No more college fund kiddo

December buyers on suicide watch

>using the emotional weakness of soyboys as ammunition against crypto

how does even suicide hotline work? I don't get the concept

get the fuck out! idiot

Just do the opposite of what everyone else is doing and you'll win - Buy now.

kek, fuck reddit and fuck normies

Reddit is so cringe with this constant suicide hotline bullshit

>Reddit stickers are now national news

Best timeline

you say you're gonna kill yourself tonight and then a bunch of heroes show up and arrest you

lel

I remember this happened last time too.

>december buyers

you mean all buyers, unless you like having 50% less wealth than 2 weeks ago

please sell before it goes to 2k

PULL THE TRIGGER NIGGER

You call them and someone answers and tries to calm you down. If you seem serious or claim to have a gun or already took pills they call the cops. If the cops show up you get arrested and involuntarily committed which will ruin your life because you are now mentally ill and have a criminal record.

you call them and if you can prove to them how much you lost they will refund you in USD so you don't have to be suicidal any more

"no you have so much to live for" played on repeat

newsweek is trash (95% of media is trash)

If you haven't sold yesterday or earlier you are royally fucked. There is no bottom to how low this goes.

you call them and your phone instantly explodes

>tfw started in 2013

Nice to see newfags/normies get rekt with this, as I continue to accumulate. I've been waiting a little longer for cheap Bitcoin and Ether, anyone with half a brain knows crypto won't die, just all the shitcoins will get weeded out. Same as last time, when lots of coins actually died and are now vaporware. Also the market was becoming irrational, with bullshit like Tron and Ripple stealing so much marketshare from other cryptos that actually deserve it much more.

they have to put it there legally because most people that visit the site end up wanting to die

I started a thread about this yesterday and you fuckers were like I REFUSE TO BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE GAMBLING MONEY THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE LMAO

You call then, they call the cops and the cops shot you to prevent your suicide.

kek, my whole portfolio stems from a $100 initial investment in 2013. I'll hold.

Unless you started really early (or really anytime before December), you are fine. Yes you will lose money now, but in the long run you will win out. It's more of a matter of timing when to sell, and that time was actually last week when the market was stagnant.

This, 2018 is the year of REQ

NEXT STOP: NOVEMBER BUYERS

kek'd

It must be easy to be a journalist these days. Just report reddit and call it a day.

Fuckin kek lmao

Don't buy now it's still dipping. Bitcoin is probably gonna correct to $8,000 or lower. Try to buy the bottom of the dip.

getting a kick out of this since I bought a house for 16.5 bitcoins when it was at 17,000 usd.

Haha

in the long run prices are going down 99% so you may want to sell sooner rather than later

Can't be more accurate

Only weak handed fags sell. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and you'll never have to make this decision.

They help you book a funeral and write a note

Did you still have to pay capital gains tax?

Blockchain is the future of tech. Actually research your investments and you'll be safe hodling for the long term.

Journalism is one of the shittiest professions, I only have respect for investigative ones, the rest are losers.

december was literally the best month to make mad gains
>all alts mooned after christmas "crash", some x3 and more
>ETH over x2
you just had to get out at the right time but even if you didn't and just held ETH you still can exit now and not lose a dime if you bought in december

Yep. And all the oldfags who rode it from 2b market cap to 850B will say "oh this is nothing compared to the past"...wrong. Do people really think it's going to increase exponentially from here? There is a limit to the number of greedy retards who buy the top

but you guys said that last year as well though. It's deja vu big time wojaks and all

They drug you up to the eyeballs though so you have no idea your life is now even worse.

You call the number and murderers are summoned to your location.

The first rule of BTC is you don't talk about BTC. The rest of that rule book just repeats " Never invest more than you can afford to lose" lol

I feel good about buying FUN, CVC, OMG, LINK, and VEN.

>Soyboys can't see this as a opportunity to increase their sats, simply cashout and wait for things to settle or hang tight and hodl.
These people are horrible in every aspect, they can't do anything right and deserve all the misery in the world.

The value of just the worlds stock exchanges is over 60 trillion. NYSE is valued at 18 trillion alone.

Bitcoin has much further to go. This is just a lesson in volatility

the absolute STATE of reddit.

I don't sell because I know it will always go back up

you call and they ask you when and where you'd like your helium tank

do you really, unironically think that token "coins" that have no inherent value because there is no use case for them in the foreseeable future will have the same value as all of the worlds companies combined??????
How deluded do you have to be wtf.
No wonder this is crashing so hard. So many stupid people buying shit they do not understand

Trained professionals give advice on how to commit suicide

They do have value but not in a tangible sense.

The idea of a global currency that's lightweight, quick to use, quick to buy, low cost is very valuable. The end game I see is developing African countries using cryptocurrency to facilitate lots of transactions because the Petro dollar is weakening every year and more and more countries can barely control their own currency.

>No wonder this is crashing so hard. So many stupid people buying shit they do not understand

You're right about that. But stupid people also don't understand this has happened multiple times with bitcoin and I heard the same arguments from people like you every single crash. Back when it was 15$ and dropped to like 5$ everyone said it was the end, there were articles on Fox and CNN. There was even suicide hotline posts during the climb to 100$

Can confirm, greedy retard here, i brought BNTY at the top and have no intention of ever doing that again.