What caused the crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=VucQ5h5A
coindelite.com/news/japans-largest-bank-will-be-launching-its-own-cryptocurrency-exchange/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=X_hPTRFv6vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people selling their coins prolly

like, bunches?

We found a better scam. Look into kneepads.

only (you) can stop the crash

Its going to be the same thing that causes the rise too: whales following the normies

A super power telling lil Korea to Make crypto exchanges shutdown great again.

Asians.

Chinese new year

Happens literally every year

memes becoming reality

miners and whales. Deliberate manipulation to coincidence the asian new year.

Kimchinks followed by greedy nomies that got in Dec.

in case somebody would enjoy a free airdrop in times like this

t.iost.io/?c=VucQ5h5A

followed by boomer wall street fucks using the perfect storm to accumulate

chinks are closing the mining rigs.

Jesus fucking Christ, you newfags are insufferable. It's like you all FOMO'd into crypto in December and have to justify your losses.

>MUH WHALE MANIPULATION
>MUH MAINSTREAM MEDIA FUD
>MUH CHINESE NEW YEAR

No, this correction was a long time coming. The writing was on the wall. Whitepapers alone cannot sustain a 800bil market.

Whales selling in coordination to drop the prices. They gobble up mote and it moonshots again. Wash, rinse and repeat.

You’re high if you don’t think this is manipulated.

Wall street wants to buy the dip before entering the market

chinks

ran out of new fools to buy in

>whole expansion had 0 reason to it
hurrrr durrr why did it crash?

The Chinese.

It is a buyer's market right now. BUY AND HODL.

An orderly move to the exit.

I'm waiting for the disorderly exit - that's when it gets fun.

It's not, and if you understand market forces at all you'll realize that too. But I'm not here to educate you.

they gotta get all that 9/11 v2.0 money from somewhere... can't knock down wtc 7 twice without raising some eyebrows...

lol people are just cashing out

did you really think the whales would wait until 500k per coin?

any idiot who bought in at $50 is selling over 10k

the litecoin guy sold at the top also

Wall Street isn't buying the dip, retard. Wall Street will lose all of their customers if they put their customer's money at risk in this ponzi scheme.

What you're seeing is people cashing out. Period. The people on /biz who aren't posting right now - they're the ones fucking you right up the ass.

Kikes
>inb4 /pol/

You know I’m right.

this was needed, if bitcoin was ever going to be dethroned it was going to be painful

it hurts now but it'll be better for crypto in the long run.
...hopefully.

ffs can we have a REAL reason instead of memeing all day

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Wait until Bitfinex blows up, that's BTC < 1k guaranteed. This is manipulated, but fundamentals could not be worse.

Bitcoin futures coming soo
Btc dips

Are you mentally ill do you believe is a coincidence that whales are cashing out just now it is all coordinated faggot ALL OF IT

Shut it down

Yes, the only time I will panic sell is when the Tether scam gets busted. Then only dust will be left for a long time.

People realising that there is no value in cryptocurrency.

/g/entooman here. I'm just happy that GPUs will become affordable again.

Do you know how futures work, or did you just read an article about it on bloomberg? If bitcoin is up they can just rollover.

I doubt you will see ANYONE settling their futures tomorrow because bitcoin is still on a downtrend.

Ebin

Hi, /v/

bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

hahahaha

Most shorts are being closed already.

bitcoin and normies like (You)

shoo shoo gains goblin

shoo shoo gains goblin!

Justin sun cashing out $2Billion

this
this could be the dragonslayer everyone wanted

unironically china

shoo shoo gains goblin!

>i am the only person able to comprehend such a fancy word as futures

>ANYONE settling their futures tomorrow because bitcoin is still on a downtrend

And so how is that important? , do you think the average joe or the average crypto trader on Twitter with their lunch money means anything to a half trillion dollars market , they are meaningless if the big players decide bitcoin has dipped enough they will enter the market and reverse the trend not necessarily with a shit ton of money media manipulation is important too and the average joes will just follow the trend like sheeps because they are meaningless powerless and easily manipulated

Some megawhale probably. It's always the whales.

Shoo shoo gains goblin!!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Greedy tron investors and crypto niggers

fucking crypto niggers man

Future contracts expiring. It'll be heading back up momentarily.

Too quick growth, too many scams, too many people getting burned and leaving.

GPU shortage
ASIC miner shortage
difficulty
retailers backing off, because how unstable it is
transaction fees
virtually no purpose besides buying drugs

shoo shoo gain goblin

What will happen to bitfinex?

greed coupled with weak hands

Japan
coindelite.com/news/japans-largest-bank-will-be-launching-its-own-cryptocurrency-exchange/

I blame Justin Sun and Bitconnect.

Chinese whales selling.

when exactly does that happen? I know it is today, but a time would be great.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>shoo shoo gains goblin!

shoo shoo gains goblin!

Unironically bubble popping. No issues tho, once this blows over you'll get another bubble.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

shoo shoo gains goblin!

mathematically proven

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

that gook justice minister

now It is a good time to sell!

> Jamie diamon, Warren Buffett begin to come around to bitcoin a few days ago
> The jews at goldman sachs admit that bitcoin is money a few days before a major contraction.

Oyy veyy it's pure coincidence goy.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

g

shoo shoo gains goblin!

Also interested to know this. Considering BTC is up 10% in past 50 mins maybe the time is in the past?

Non coiner here, I'm here just for the circlejerk amd drama but I've lurked around for a while and looks like this could be a good time to get into cryptos since the prices are "low". Any ironhands here could confirm if it is a good idea to get in the market today?

I don't know fuck all, but if I had been smart and sold some out when I was on top (like $200k on top as I was a week or two ago) then today I would be spending.

No one knows. You could buy today and have it dip further and won't gain any money until 3 years from now when you only see incremental growth. You could buy today and see nominal profit tomorrow and astro gains if there's another bubble by EOY. You could buy today, see decent gains by mid year and have everything crash to absolute zero if the market feels like it.

The truth is that nearly every prediction post contradicts the one before it and no one has the answers. Either take the risk or don't. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

youtube.com/watch?v=X_hPTRFv6vs
Stacey

shoo shoo gains goblin

Exactly this. Jumping in is a gamble, just don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

shoo shoo gains goblin!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!!

>inb4 pol
Remeber, /pol/ is always right

Can you imagine when the US bans bitcoin? Mass suicide

Last time I checked New Year was about 17 days ago

chinks

lol user ur hopeless..

>virtually no purpose besides buying drugs
Buying anonymous dildos

what is the point of crypto currency if it's going to be regulated and handled by a governments central planning.