Good Guy Doug

He tried to warn you guys,

youtube.com/watch?v=upPmNzcqFkU&t=815s

Any other decent/entertaining crypto youtubers out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iSubTfGpeE&t=819s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doug is cool

ok doug.

i'm a bit of a old fag in poker and i remember when Wcgrider was playing 25nl or whatever. now that doug's made it i was expecting cringe but his videos are actually great. interview with bill perkins is cool too.

Only crypto videos I keep up with/watch are doug and the magical crypto friends.

These are all non-greedy people who have all already made it and make content because either they like to do it or really believe in the technology and future of crypto.

Unless you already know your shit, these are good places to pick up little tidbits of information.

This is to set up yourself as credible so you shill someone into a new scam

never seen someone before losing a couple of hundred k-s with a smile on his face

Glad I'm not the only Veeky Forumsraeli who watches/follows doug. He can be a little cringey at times but honestly the dude has made it and he provides great content.

He has already made it as a poker player. He doesn't need to scam anyone lol. Just watch any of his videos and compare him to any other shill on youtube. He is not the same

i dont really watch his crypto videos. i used to watch his poker videos since im an oldfag in poker but i stopped it, got bored or some shit

I see, I still watch poker on twitch at least a couple times a week. I like to have these vids going as I fall asleep or while I'm getting ready before work in the morning

CRYPTO BOBBY HERE

CHAINLINK IS ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING IT RIGHT NOW

WERE ALL IN THIS MARKET CORRECTION TOGETHER FOLKS

i was following on twitch the game vs the bot last year that was pretty cool

Doug used to be one of the best heads-up no limit hold'em player in the world. I'm a amateur poker player and his poker videos are legit as fuck, good quality content, you could learn high level stuff from them, so I would assume his crypto videos are legit too. He showed his portfolio and he wasn't shilling shit, he was advising a conservative and diversified approach. I like him.

I like cryptobobby just cause he's young enough for us to relate to but old enough to where he's settled down and not trying to scam us so he can move out of his mom's house.

Did they pay the shilling youtubers in dollars or BCC?

link to his portfolio video?

David Hay

There you go my good man,

youtube.com/watch?v=0iSubTfGpeE&t=819s

Didn't he just barely move out of his mom's house thanks to youtube income

Doug? you mean daddy doug demuro?

I doubt that he's only be around for 4 months on youtube and isn't anywhere near the amount of views needed to generate that sort of income.

thanks.

But honestly 20% Bitclave
16% WAX
Maybe he knows something we dont but that looks like a really shit portfolio to me.

I like this guy, he rips on those fucking retarded youtubers lmfao. So far the only one ive subscribed to, all the others ive seen are scummy as fuck.
What other good youtubers are there, anyone know?

He does say in his video that those were low-percentage ICO investments that blew up and grew to take part way too much of his portfolio and that he is selling those holdings soon.

Mike Novogratz also investin in WAX he says in the video that his Bitclave 20% is only because of a huge price increase and that he's looking to sell some off to increase on BTC

I like this guy. Already gave him som BAT

That makes sense then.
Thanks for the novogratz info, I like him but sometimes he talks stuff to direct the market in certain directions.

Well this early on these people better promise 1 million dollar coins, else this shit crashes. People are generally still FUDDINg crypto, its here to stay but if people keep panicking it can't grow properly. Its need speculative stimilus from rich people.

This guy and DataDash are the only half decent crypto commentators.

I agree on the stimulus from rich people.

That's the spirit! I will do the same after work today