Help

>tfw all your friends and family blames you for their investments

Seriously, help me.
Everyone is messaging me calling me a scammer and ripping them off. They praised me when I told them about my profits and now they think I owe them money...

Please bros, help me out.
Also, never tell anyone about your wealth. You friends and family will do anything they can trying to get money from you, it's not worth it.

Send this picture to all of them with the comment "PSSST NOTHIN' PERSONNEL"

>I warned you about bitcoin brah
Just go with this. I suppose you DID warn them about the price fluctuations, didn't you ?

larping or fucking retarded
which one are you?

this OP then post responses if you aren't larping.

Earn your money back fast and take a risk. Join a pump and dump discord group like this one:
/vGSYUpP (13.000 members)
Made x7 in 3 days. Check it out for yourself.

>normalfags problems

Fuck them, they were the ones that called us stupid with internet money. Now we get to shove it in their throats. This is why stupid people always get burned in the end. This is our time OUR TIME

>talking to your "friends" and "family" about crypto.
>not keeping this gem for yourself so you can show off to them when you become rich

What the fuck is your problem man. The only fun part of being rich is that you can show people that you are richer than them.

I did warn them that not everyone can win at this.
Some of my friends sold their cars and put everything in Bitcoin.
Some of them even want to sue me...

Enjoy your SEC suit. They declared crypto a security so have fun with those fun fun lawsuits.

If not a larp tell them to fucking suck a dick not your fault they put their money in a volitle market only put in what your willing to lose

Fully burn 39 bridges in one day for kicks, OP. Do it.

first, best

I don't tell anyone about anything I do. I pursue my interests silently. It's not worth the hassle.

>telling normies about crypto
You're the reason why this bubble happened

kek you're most likely trolling but fuck them, they brought this on themselves.
Fucking crypto newfags are so greedy. I got in early June and took me until fucking november to see some profit.
Tell them to fuck off and cut all contact.

That's their fault for being retarded. Who the fuck sells their car??

You shouldn't have acted like a effin' south american promoter (they always eventually get convicted of fraud). Reap what you sow and move on. I told everybody I got into this shit, don't do it unless you can take a hot steamy piss on all the money you're investing.

>friends
>want to sue you
If I were you as soon as the dip is over I would cut all my contacts with these so called "friends" and family. Don't be a cuck and let them blame you for their stupidity

Honestly, what the eff is wrong with you? I don't feel bad for you at all - people like you are why governments want to step in and overregulate the shit out of it

wew lad, advide them to sell and cut ties, fucking homos

>people
no

First rule of crypto, you don't talk about crypto.
When I first invested in crypto 6 months ago I told my family members it going to be a disaster. They didn't bring up the subject since. So at least I was right.

So did they entrust you with their money and ask you to invest it for them? If not, then you are NOT responsible for any losses they have incurred. Even if you advised them into buying crypto, they are still responsible for making the actual decision to use their money the way they did.

Post screencaps of people flipping pls

>Some of them even want to sue me...
LOL
do they actually think that's possible?

I was telling my friends to go into crypto back in May. I went 3x up while they did nothing. Now I told them to wait until it recovers.

Just be responsible, and have intelligent friends.

Post some of them messages

yeah it's called practicing without a license.

>mother asks me why I havent invested in shitcoins like the neighbour's kid who made money and bought an auto
>angrily I buy shitcoins
>two weeks later the bubble bursts
hahaha in your face mother

post messages or i will personally delete this thread

Nice larp, mate !

This is why your don't talk to normies about this stuff.

Having to explain stuff like blockchain to people your own age is pointless. If they're that far behind in technology knowledge then they are lost.

here's how it works

1. If the investments go up your friends take all the credit for it
2. If it goes down, you get 100% of the blame and probably strains your frienship

be wary

I'm having friends that I've known for 5+ years telling me that I have ruined their economy and that they want me to pay them back etc etc...

I don't know how to feel

post some screenshots or GTFO with your larp

That exact same pic has been used so much times. nice larp

being sued for telling people bitcoin is a thing is not real

"hey guys i'm not allowed to tell you this because i'm not licensed, but bitcoin is a thing that exists and now you know, please don't sue me but you might want to consider buying some, just saying"
GUILTY

>dad gives me 15k to invest 2 weeks ago
>yesterday, sees market tanking, tells me to invest another 15k when it's bottomed out and recovery starts.

maybe your friends and family need to learn how investments work.

John McAfee wheres your cock now?

True
Some fucktards ratted out our magic internet money and look where we are now

My parents wanted me to invest £30k on their behalf in crypto but hadnt made up their minds yet

Looks like I dodged a bullet

You should feel like you've learned something about the risks of acting like a loudmouth retard. Tell them to wait it out and dont do it again.

>tfw got my dad to buy link at $0.4
>tfw were both buying the dip now
>neither of us fazed
Get better families I guess

how can they sue you if they lost it all

Normies are pathetic

OP post screenshots please please please just censor their info.

People have been sued for dumber shit. Just watch your back senpai.

>friend knows ive been in crypto for years
>he wants to get in (during the november / december bull run of course)
>warn him that we are flying high and it should crash soon
>"i know i know bro but the hype is real and i need in"
>warn him that he should enter the market slowly and steadily, cost averaging his stack
>warn him that I personally do not hold overnight and 99% of the time I am sitting all fiat because I practice a scalper trading style

>he doesnt listen
>he goes all in LTC at $380
>he holds as it bleeds out through december
>he sees alts booming in january
>he tells me he is sending all his LTC to binance
>warn him that altcoins are in a super bubble and will crash way harder than his LTC has
>he doesnt listen
>havent heard from him in 2 weeks

I wonder what bags hes holding now...

fucking kek OP

can you please just tell them that you're not to blame for their stupidity baka

Don't respond. If they are being insufferable idiots with no sense of responsibility and independent though, you're better off just not interacting with them.

First rule of making money: Never bring friends and family into it
Better luck next time

More screenshots OP pls

Do you believe in crypto or not? Why did you invest if you don't believe in it? If you believe in it, why are you panicking?

Message them all saying sorry and that you will pay them back (even though that is a ridiculous idea) and then a few months from now when you've made more moon gains, do so, and then cut contact with them, and watch your money grow even more. Fuck them.

oh my god moar

MOAR

lmao oh god OP. Post more please..

>told them about my profits

Around now is a good time to buy and HODL my fellow Brit.

>you made me sell my bike for this!

Top kek OP why did you hold a gun to his head and make him sell his bike?

send us more please

Just tell them to buy the dip and hodl

Keep going post em all.

>I wonder what bags hes holding now...
>body bags
>he's holding body bags nowi

Why'd you make him do it OP?

>tfw I tricked an asshole friend of mine from high school into investing 100 into fun claiming thus was the perfect dip
Oh boy he must be going crazy wondering why my fake Skype number isn't working

OP is now a lending service god bless

just dump all the messages OP. do it. it all returns to nothing.

This is what happens when you faggots don’t hide your power level and decide to talk about the secret club. You deserve it honestly

>
kek

tell him you have your own money tied up waiting for correction to blow over

Op your friends are fucking retards, its the equivalent of smoking all your life, getting cancer then acting like it wasnt your fault that you smoked

Fake as fuck,way too obvious

This is why I don't tell my friends to invest large amounts into this

He's actually this autistic (larping)

oh man, this one is a little more depressing. got any more?

>Message them all saying sorry and that you will pay them back
Why would he do that? They then have an enforcable contract. He's under no obligation to pay them shit as it standsp

lol bike cuck

"im going to kill you and your stupid bitcoind"

he dun bought sum of dem dere buttcorns hyuk hyuk

Op is bitconnect

Hahahha god i wish this wasn’t fake

whenever anybody I know asked me about crypto I just said "I don't really know much about it"

NEVER mix friends/family with money.

THIS thread is the reason why you faggots will NEVER be professional traders.

How do you think the pros do it over at Goldmansachs?

Pffftt......amatuers. OP just bullshit them like Cramer does on Mad Money saying "I told you it was going to go down, why didn't you listen?"

A lot of autistic larping in this thread.

>Pinky promise!

pffftthahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because it's probably a trifling amount in the grand scheme of things, and an incredibly easy way to deal with the problem and make it go away completely without any lingering animosity from useless people that he should have no interest in ever dealing with again. More than worth it if you ask me. Not saying they're right, at all, just saying what the smartest course of action is.

This is the exact reason you NEVER reveal your profits or give investing advice.

Do well?
>hey user can I borrow money?
Do poorly?
>hahaha I told you not to invest in that scam

oh christ man, people are stupid.
keep em coming op, im loving these

>Can I get "my share" from you bro cmon its only fair dude

>>BLOCKED

That really depends on the amount now doesn't it?

Lol just block him. He’s going to be a leech for the rest of your friendship

i know this is fake but i'm enjoying them anyway

Yes. I've seen so many relationships fucked up because of this.