Why are still people selling?

Why are still people selling?

If you weren't going to sell earlier why the fuck would you sell below $10000?

because of despair.

The worst part is there's still people advocating to sell. The time to sell was 2 days ago, fucks sake. I'd just wait it out a little more and if you have the means, buy everything at the bottom and we'll be back up around February or March.

Say you bought at $8000, then it's still good time to sell.

Because some people do not follow there most fundamental rule of investing: Only invest money you can afford to lose.

Even if I lose all my value on coins, I have no debt and 10k in the bank.

>holding BTC

>tfw entered the crypto market and bought ~9 ETH in the 800-880 range

I feel like it's gonna drop even lower but I'm happy to buy at sub 900 prices

Better question is, why are people still buying?

panic
cutting loses
salvage operation

Or you could just wait a month and double your money

Earliier, they talked themselves into believing it was just a dip. But then when it got more and more serious, more and more people woke the fuck up and bolted.

Want a good chuckle? There are still assholes buying right now at these prices!

>Because some people do not follow there most fundamental rule of investing: Only invest money you can afford to lose.
And then hang in there till you're sure you've lost it all.

It's over!!!

Because 1k

It's going all the way down to 1k

If I believed there was a chance everything is going to collapse I wouldn't have invested a penny. If you don't believe in your investments you shouldn't be making them.

There's more chance we'll see a 100k bitcoin before we see a $100 bitcoin again. Literally nothing has changed about the tech so theres no reason why everything should collapse.

No it isn't

>not shorting bitcoin with your savings to make up for your loss
it's like you want to stay ppor

Because people are retarded.
Inb4 people starts coomplaining that "the rich owns everything" in a few months when the markets are up again and everyone wants in.

Normiefaggot without any coins here, just curious

Say you bought a coin at 2$ and it drops to 1$ for a while, then goes back to 2$ two weeks later.

You didn't loose anything from this, right? Why don't you just hold?

>Why are still people selling?
because we're going down to at least 8.5k you dumb idiot

>we'll be back up around February or March.
I don't think you realize what a bubble is

capitulation phase.

>its going to go back up
and who would actually buy your bags? wont be suprised if a couple of exchanges are on the brink of insolvency

greed and time consumption

Because they're weak handed fags who are scared it'll never go back up.

There's no reason not to hold, people are just fucking stupid.

The only reason is if you sell just before it drops, buy back in at the bottom and then when it recovers you have more than before. That's kinda risky though.

those who just bought the dip and are taking quick profits ?
I've done this all day and it works, hodling is for uptrends

Well okay, but my first statement is correct, right?
You only "loose" something if the coin never goes back to the value when you bought it?

because 10k is 20x $500

YOU DONT SELL UNTIL YOU LOSE!

If you don’t understand that then how have you managed to live this long.

Man the fuck up biz. Since when is it cool to be a fucking pussy

because we're back to where we were 3 weeks ago you stupid shortsighted faggot?

Fuck off from this board and never come back.

What's the guarantee that it doesn't go to 0? Crypto is a gamble and some people believe in its future more than others, that's all.

>le bubble maymay

Market crashes every January you stupid faggot

Anyone telling you to sell now is either a retard or a fudder who wants to buy low.
The time to sell was yesterday. Markets don't just go to 0 overnight, even bubbles. We will recover from this soon.

>You didn't loose anything from this, right? Why don't you just hold?
Because people obviously don't believe it will rise again. And there is reason to believe that, BTC is a useless shitcoin at this point, it's basically a massive ICO for the lightning network. Fundamentals have changed completely from a couple of years ago.

Also bear markets can last longer than 2 weeks, it could last for months or years.

Been putting 100€/hour for 11 hours, 700 left. ETH at this price is a blessing.

>Only invest money you can afford to lose.
thats gambling

investing involves taking risk... but not "lol it could go to zero"

probably why your pension isnt gambled in crypto

You want people to sell, OP. That's how you get low prices and come out way higher on the next bull run, which should be happening in a couple of months. Sell at top, buy at bottom. That's how this game works you fucking normie retard.

>$700 for a worthless digital token
wew

>this is what winter of 1944 felt like

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

it makes sense only if you sold at $1.50 or sold at $1 and bought back in less than that to 1.5x the original amount you had before selling effectively increasing future gains

losing 50% of value from a month ago is not a standard january crash

The reason I say this, is because lots of cryptos have events around that time. If you are holding onto BTC though, good luck lol

And before that everything went up more than usual so naturally it's correcting harder so yes it is a standard january crash

Nubis not understanding how whales accumulate and they get scared. This was just a play on Futures where the players were destined to win.

It is when you bull run up 2x inflated over the mean. Before the end we should dip 20% below the mean before rebounding back to mean. Then we either go sideways for a while or start climbing back. This happens multiple times a year.

Well crypto will definitely go up again in the long run even if btc dies, but if btc dies the market will go down at least another 50%.

It's gone up more than usual for a whole year idiot, a full correction of all speculative investment would bring it down to maybe 3k.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
What if it goes to 0?

Playing with people's fears is all.

GOD FUCK LOOK AT THE MARKET CAP CHART FROM DECEMBER 20TH ONWARD
IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHIT AS BEFORE—ONLY THIS TIME, THE DROP THAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS "CRASH" WAS BIG MONEY MAKING SURE THAT A GREAT BUYING POINT OCCURRED BEFORE ANOTHER MASSIVE BULLRUN, SO THAT (((THEIR))) MONEY COULD GET IN CHEAP

ALSO, IF YOU'RE NOT HOLDING OR BUYING AT LEAST A SMALL AMOUNT OF LINK ***RIGHT THE FUCK NOW***, YOU DESERVE ETERNAL POVERTY AND DESPERATELY NEED TO RETHINK YOUR POSITIONS IN CRYPTO

MARKET CAP WILL HAVE A SMALL SPIKE UPWARDS VERY SHORTLY, AND THEN WILL CONTINUE TO DROP FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS BEFORE WE START SEEING HUGE MOVEMENT UPWARDS AGAIN
THE "END OF CRYPTO" IS A FORCED MEME
IF YOU SELL RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE DELUDED

Feel bad that you cucks have this new excuse to start spouting. See you at 6k

But you don't know the mean, the mean is unknowable.

>he's not accumulating a ton of cheap coin right now
You guys sure are fuckin stupid

stupid to buy now when it will be even cheaper in a couple of hours

Can't wait to see all these faggots fomoing in at 20k

tell me why i should hold some link?

It baffles me that this whole crypto thing is the first you retarded dweeb teenagers think about how stocks and investments work. Go back to snapchat you deadbeat wanker

It's hard to call the bottom but now is still a great time to buy

Kill yourself boomer.

because it will drop lower and you can buy back and increase the amount of coins you have

Only 26 and I feel bad for already being angry about dumb teenagers. Seriously, haven't you idiots EVER watched the stock market before? I know bitcoins aren't stocks but the principles of buying and selling are the same.

I wouldnt be so confident in much more of a drop. We already approaching the 200day moving average. There is literally no reason for it to drop below that. Enjoy your bags dumb fuck

What does the coin do?

Same reason people didn't sell at the top: they thought it would go up.
At one point they get so disappointed by reality not meeting that expectation, they rather sell now. You can only think "I should've sold yesterday" for so many days.

And if it starts recovering you're fucked

Because it makes the blockchain actually useful. DYOR and all that, seriously try to understand the problems it solves and its implications.

10k lel

Cutting losses

Then they stil shoulda showed as soon as the sell off was obvious, not now.

Low reward high risk move to sell now if you think 8.5k is the bottom.

Why do you even bother? LINK's success does not depend on its adoption by weak handed normies. Do NOT shill LINK. You're wasting your energy and it does more bad than good ultimately. There is reason why Sergay is trying to keep the lid down.

thats when I entered too

BECAUSE I'M LOSING EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!!

You underestimate how emotional independent "investors" are.

>only lose when you sell
>sell to lock in your losses

makes perfect sense

I cashed out my initial investment x10 back in august. I can't lose. So I never sell ?

Does having an uncomplete or at least an account not linked to a bank account affect receip transactions from someone with the coinbase address?

>probably why your pension isnt gambled in crypto

Y-yeah

Angry ponzi schemer angry about normies who he hoped would buy out his losses leaving the sinking ship

Don't worry guys! We're back!

>less than a day
kill yourself

>The only reason is if you sell just before it drops, buy back in at the bottom and then when it recovers you have more than before. That's kinda risky though.

Only if you're clumsy

>Log scale

>Why don't you just hold?
Because people selling are stupid and think they will lose everything. They don't see the future, they only see "now".

The exact amount is unknowable but you can determine a fairly accurate range based on multiplicives (log chart). Right now BTC mean is between 8-9k. My estimation is we hit 6-7k bottom before rebound. This can vary though because of how easy it is for big fish to manipulate the markets, but for the most part, and historically, what I described has already come to pass 5 times 2017 alone.

Hey man, let's fucking hope so.

Its crashing gently for a week, When it will be mooning people will have 5 hour or less.

Dear normies that came into crypto end of last year.

Please go away again. It was more fun without the Press abd that shit.
Leave us alone so we can concentrate on the main purpose of crypto

Thank you

Market is manipulated more than you think. This is just a shake off to get rid of weak hands.

HOW low is eth gonna go, i wanna but some

Gotta wait out the bubble tho. I sold out of the bubble in 2013 when it skyrocketed to $1000+

I bought at $100, sold at $800. Selling right now would be like waiting until crypto had hit $300.

OP is right. You either sold a couple days ago, or you’re a weak handed faggot. Crypto will be higher by EoY imho

My dad does this shit. The logic he uses is, instead of waiting for it to go back up to 2, he could just sell at 1, invest that 1 somewhere else and he could make 3 by the time the previous stock goes back up to 2

It makes me sad seeing people not even want to try to understand it. But yee I guess it's back to Jason Parser.

>I'm going to buy the ATH because I'm sure it's going to keep going up forever
>I'm going to sell a 50% dip because I'm sure It's never going to recover

it's better to just get in and forget about it and close the tab, then use your time doing something productive rather than spending all night staying up on adderall trying to catch a falling knife

Hint: individuals are only 5% of volume right now. All sales are intentionally done by billionaires to crash the market

Balls of steel