Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

Who here is feeling /comfy/ because they invested in zcl sub 100 because they werent idiots.
comfy knowing zcl will still hit 500 pre fork and will literally 20x ur money within the next 2 months when we hop out and go all in chainlink

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/950566548267290627
twitter.com/HeyRhett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty excited desu. I have 100.

Wish I would have sold my stack at $130 yesterday like I wanted to buy back in. Aw well.

22 deep.

Got in at 35 buckaroos. Pretty comfy, lads.

>fork happening soon
>literally will be the only green coin soon and the normie fomo will pump this to 500 easily

When do you guys think the fork will take place. Should mid feb be realistic?

enough time for market confidence to be high enough to make this 500-1k per coin

Feeling comfy here

yeah im pretty comfy thanks to zcl. feel insulated

Too poor for this, because my 2 litecoins aren't worth shit anymore.

Good luck with this anons, hope you guys beam up to the moon.

Started trading with 1 zcl @ $90 to experience trading. Up to $600 (3 zcl) 2 days ago. Then the market crashed and now it's worth $300. Fuckk

dont worry just try to accumulate as much as possible

Still stuck with 40 ZCL. Have no more yellenbucks to dump into crypto, and no way am I selling any ICX

Where can I buy?

It's not on any fucking exchange wtf

The dev is participating in a conference on february 21st where he will "talk about btcp".
I am guessing he will talk about further development of the already forked coin.
My best guess is in the 10-17 february.
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/950566548267290627

Bittrex. Closed registrations though.

230 ZCL, /comfy af

Bittrex and Cryptopia

50 ZCL. Lets see if this coin brings me into 6 figures

its getting added to binance soon according to a developer who posted here yesterday

And possibly Bitstamp

Daily reminder, we're all gonna have a feast on the moon my fellow ZClansmen.

Let's hope we can dump our shit coins before everyone else and btc p turns out to not be a shitcoin.. sup 100 checking in might sell and buy back in but probably not

If you want to make some profit even during the dip then join..
Discord >>UXBnfm2

KYS pajeet

reported for begging

335 zcl here...w-will i make it, anons?
trying to get to 400, asap.

>20x ur money within the next 2 months
I thought the fork is happening at the end of this month.

You think the devs want to have the fork while everyones scared?

end of month, possibly early to mid feb
also saw a whale user posting about zcl-based announcements post-fork (possibly masternodes)?

the same guy who made whalecoin and zclassic is also doing the fork, he is known pnd/scammer, on his twitter his pin tweet says he is a scammer and has pyschopath crooked eyes,

im saying this to save anons, i bought at 5$ and sold at 150-200$ and made almost 4million, i love this guys pump and dumps because they are epic, just dont be left holding the bags

pointless FUD since whalecoin never became anything. and Zclassic is devloping into a 400+ coin once masternodes become a thing

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/whalecoin/

whale coin p n d pattern

twitter.com/HeyRhett

the guy who made zclassic/whalecoin/ and now the fork is the same person, his pin tweet is him saying he will scam people, his eyes are crooked, common trait of physcopath

im a whale trying to save people

i see u tryina scoop more zcl, brah. there's better ways to do dis :(