Trading bot

Alright /biz, do any of you guys use a trading bot? If so, which one can you recommend?

I've been looking into Enigma's bot, Catalyst. It seems to do the trick. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right here.
Have written many bots of my own. Current one is extremely profitable.

Write your own... it'll take you a while to find a profitable strategy, buy who in their right mind would share/sell a bot that makes them money? More competition means less profit.

user whole Veeky Forumsnessmen hanged themselves only fellow Veeky Forumsraelis survived this crash

Cindicator

Do you use TA with your bot?

algotrading myself. is your strategy based on ta or on something else?

Well, my trading strategy is fairly profitable. The only problem is that I don't know how to translate it into code. Been following some Python classes, but that shit is just not for me. Got some resources to get me started?

I don't want the fishing pole, I want you to teach me how to fish. Give me some key starting point to I can chase

Check out, automate the boring stuff with Python. You can easily find free pdfs of it online, but I think the author also has videos that mirror the book if that's your thing.

How has that been working out? The idea behind it seems cool

Gunthy.io

>I don't want the fishing pole
>I want you to teach me how to fish
>Thousands of tuts online
>Google
>Math libraries
How entitled and naive of you user. Why would he do this given humans basic nature?

Ml

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Stop shilling this fucking shit all over this board

Shhh, nothing to see here

My strategy is based on math...mathematically speaking of course

Did you write your bot for a certain exchange? or are you able to use it on all of them?

>given basic human nature
Depending on his own nature, perhaps he would like to help others.
In your case, you just telling thing I already know and just want to belittle me. Fun fact, I have looked into myself. The difference is, that other user BUILT HIS OWN which is extremely interesting and worth of more detail. So fuck off.

>which one can you recommend?
you dont buy alogo bots. you create them.

SHOO SHOO PAJEET

I hear BitConnect is based around just such a bot!

ta can work in mean reverting markets, not sure what you are on about. anyhow never claimed my strategy was ta based, was just wondering. care to elaborate further? are you doing nn related stuff? forecasting? no need to share your whole strategy obviously, just interested what others are working with
profound

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/