I KNOW IT'S OVER - STILL I CLING

I KNOW IT'S OVER - STILL I CLING
I DON'T WHAT ELSE I CAN HOLD
OVER, OVER, OVER, OVER

IIIIIIITS AAAAAL OVER..........BUT THE CRYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIING

it'll be $2000 EOY, bigger than ethereum

no linkies BTFO

it's never over, soldier. get it together. Sergey won't let us down.

it will be 1,000,000 by eoy

screencap this

>Sergey won't let us down.

DOESN'T MATTER IF JASON FUCKING PARSER IS SHADOWFORKING CHAINLINK!!!!!
SELL SELL SELL

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

>ERC20 token used to pay for fees in a network powering a glorified decentralized JSON phraser will have a $2,000,000,000,000 market cap.

This is starting to sound like some kind of cult.

easily the most anticipated coin since the launch of bitcoin. Its more advanced than IOTA. Truly a revolution of crypto.

I'M HOLDING STRONG
Sergey won't let us down, i know it.

Dollars are just pieces of cotton paper, what's the latest market cap on those?

trips, green af id
oh... shit

I actually couldn't tell you the first thing about it, I just wanted lots of replies

ITS HAPPENING

BUY LINK WHILE ITS STILL CHEAP, ITS ONLY 60 CENTS

the absolute state of biz

ignoring green trips of truth

fud maximus

Shadow Sergey just took half the ICO money and ran, leaving his genuine brother liquid Sergey and Venom Sergey to develop the entirety of a new B2B platform to himself. But actually Liquid Sergey is the clone of an older more accomplished Punished Sergey (founder of NXT) and Venom Sergey is really Vitalik after plastic sergery.

>Dollars are just pieces of cotton paper, what's the latest market cap on those?
Look up "M3 money supply". That's economics 101.

hahahah not buying your bags u street shitting pajeet, go feed your family some poo curry

What did kek mean by this?

this is the greatest buying opportunity of a life time you bitch

+OK

that you should stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk, you filthy coon.

The Smits and Link, now that's a oxymoron

>implying it’ll need $1 trillion mcap to reach $2k

>it will be 1,000,000 by eoy
>
>screencap this

Not if I have anything to say about it

we will be more than 20 trillion, it will happen