DBC MOON THREAD

tonight is the night

Like everyday in the past week? At least we broke that downward trend.

Convince me to not sell for what little profit I can still make. Other than “we mooning bro!” And “stay poor faggot” and “just hodl bro! It’s just a dip!”

Something something big conference huge announce coming

there was a really rough start. even thought whales where supressing the price it shot up within 2 weeks. have some patience, if you sell and its just a "little" profit it might not be worth it at all.

you fucks are worse than arkies

Moon is not today you retard. It is 9 days of left side forming, tomorrow will be same as today, you have to wait 3-4 days to see real gains.

But now it is 9 days and ETH went to shit so do the math.

Scarred tard here that bought in at 4k sats just before huobi like a cuck
My hands are made of titanium, I can wait as long as it takes for the brain gang to make a comeback

Man how I really fucking enjoy this crash, even tho I bled 75% of my portfolios ATH.

Veeky Forums was getting horrible with THIS IS THE NEXT MOON, THIS MOON, THIS MOON
P'n'D groups abusing the crypto market, with what is considered very illegal in the stock market.
Fucking calm down. Relearn to hold a coin for more than a day.
120 k DBC /brainoverlord/ reporting in.

If you sell now what do you gain, when the market crashes it rises later. Do you think that this is the end of crytpo?

This is just the beginning and you have to have faith in your dreams and realise things will get better, look to the good and destiny.

most of you BRAIN GANG know the truth and have iron hands so I dont need to worry about you budging. Thank you for being awesome.

Welcome dude, no it ain't the end of crypto, it's just the beginning of our emotions. The downward rend has been broken and slow recovery (hopefully) begins. Who knows, maybe we reach a new ATH.

I love how during EU and US day time, there's a huge sell off. Later in the day chinks buy up all your cheap coins.

How does it feel to get cucked by the chinks all your life?

I believe we will my friend, I have faith in the destiny we set out on and am holding still.

The dips do not phase me I just worry about the BRAIN GANG stressing out.

Heck I have had some bad stuff in real life in the past few days so I been checking in as much as I can but having to spend time with family to help them with stuff too.

Until the big boy cryptos stop shitting themselves, this isnt going anywhere, up or down.

have also noticed this, been accumalating brains all week, eth pair is too easy to scalp right now

the only thing stressing me out is how I'm gonna get a nice, healthy deposit into gdax so I can buy some more

Comfiest comf ever never sell

I think the whales have shaken most of the weak hands by now. It's just the iron hands, whales and bots. Had some rough times too, mental issues, broke up with gf, best friend died and I mostly cut ties with my father because he's manipulative and has bad issues with his ego which leads to the fact that he's not willing to change his ways not even for his loved ones. I don't have hope in life, but I have hope in DBC. What's happening in your life?

I would love to have 10k DBC at this dip just dont have the money right now so just holding my 3400.
I know your feelings dude glad you are going to get in more and make it!

I have noticed this too, sadly weak hands sell their dreams away. they could just HOLD THE LINE like the BRAIN GANG and be fine.

out of interest what other coins do you hold?

>tonight is the night
Why do you feel the need to announce your suicide user?

I will keep that to myself as your post says we must have faith in DBC as real life issues can be helped by it. If my 3400 can somehow turn into more and I someday get to 400-500k I can retire and fix almost all issues.

So forget the negative bad struggles in my life and let us focus our energy on positivity towards our dreams of better and DBC rising! Not only for ourselves but for the BRAIN GANG FRIENDS who will make it.

Your memes never fail to make me chuckle my friend BRAIN GANG MEME MACHINE!

None friend, I am poor and been struggling recently. 500 into dbc was all I could afford and then some but I felt destiny calling and saw lots of good people in the DBC threads so it made me want to ivnest what I could and help good people achieve their dreams.

Also I am very sorry about so much of that bad in your life please look to the good my friend I hope to help you make it so you never experience bad hardships and we can find your hope in life.

I must get ready for work, love peace and happiness to all of you my BRAIN GANG I will try to be on tonight for you and HYPE up the coming rise!

It's fucking over lads. Was one hell of a run. Had a great time in these threads with the brain gang. Wish you all the best of luck. Especially you BrainGangGoodGuy. Godspeed brainlets.

got got 4k ready for an economy class seat on the moonrocket.

>selling anything in a total market crash
never change Veeky Forums

Much love BGGG, we'll make it with DBC eventually. I hope you have already watched potential coins that will be listed on exchanges late-Jan and early-Feb.

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.

You guys realize that the original rise was just a PnD group right? It went longer than they expected but come on, this shits gonna be dead for awhile.

Like everything else. More importantly DBC has Brain Gang and no other coin has brain gang.

that would be best case scenario, the buy orders would need to go up 400% to accomplish this.

>i bought at $.13, I'm comfy

bhj

hahahahahaha gtfo