STEP 4

STEP 4

NEVER LET A PROFIT TURN INTO A LOSS

remember step #2 "cut the losers with stops"? of course u remember how we talked about using "stops" to make sure that any of our losses remianed small losses.

well now we'll let u in on another secret. u can use stops to protect profits just the same way we talk abotu using them to protect our capital.

let me explain wat we are talking about:

imagine u had bought 1000 shares in a compay for $3.00 each

now imagine that u had set ur stop loss at $2.85 which is equal to a 5% loss. therefore if the shares u bought at $3.00 go down below $2.85 u will get out imediatley

being smart u will have also set ur profit target at 50% which means u r going 2 sell the shares when it gets to 4.50 and get out with a handsome profit

since u bought the shares, the price of the stock has gone up to $4.00 this means u now have an unrealised profit of $1000. not bad! but it also means that u now have ap roblem

should u wait for the shares to go to ur profit target before u sell them?? wat if htey never get to $4.50 and ninstead go down to $2.85 where your stup is?? that would mean u would lose the unrealised profit of $1000 that u currently have and make a small loss on the trade

the answer is to use a difernt type of stop, a ""profit protection stop" to make sure that we never let a profitable trade turn into a loss

THE PROFIT PROTECTION STOP

SO HOW DEOS IT WORK??? altho it might seem comlicated its actualy quite simple

if u take a trade n find that the prices move in ur favour u will start to have an unrealised profit

wat u should do now is to set a limit on the amount of the unrealised profit that u are prepared to lose. this will depend on ur plan and the stocks that u r tradin but we'll use 20% for our example

in other words we never want our unrealised profit to decrease by more than 80% of our unrealise dprofi

lets go back to our earlier example. if our unrealised profit is $100 then what we are saying is that if prices go down such that our unrealised profit is less than $800 we should sell our shares and keep the $800. we dont want 2 hang around 2 find out if the market will turn around and back up to our profit target OR if it will continue 2 go down.

what this means is that every time the stock that u r holding goes up and gives u a greater unrealised profit, then u have to work out what 80% of ur unrealsied profit is and set a new level as 2 where u will get out

as prices continue 2 move in ur favour, the unrealised profit will grow and u have to protect it. TAKE THIS AS SERIOUSLY AS IF IT WER REAL MONEY AND CONTINUE TO APPLY THE PROFIT PROTECTION RULE

when u hold a share u can keep ur stops in one place or raise them but never lower them giving extra slack to a losing trade is a lsoers games. if a trade is not working regarldess of the reason it means its time to get out

using this strategy requires a litle more wokr becasue u have to adjust the stops each day but the results can be well wroth the effort

hello rato lel

hello rato!

hello rato

spam wtf

>setting a stoploss @5%
>setting a stopwin @50%

No, you research, you buy and you hold. If you wanna save wins you sell 50% @100% and trade it into top5 coins with less volatility.

If were talking daytrading its another thing but you need 20k+ to daytrade safely

>selling crypto
>acquiring cuckbucks
>not a loss
?? ? ??? ?

i used this strategy to daytrade from $1k to $8k in 2 months... happy with my results so far

Fuck off faggot I'll sink with my shitcoins

hello rato

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

>You did good, kid, real good. Oh, and the delegates... keep em. They're yours. I never could get the damn things to work for me. Heh. I'll see you around, kiddo.
best redemption arc?

So you x8 in the biggest pump ever.

Im not saying thats bad but if you did what i say you 20xed

Hello rato, anti bald get.

i dont touch cryptos at all, im only thinking about ripple but i dont like the price at all

hello rato kek

hello rato!

he may be a rat but I have no desire to copulate with him.

hello rato lol u tk him 2da bar

hodl is a meme created by big players to inflate the price removing some supply from circulation and make dumping easier as with ore people holding during the crash price goes down slowly

this is true...

I forgot to set a stop loss....mommy why

you should have come to me for advice first!!!!

4PGXm4v
Join this discord to make money goyim!