For the retards wondering why crpytos are crashing

>WHAT ARE TAXES
>WHAT ARE TAXES
>WHAT ARE TAXES

Wasn't the point of American revolution to not pay taxes? That shit happened over tea, we can do it again over crypto

I cannot find a picture stupid enough for you
congratulations peanut brain

Tax season is over. There is no tax reason to sell at the beginning of the year, thats the most retarded time of the year to cash out.

>taxes
>china fud
>every year drop
>whales dumping
>china new year
>jp morgan fud

all of tehse

they're cashing out to pay the taxes on all the shit they cashed out last year, dummy.

god you are stupid

look up December/January effect and understand why what you said is wrong

taxes are theft and illegal under the constitution.

all the cucks who sold are gonna have fun calculating capital loss vs capital gain

This. They don't have jurisdiction over my van in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Use bitflur.com and fuck taxes in the ass

Shut up, retard.

>Wasn't the point of American revolution to not pay taxes?
No, user, it was "No Taxation Without Representation".

>thinks a country with 0 taxes would function
That's mainly how the government makes the money to pay for social assistances and everything else.
Well, outside of trade deals and deals made behind the curtains, anyway.

Uhh, they'd have extra money anyways to spend if they sold money last year.

What sort of retard whould sell on a downcycle in order to pay for taxes they already paid for? It's yea 2018, they're selling now to pay taxes in 2019 already?

I don't think you know how tax selling works.

You should learn how capital gains taxes work before you get a letter from the IRS.

Expect a slight uptick in cryptos when all the basement cucks invest their tax income return into crytpo in a desperation attempt to escape from their miserable, pointless lives.

Buy in a couple weeks after crypto drops another 20% then wait for that sweet tax return bump.

I don't think you know how money or the US tax process works.

Most people selling huge sums of crypto at a profit in 2017 are not going to need to sell more in spring to pay fucking taxes, they should have SOME money held liquid.

What makes you think its 3 billionaires selling? You think the market is going to drop 50% because of a handful of whales? Goddamn kid, pull your head out of your ass.

And its not just because of taxes.

1. A correction was due because of a massive alt post holiday bullrun
2. Taxes
3. Chinese Fud
4. Bitconnect Fud
Both of which were reported in the media. Was not just one factor.

You should do some research and gain a comprehension of how prices for financial instruments work.

1% of the total can sell and drop the price 50% if they are eager to sell.

But there are no taxes on crypto, at least not in my country :/

>social assistances are a good thing

The best they can do is start it.

Lmao what kind of loser pays traxes on internet money?

Unless you bought in during 2017 and want to take profit at a lower tax rate

uh they traded bitcoin for shitcoin. They owe tax on that. But the money is still in shitcoin, so they need to sell 20% of their shitcoin. Oh wait it dropped 50% now they have to sell 40% wait it dropped 80% well, fuck you owe the IRS money you don't have.

Where was I wrong. Elections are rigged anymore, we protest the system with crypto and pay no taxes to revolt. We make money in the process, I see no problems here.

All these actual cucks going out of their way to pay taxes on something thats 100% untaxable if youre not a fucking retard about it.

Or maybe they enjoy bending over for Uncle Sam who knows.

You pay your taxes to admins of websites where you trade.

Crypto will never go to zero. Banks need that shit to continue their financial fuckery so normal folks don't find out that places like Chase and BoA are basically insolvent and propped.up with math equations instead of real assets.
Plus, maybe this:
>China exits BTC mining due to gov regulations
>US picks up the slack
>Gov buys BTC
>Pumps it to the store
>Sells for Fiat USD
>Pays national debt with proceeds of sale
>China BTFO

Edit, stratosphere not store, fucking phone

It's crashing because it run out of demand. Simple as that. The price was inflated by normies buying coins expecting the price to go higher. After the price reached 19k the normies became unwilling to buy because they considered the price to be too high. After that there was only one direction for bitcoin to go: down. All we needed was an excuse for normies to sell and we got that with the south korean news.

well, he's obviously a civic nationalist and believes you should pay niggers not to revolt

how to avoid taxes?

>what is a tax write-off/loss

No, a government has to levy taxes to stay in power. It was because George III was levying taxes on the colonies without the input of the colonists being taxed.

But Jamie walked his comments back

Then why are coins with more IRL applications than BTC also crashing?

+ south korea possible regulations > worst case ban

+ chinks in south korea

+ BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEECT SCAM (might rattle the news > normies) * masterpiece of dumbfaggery but sadly thats what niggers and below average people are dumbfags
* good excuse for hefty regulations + possible ban

+ price of bitcoin "10k for 1?" good luck explaining that to mr. normie

+ ammount of shitcoin > through the roof

+ as you mentioned taxes ...

+ banks DEAD CERTAINLY going to issue their own shit

jezus cwithe - i wouldn't invest any amount i can't afford to lose ... this shit is a gamble

oh almost forgt

+ dumb money is already in (more to come * possibly)

+ market manipulation 24/7 ...

+ many exit scams to come