WHEN WILL THE GODDAMN SELLING STOP HOLY SHIT

WHEN WILL THE GODDAMN SELLING STOP HOLY SHIT

a grievous injury, palpable fear

When we delete USA.

Seriously. Watch as the market crashes for the next 7 hours then miraculously recover once China and rich Asia wake up.

Worst fucking country on the planet

we aren't the ones trying to ban crypto you massive faggot

>speculate
>panic when speculation goes the other direction
HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Feb

Um can someone made a vocaroo thread please? I wanna hear some sobbing and butthurted rage.

>10 minutes to under 9k
JUST

China should start asking USA for their money. Looks like USA wants to be poor anyway

auto-sell is the bane of the crypto market

AAAAAAAHHHHHH i've invested my livesaving in ripple at 2.0 aaaaaaaah

Dazed, Reeling about to break!

Lost $120 :’(

get a grip, user

kek, this. USA is literally "buy high, sell low": the country.

But panic selling does crash the market user.

At about $20 per coin
y'now, its actual value and such

It won't fucking stop. People are panic selling now, they will be panic selling in an hour and they will be panic selling until the market has crashed completely and only bagholders remain. This is fucking it, or do you seriously expect it go just go back to a market cap of 700 billion now? The normies are exiting the markets as we speak. That's where the money came from. We're going back to November levels.

we're already back at november levels.

November levels are around 250 billion.

why wouldnt you sell? some people are up 1000%

t.virgin

Euro cucks started this shit

Anyone that's not retard already tethered up 3 days ago before the crashening got real

If tether turns out to be scam I will kill myself though

The crash started in the Euro timezone you retard

....and why did people start panic selling? Could it possibly be because of the discussion of crypto bans in Asia?

Mathematically speaking... never

sorry nature first has to kill off all the weak shits before btc continues to go to 100k+

does this guy wear a fedora?

HODL

nice meme

Yeah, I don't know how many people outsourced their trading to bots which are now accelerating the catastrophe.