Did you get your free tokens today? What's that? You aren't using Brave as your primary desktop browser?

Did you get your free tokens today? What's that? You aren't using Brave as your primary desktop browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/faq-payments/#refund-money
discord
youtube.com/channel/UCaV101EM1QayFkP0E7zwXCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still angry i got shilled to get into this shit right before this shitstorm started

only fags use other browsers!

I don't see why I would want to reward content creators.

It has to be desktop? I use it on mobile because it's not bad among the iOS choices.

I can't use the desktop one instead of ublock though.

How much are you actually getting?

then fucking hoard the tokens. i don't give a shit.
but if you give away free tokens to them, the currency gets spread to the fucking mainstream and this shit will explode because people will talk about it everywhere

last time it was 35 BAT, the new amount has not showed up in my browser yet

The desktop browser isn't polished enough yet.
But once it is, and gets a few addons I need, I'll use it daily.

I think it works fine, not sure what you mean.

why? I sold at 95 cents and am gonna buy in again as soon as i can. shit's great.

brave is the best mobile browser bar-none

Yes sir I did.

( ´_⊃`)
I didn't say it was broken.
It behaves in ways other browsers don't. Some things are pretty annoying. I'm sure they'll be ironed out.
How do I install Veeky Forums x in the brave browser?

So who we donating to boys? Rumor has it, some big news is coming out in the next few days. Also, PhillyD will shill this in his show today. Screencap this.

what are some ways to give BAT to yuri

I have only ever seen it act weird when the shield is on. I just remove the shield from some sites if I need to

That isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how the browser it's self behaves. Not the websites. I know websites are fucky if you block ads.

Timing couldnt be any better. Eich is out here playing 4D chess right now

KEK

This. True genius. He has colleagues at every big firm in Silicon Valley, if you think he didn't know Youtube was about to pull this shit, think again. Eich invented the modern web.

How many tokens do you actually earn for a good long day of browsing on it?

What good are the tokens if you can't sell them?

you can just not yet. BAT payments for viewing ads isnt enabled yet so it makes no sense for them to let you withdraw the free BAT theyre giving away. The purpose is to stimulate the ecosystem. This is meant to get the ball rollin & it will have a huge impact

They say that eventually you will be able to withdraw them

brave.com/faq-payments/#refund-money

Will it matter when BAT is exactly $1 and you're in profit zone?

What's the best strategy for these tokens?

Giving them to a huge shill? Spreading them around to as many people as possible? Supporting your favorite sites/youtubers?

Should make a discord and make a plan for it then spread it around and get this coin hyped af

can't full screen youtube vids yet

pay out people you like
contact them telling them you did it
they talk about BAT
ez pz

yaaaaay going to make some youtubers very happy

What did you guys put as monthly budget? The minimum, too keep more for yourself?

Offical Bat Project Discord

discord gg/hRuJdDe

We can spread this to all the camwhores and small youtubers around the world. Gonna need help tho

so what would the market size be that BAT would cover. total value of ads going through BAT every second? im not sure tokens that dont incentivize you to hold them will appreciate in value in the long run.

can you post the full link?

hRuJdDe

thinks my post is spam here is the inviite coode

Just put a period between the .gg

Im in thanks

wait, you can payout to yourself lmao

How do you add specific channels?

Go watch a video on that channel and it should pop up in your payments.

I wanted to donate to these guys youtube.com/channel/UCaV101EM1QayFkP0E7zwXCg

Sooo, how exactly do I donate?

Ah I needed to refresh the page. So do youtubers get an email or something to use metamask? How do they actually get BAT?

And how do I send the BAT to the account?

click where it says "Add funds"

this is cool but I wish I could send BAT to someone who isnt set up for it and they would get some sort of email like 'someone is trying to send you free money'

Join the discord so we can set up a plan on this discord gg/hRuJdDe

Apparently they do. I have 100% of my donations going to Anthony Fantano's channel, The Needle Drop, and he's not Brave verified

It'll still donate to him apparently, it'll just be sitting there until he gets his account verified

The "next contribution" is that an amount everybody gets? Do i even have to use the browser to get it?

theyll get an email once they get $100 in donations

They do.

I thought that was only for websites?
I dunno if youtube channels are different

I think that's when you pay the people you chose to support, but I'm new to this shit too.

The idiocy surrounding BAT FUD is hilarious. I'm assuming 100% of you are playing dumb.

Youtube has a natural monopoly on user-generated video content. They're not-so-subtly attempting to undercut their own users in favor of corporate media under the guise of censoring "offensive content" via demonetization and pay-to-play curation.

Obviously this is controversial, because independent creators are one of their major generators of traffic, but they've been able to sit on this problem for a year because there's nowhere else for anyone to flee and remain profitable.

This solves that problem without the need for a competing platform. This is the epitome of disruptive tech. This shit will print money.

join us brother
discord gg/hRuJdDe

This. Buying BAT under $5 is like printing free money.

Got my free BAT
Feels good