that the dip is finally over.

He puts in 1k of his money and borrows 49k from the exchange, for a total of 50k. Then buys 50k worth of Bitcoin.

If Bitcoin goes up 10%, he earns $5k.
If Bitcoin goes down 10%, he loses $5k.

OP miscalculated and Bitcoin went down before going up, so his position was forcibly closed and his money taken before Bitcoin started going up.

Isnt taking a 50x loan a win-win since you clearly dont have to pay that shit? Or do you need the 50x in collateral? Other than making a new account it seems to be a great deal

I understand regular margin trading but I really dont understand how they could lend you 50x for leverage

oh so because it went under 49k it closes immediately? or when does it stop exactly

If it goes too much in the other way you lose everything and have to kill yourself

OP NO YOU WERE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

i do.

keep us updated op this is juicy

so you can end up in debt with this?

its degen gambling because there is no debt or negative accounts on bitmex.

as soon as it drops 1/50 your position is forcefully closed 'liquidated' and you got nothing left.

whats ur liq price?

bitmex doesn't pay out anything, you borrow the funds and exchange with other users

Don't listen to that shit. In a nutshell what happened was he bet 50 times over. So a change in bitcoin's value from $9600 to $9500 is as far as op's bet is concerned a loss of $5000

no you cant
you get liquidated as soon as you are at 0

technically you actually can bc liquidation rates arent fixed. officially its just a market sell.

well so far he's up more than 10k

no it only has to drop 2% and he loses 75K, if it drops 3% he gets liquidated and loses 75K, doesn't matter if after a 3% decrease the price goes up 10%, ur deal is already closed.
now if OP was to drop 1% and then go up 10% or something he would be one happy man but this is crypto and crypto is no fairy tale

He got margin called at 5300.

I see now. Thanks

Well I would risk it if I knew I can only lose what i put in

He's not because first it dipped below what he could afford to lose and thus was liquidated

I do 3x margin like all the time (currently have 20k+40k margin in Canadian weed stocks) and if I go like 100 bucks under my broker is on my dick threatening to liquidate my positions. I have to give them proof that Im going to add more funds to my account.

that hasn't happened in a long time though.

On serious regulated exchanges yes. In meme-tier probably not.

what do u profit monthly on trading? curious because crypto may be dead for a few months

damn another door closed to poor anons

on all crypto exchanges i know, you can only lose what you put in.
however you risk it all.

leverage 50x just means 50x profit or 50x loss

I used to trade but just can't anymore cuz im a full-time student and got too much shit going on. I have 40/40/20 positions in APH/ACB/TRST and I pretty much sleep now and dont look at it much.

>mfw it's actually back to 10k now
>mfw OP was so close

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its going up fast. I would be up around 40k by now.
If somebody can stump up 8k to increase my collateral then email me at [email protected] and see if we can arrange an escrow agreement, i can reopen the long and give you 25% of the profits??

PLEASE SOMEONE

What is in it for the Broker (in this case the exchange I`m guessing) ? Are they taking part of the extra profit or is it a gambleagainst me on their part?

Nothing.. mathematically speaking

huh?
didn't you get liquidated already

bro you are absolutely retarded, why the fuck would you do this to yourself

close one op
dont kys yet, grind another $75k and try again

never uninstall before you beat it

post proof btw until now this is a larp

the worst luck...

the broker doesnt gamble.
usually just takes a % fee of every order

exchange is winning either way