Are we still holding? From $1,40 to 0,48, that's a -65%

Are we still holding? From $1,40 to 0,48, that's a -65%

I didn't sell even one LINK but I'm starting to feel the pressure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdZ5f0XZdqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost same here. I bought at 1.14. Not gonna sell, but I feel very sad that I could have bought so much more if I just had waited 1 week :(

BRO, I am in that exact place. Glad I'm not alone.

Iron Hands.

Kek, good man meme

Nah bro, don't sell.
We will have to wait till Q2 2018.
Sell after Mainnet kicks in and Announcements fall out of no where.
Big gainz will wait for you!
Set you alarmclock to: _10.06.2018_

If you sell now you're retarded lol. You might as well just wait it out at this point. It'll be back up to where it was next month.

The thing about you and me and all the other Linkies right now is that we are not sad about the money we are losing because of the crash. We are sad of because we could have had so much more LINK. At the end of the day, we will still win big. In 1-2 years time you won't even remember what happened today. In fact, I will put $4000 more into link in 2 weeks when the dust has settled.

Remember you didn't invest into BCC or TXR. You invested into a soldi token with great fundamentals and potential in the coming 1-2 years.

Still, I could have had probably around 50-60% more LINK right now if I just had waited 1 week, but at least I'm happy that all my money is on LINK right now and not a Exit Scam Coin.

Holded from 0.40 to 0.13 before. Why would I sell now lmao?

Remember when all of this is over and we make it in 1-2 years, we will still have that party we agreed on, right LINKIES?

Doubled my link stack since it started dropping and will triple it by the end of the day, user.

Sergey will guide us.

Doubled my stack today and yesterday. 18k stinkys now

I want to pick up linkies. Is 0.40 basically a done deal? 0.50 is the best I've seen it so far.

HOW?

This is where the boys get separated from the men OP.

Walk away from your computer for a week if you have to. But do not sell.

For every single person selling,someone is buying. Just think about that. Reread that sentence a hundred times until you understand what that means.

LINK is quality. It's one of, what, 5-10 coins that will survive if things go horribly wrong? This coin is going to come out the other side just fine. Do not sell.

Holding just under a million of these myself. I was a millionaire on paper for a week or so. Am I a bit sad? Yes, but I don't care, I know good things are coming.

Same here.
Was laughing about it then too
Still up well over $10k on my original invest of Link.
It's worth it just for the memes & the fact they'll be worth $1000 per Link interlinked soon

promise me that when LINK is $50 you won't market dump your whole stack crashing the price for all of us small fish

I bought more? Also consolidated my other holdings into LINK.

Oh I thought you swing traded. I hate doing that, but I'm gonna buy more once the dust settles.

why would you even need to ever get that rich please do something meaningful for society when u make it

Bought some more of those cheap 50cents links,, waiting on order to execute.

easy to hold when you've already lost so much

Show proffs

bump to save thread

nigga, selling now is not much use. iron hands will get you lambos.

Please reveal your secrets, oh wise one.

i dont even know if ill have iron hands to wait that long. ive never had this muhc money in my life. it was a fluke basically.

I will that's for sure. More money in a year than I would have been able to give in 3 lifetimes IF this goes up AND it doesnt get stolen, AND a million other things go right for Sergey.:)

why bother.

just hold. the recovery will be around feb 1st, and then two weeks later we've got sergey at bitcoin superconference. think of all the people who are being beaten to a pulp in the markets and then they see this guy and they think to themselvs "shit I wonder if this is the next moon ride", and buy in.

buffet always says it in different ways but the most important thing for your investment profits is TIME. Give it time. HODL

Why are you gyus so obsessed with this Sergey guy?
to me it look as a scam

>all these people who bought high
we maybe be down 65% but I'm still up like 200% from my original investment

Somebody has to buy

my buy in averaged around 55 cents

starting to feel losses now :(

I'm holding 20k link and haven't sold yet.
The difference is I got half of them at .17c and the other half when XLM set it's latest ATH.

Sucks to suck losers.

Been hodling since aug/jul. Go big or go home, no pussies on this bus.

>put in a buy order
>Bot instantly places an order between my price and the last transaction price
Huh...
>Put in sell order
>Bot instantly places order between my price and last transaction price
Fucking bots. Fuck this shit.

>bought at $0.38
>held at $0.25
>held at $0.52
>held at $0.15
>held at $1.42
>held at $0.60
>...
Still holding. Holding until $100/LINK, then selling half (the other half will already be staked to my node). Twenty thousand LINK; no fucks given.

2.5k linklet here.

My plan is to sell my fun when it moons after product launch and sink 100% of that into link. I hope to get at least 8k link by the end of it

Will I make it?

Only way to win vs the bots is put a low bid in and just wait and hope it hits eventually. Bids that sit for a while get ignored by most bots. They're looking for action.

JUST

Bought at $1 and not even mad right now

>ID: AAAAAAA
Iron hands though, not selling until 200$

DELUDED RETARDS LOL

Just bought into link boys, 10.6k at $0.55.

if you can't hold your LINKs through this dip, you ain't gonna make it.

It will be epic user

that's unfortunate timing

this. noone believes you

you either sell early to buy lower or hold through the capitulation phase
selling during the capitulation is a fast way to get btfo

im in for 800 links at .85 cents

what to do?!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JdZ5f0XZdqs

Boys just bought some mote at 60cents...how low are we going do you speculate? I want to wait for it to dip even more but for all i onow tomorrow it could be back to a dollar if the market adjusts

>$1000 per Link

please make this happen sergey

Whales are moving the sell walls as the price continues to drop. Volume is still really low across the board. Don't expect a reversal until BTC stabilizes.

I hate that I only have 2.5k. I want 10k so bad. No more money.

Do i really need to stake my linkies (whatever that means)? Can't i just hold them?

Hello sirs, good day good day

I want to give you secret, please listen. This coin is been hacked, if you have these it will hack forward into your bank and steal all money.
You must sell this coins sirs. I am no joking, u will lose all things, sell it now save yourselfs.

If this is bait it's damn good

thx rajeet, just sold 100k

We should buy Sergey a gold toilet just for the lulz

Thank you sir, but I am not rajeet, I name is Fred, fuk u bitch

>made my first alt coin investment today
>157 link @ 54 cents
>Going to invest another 500 in a staggered manner soon
>Just got hired for a part time job that pays 25+30 an hour
>Will put most of that into crypto
Am I going to make it? Planning to hold 5k link, then moving to invest in AIX, BAT and maybe XLM.

Feels good to finally not be a no linkie. I think smart contracts can really shake up the financial sector. Any good articles/videos you guys have seen about them? Already read the white paper and listened to some conference talks Sergey gave

I want to tranfer more fiat into LINK. How kow do yall think it'll go?

You guys convinced me to become a shtinky linky. Now when are we checking tickets before the MOON mission???

I've gotten three greens in a row for my first three posts, will I make it friends?

how much is the distributed json parser worth these days ? wow $190m
I'll stick to my free software ty

you all are retarded

sell then buy when it bottoms out?
i still wouldnt recommend trying to catch a falling knife since so many ppl got burnt by crypto and the whole thing is going to shit