I HAVE PROOF

I went to Etherscan to look up where I stand compared to other LINK holders. Despite the fact that I did not sell a single LINK I went down in the ranking.
>people who own less LINK sold
>people who own much LINK now bought even more

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
linkpool.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sentiment is there. The weak have been filtered out. Its a matter of waiting and watching.
How much lower did you drop though?

how do i figure this out with my wallet on etherscan?

fundamentals will be the only that survive. i hope this ENTIRE alt meme dies. dog shit coins need to crash with no survivors.

Didn't sell ma 10k stack. Not that i'm able to since my ledger is 8000 km away.

where do i rank with 1300 link?

You linkies are even more deluded than bitconnect cucks.

Lol yes fud me harder baby

>i hope this ENTIRE alt meme dies
Probably not happening soon, pretend expert traders will always be a thing.

I sold, but only so I could buy more. And I did.

>tfw you increased your stack by 5k during the dip

Wallets have been going up since the crash started actually. They're up by 150 since yesterday morning. New bigger wallets than yours have been forming is what it says.

Considering buying another 1k links if the price dips below 50 eurocents. It still feels like a big gamble to me but the implications if this project succeeds are huge.

How can I also check this OP?

Last week I had 40k LINK. After this dip, I've increased my stack to 175k LINK. Been waiting for an opportunity like this. Thanks whales and weak hands.

>500 euros
>"huge gamble"
You are in no position to be investing.

That said, LINK is the most obvious way to get rich you'll ever see.

I meant it more from perspective, I don't mean the actual euro's I'm investing but rather the uncertainty surrounding this project. It's not that obvious to many people because otherwise the price of link would have been much higher by now.

It's a good time to buy more though.

Check your rank here:
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

I don't trust binance anymore and want to move my chainlink to a wallet, what do you think is the safest/easiest option?

>uncertainty surrounding the project
Are you having a giggle m9?

Nano Ledger S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE

There's barely any news coming out. The only things that are upcoming are the conferences and those are a couple of weeks away. This dip won't last this long most likely.

i moved my chainlinks to my wallet at 1.30 and the price is locked
feeling comfy

heh, me too

Gonna have to unlock that during the moon lad don't forget

Stay in OMG instead, faggot.

sold my ether at 1200 got back in at 860, made a little 15% climb today round lunchtime and took that profit and bought some link. Will i #make it?

Disable price lock tho

Guys, I'm retarded.
I panic sold all my coins.
Now i just bought back in to LINK ...
I really need to put them into storage and forget about them for a year!

Who's got the ultimate JUSTfolio? This is mine.

Like the tribulations of Christ. It will all be worth it friendo

Nice man. I went from 1.5k to 3.5k, still got plenty of dry powder in case it dips more.

just woke up and my brain isn't on yet. i'm confused. i'm a top 400 wallet now? are there more new hoarders or are large holders splitting up their stacks?

>got u beat m8

Wtf price lock... Stop spreading shit!!!

How much Link will I need to stake after mainnet?
I’ve never tried staking but to my understanding you need a minimum amount.

>100 JUST
lol

I sold and was able 20 more Link than before. Even though I only had 1k, this 1k is going to change me and my wife’s life. Thanks for the dip faggots.

only idiots sell link

Good luck user, that warms my heart

>Will John McAfee eat it?

There you have the answer you fucking retards
People moved their LINK to a wallet, since they are afraid of an exit scam. That's why the number of wallets(also wallets with more LINK than you) increased.

I think it's 10,000; I hope so (I have 20,000).

>JUST
Were you around for the threads wherein user created JUST tokens and distributed them to other anons? You can get some, too; who else has JUST?
>mfw plan on using them in a complicated cryptoexploitation scheme

Aren't you locking in your price?

I managed to snag another 1.5k, bringing me up to 2.5k total. It isn't enough to make it yet.

More afraid of exchange failure and not exit scams...

Cheers lad, I’m gonna need another 8k then.
So with staking you can start earning more Link, right? Sorry for being a brainlet.

Yep, I bought 20k more link throughtout this dip and have been slowly transferring it back into my wallet. Gonna be a 70k stinky linky total. ALL IN BABY

There will exist no minimum staking native to the network but some contracts by serious actors will probably have a minimum staking limit to apply for. The higher the staking the more lucrative the contract presumably.

Even on a contract that don't require staking you can stake to make your node more competitive where node history and other factors also matter.

Imagine you're equal in all other aspects to 20 other nodes and want to accept a contract that wants 19 nodes to pull data from various sources. If you stake the least you'll be the one without the job.

There will be low security bad pay contracts that accept you without any staking at all.

linkpool.io

I don’t think that there is any minimum

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MY LIIIIINKIEEEEEEEEES!!!!! WHERE DID THEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????

in my pocket sirs

Where? Antarctica?

>just bought my first link today
>157 tokens, 1st ever alt coin investment
>Going to buy 500$ worth more as soon as funds clear
I'm actually so happy that this crash brought the price down l. After reading the white paper, I have faith in Sergey. Are we going to make it lads?

There are 2773 wallets containing more than 10,000 link. Two of which are mine.

Selling LINK is basically admitting you didn't research it
Anyone who's at least looked into it for 5 minutes could see the absolutely massive potential behind it

TFW I'm in top 500, barely.

Noob q what is the mainnet?

Welcome to the ranks. Being a Link marine you have to be the toughest person to hold these coins through all the FUD.

lol why u even in here?

>etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
So 3 wallets hold 50% of Link? wtf

If there is one I think you can pool with other holders to increase the size of LINK staked in the node
I wouldn't worry

WHAT FUCK WHERE DID MY LINKS GO SIRS??,

Legitimate question.

Why isn't Reddit into chain link?

I sold half my LINK for XLM, I can see it hitting $1 way before LINK touches $1.50 again. Probably would have more faith if Sergey hadn't dropped off the face in 2017, but he did and that makes me nervous.

stuff like bitconnects more their thing

The Chainlink trader subreddit is rapidly rising in subscribers. Once it broke a dollar redditards started getting interested.

I'm new in the gang too, 501 LINK. I shall hold with you, gentlemen.

I'm considering this as well. I believe Sergey's radio silence to be good long term, but maximizing my linkies might require a bit of side-playing.

Lurk moar you stupid fucking faggot.

Nobody gives a fuck about your tiny ass investment, get a job.

They are. See:

And lastly:

fucking poor people. disgusting.

No you retard, in order for you two move down in the rankings, people who PREVIOUSLY OWNED LESS THAN YOU would have had to buy more in order to leapfrog you, not the other way around.

anyone else here holding a big stack of icon and hoping it flies leading up to main net so they can dump and buy more stinky linkies?

How does that work? Pricelock?

you can't read can you?

14k link here

I still think you need about 30k to make it. AssBlaster predicts $60-70 per link. So 30k * $65 = $1,950,000 which is about a million after taxes.

Technically I can add more but I don't want to put in more than 50% of my portfolio into this. I never go all in, not even on LINK.

I don't get it bro; you're saying redditors are poor and Indian basketweaving oldfags are rich?

buy more link and you'll be able to hire a tutor.

man we really need to purge retarded and poor people from Chainlink. if it drops to $.25 will they leave? I don't like what I'm reading in this thread

50k link holder

not impressed and not leaving, in since ico fuck off

i don't know if you're joking or not but i lolled

Capital gains retard

Man you're so cool, I wish we werent anonymous so I could remember who the cool people are. Maybe you consider using a trip code? I want to learn from you. Faggot

Sadly $1MM is not "making it". It will help, for sure. If you can get a steady 5% return that's a free $50k every year. Can't retire off of that if you have a family, but you can live pretty well off if you work a job at the same time.

Could also put it all into real estate, probably collect around $60-70k/year, but you just created a job for yourself at the same time. The property will hopefully appreciate, but you're paying for at least some of that through your time spent.

Short term capital gains (>1 year) is just regular income tax so about 40%.

If this is indeed a correction and not the bubble popping than according to AB link will rally to 60-70, consolidate around 10 and then rise to 150. If you believe that then you'd sell when it reaches 60-70

Definition of making it varies for people. My definition is having a middle class life without having to work

Can't beat this

save it for your diary, pervert.

>people who own less link sold

If you're moving down in the rankings, that implies that people who owned less link have been buying. If the whales were buying more, then you would move up in the rankings, learn some statistics

Someone get this guy a puppy

Yea fair enough, I guess it depends heavily on where you live as well.

I live a middle class life and $1MM would absolutely not be nearly enough for me to retire. I have a wife who also works, though makes half my salary, and I have a kid and a mortgage.

Probably couldn't convince my wife to move anywhere cheap enough that I could retire... maaaaaaybe South America.

Anyway, if I ever DO have $1MM in crypto, I guess I'll breach the topic then.

OK let's get real. It's a crash and glass hands will sell. Those are going to be the little bagholders, who have a spare $2k to play, they got in a month ago and this is baby's first crash. They told themselves this was fun money and they don't care what happens to it, but then SHTF and they exit little scared children.

Meanwhile, you don't hold 100k+ LINK unless you're in it to win it. Shit crashes, that means LINK's on sale. They buy it all up.

Thing is, this applies to EVERY alt. If you did an analysis of any other coin you'd probably see the same pattern of top wallets consolidating.over the past few days.

you go to etherscan dot io

Not entirely true, there's also plenty of bagholders that would like to buy more but just can't at the moment due to needing money to live. There's a lot of us holding and planning on buying more whenever possible.

without a sign of life its going to look really bad

I just accidentally bought $1000 worth of eth via bank deposit instead of credit card so I could move up from my Captaincy. Please tell me this is gonna dump for another 3 weeks while coinbase gets my money.

Well like I mentioned earlier, it's kind of a gamble but there's things on the horizon. Two conferences are planned and I think they're just trying to work things out on the business end instead of doing some sort of hyperactive twitter marketing campaign like Tron. I do believe link has a lot of potential and that the way they are handling things is beneficial in the long run, focus on getting solid partnerships and product over pumping up the currently not in use token.

A large company might be more interested in buying a large amount of cheap tokens for a node over a large amount of overvalued ones. I believe link is for longer term gains over the quick moons and crashes of the less useful projects.

A million should double into 2mil in about 8-10years. Let it sit and grow, work a decent job that you don't hate too much and then cash out.