I-is this the b-bottom?

Is $0.50 the lowest we're going or should I wait a little longer to buy more Link?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude, it's over. maybe buy at 20-30 cents if you plan on cold storing it and moving on with your life.

>Set a lowball order (4.5k sats)
>Cancel it because I figure it's not going to fill anyway in the coming 6 hours
>Up it to 5.4k
>Pic rel happens
FUUUUUUCKKKK

The price could fall to 0.01 for all I care, the price literally does not matter until the main net goes up.

>the price literally does not matter

the price is how many linkies you can get for your dollaroos you monkey

vaporware shit token (aka tron 2.0) is going to the toilet

You don't say.

if the price doesnt matter why the fuck are investing. you're investing to get fucking rich. right now you're just losing it all

I swing traded my way up from 2.6k to 3.9k Linkies but I still feel like a retard lads. Sold at $0.90 and went into tether. If I just stayed there I could have had 5k+ stinkies by now. How do hodlfags cope with this?

I've just bought 800 LINK. I wait until the price drops further so that I can throw all my other dying shitcoins at ChainLink.

I bought in averaging over $1 but I was already up a lot so I'm only down a couple grand. Still kinda freaking out though... is the bottom near? Is it really 20-30 cents?

The price doesn't matter UNTIL THE MAIN NET GOES UP.
Learn to read more good.

If it falls lower I'll definitely buy more, but I'm not even thinking about anything else price-related until the main net is up.

link is a dying shitcoin

>tfw when remember i set buy order at 4k sat
>just change it to 3k instead
Still have long way down to go friends.

Get out of tether mate

I don't want a fellow linkie lose their savings to that scam

>so that I can throw all my other dying shitcoins at ChainLink.

>is the bottom near? Is it really 20-30 cents?
lower

Not currently in tether my friend, thanks for the heads up. If that bubble pops we're all fucked anyway I'm afraid. I take it you store your LINK on MEW or offline?

r-really? Should I just not buy more and throw what I have into storage and hybernate until main net?

Last time LINK crashed it took more than 2 months for it to reach it's lowest point. This time it's a market wide crash though so LINK should be moving up when the market does. When that is is the million dollar question. January crash lasted like 2 weeks last year but happened more gradually.

>the price literally does not matter

that's what you said ya dink. price is literally everything. when it goes up you have more money and when it goes to 0 you have no money.

And I'm telling you I don't care about the price until the main net goes up; I'm not selling until the main net is up and reaches some kind of maturity.
The only thing that's happening right now is I'm being tempted to buy more.

Not sure what you're struggling so much with here.

This is the reason why I'm not concerned. If it was only link crashing it'd mean I'm retarded. I think I'll sell some more silver because the price pumped just as crypto decided to shit itself.

guys just woke up what happened to LINK

>day trader mindset

pls don't do this

This. None of us are buying chainlink to make money. When you buy chainlink you're buying into the chainlink family, and that is worth infinitely more than whatever the token price ends up being.

>When you buy chainlink you're buying into the chainlink family, and that is worth infinitely more than whatever the token price ends up being.
lel

>None of us are buying chainlink to make money.
I'm definitely in it to make money.
Which is exactly why I'm not selling until the main net is up.

You had it coming, user. Cut your losses and get out while you can. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

>
>
>
>This. None of us are buying chainlink to make money. When you buy chainlink you're buying into the chainlink family, and that is worth infinitely more than whatever the token price ends up being.
Thats right fellow linkies. And i propose we buy our lambos in linkblue. So we can recognize eachother

when will it start?

What? The main net?

>When you buy chainlink you're buying into the chainlink family, and that is worth infinitely more than
Sounds gay, desu.

oh sorry yes i mean the main net

The initial version is coming in Q1, the final version a while after that.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Can somebody please help me make a LINK meme ball.