ETH

Nothing can loosen my iron grip on my ETH. Nothing. I bought in at $1300 (ree) and $890.

Why? Because there's only two paths ahead:

1) Crypto is kill (for the 11th time lol)
2) ETH will go back up

ETH has to go back up. Name an alt coin you can invest in without ETH. You can't. Sure, you can use BTC but that's retarded. Everyone uses ETH. Its not going anywhere.

See you FUD cucks in 6 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but ETH has always been garbage though. The DAO attack is proof positive it is deeply flawed

this correction will find the bottom very very soon and for that everyone should by BTC, ETH & NEO on the low.

The DAO made it stronga

if you're so sure its going back up why don't you double down

thanks for the cheap ETH fags

This

I'm not just investing in the coin but the technology, this whole thing is just weak hands and normies. I'm still up in the green.

bought in at 1180$, and was too retarded to exit on the rebound to 1130$ yesterday, because I was too greedy and thought it could go to 1250$ before falling again, and naturally I'm still in having decided not to take any other opportunity so far to not get juste'd and just buy lower, fuck my little greedy brain

otherwise yeah, it will go back up, depends on how hard BTC justs it, it could take anywhere from a week to an year, which sucks because now I can't daytrade this bitch since I'm retarded enough to not want to sell at any loss, but on the up side, if it takes a shitload of time for it to recover I can move my ass and make some fiat to buy the dip

You fucked up, brother

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now#,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I bought at 1276

Wheres the floor?!?!?!

beneath your feet

just imagine how much more you could've bought if you were patient and waitted for it to dip to 400$ as it will in the next few days.

>has to go back up.
>Imposing your beliefs on the entire market

I bought at 1150. Not selling no matter what. Might spread it into XMR, NEO, and a random shitcoin with moon potential like FUN or LINK and then I'm just going to checkout for a month.

Vitalik and his team are fucking communist dictators. Everyone knows that ETC is the real ETH, and money skelly and his band of cronies muscled their ideologies during the dilemma. What we'll prevent them doing it once more. One day, hell fuck you all over with his retarded worldview and one of his forks. He might even decide to redistribute ETH. I don't trust that fucker of late.

Never trust a currency created by commies

What doesn't kill you makes you stronga

mathematically speaking currency created communism

oof

ETC will rise again when ETHpos and ETHpow split again which will happen soon

DAO attack just proved the need for something like QSP...

Never trust commies