Exclusive NRCC Partnership

See you on the moon, faggots.

vechain is a scam

non-existent partnerships to boost the price of vaporware

Was all in till today. Im a former member of the Vechain 40 dev group. I suppose with the other shit going around about Sunny i may as-well leak this too.

Since the word is out, I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former user laid out, Sunny the CEO of Vechain sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned it to read and write, using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day.

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid jan but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.
Think guys, do you really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopath? now that the NDA is lifted adn this can finally be talked about, its all going to down the drain,

comfy as fuck all in on VEN, one of the only promising coins out there with real life use. All these other shitcoins will burn while VEN remains top dog

pls buy waltoncoin sir okay. my children need to eat and if u buy waltoncoin we both make lots of money.

If I was in any other coin, I would hve sold. However, I am greedy, and Ven is the next monster of crypto, and I can't afford to sell even one.

See you on the moon in Feb VENBROS

Is the moon the welfare office, Pajeet? You VeChain queers are worse than Linkers. Fuck off.

buying 2k VEN as soon as deposit clears

>Have 80k Ven
>Can't decide if I should sell a few K to buy cheaper alts on the dip
I have trouble parting with them

>Sell VEN

Lol

why would you sell ven when china and Vechain coming out party is feb bro then u will see why u should never sell ven

i don't get it, why do so many people say VEN is a scam?

because of all the shady price control insider trading bullshit.
>implying it isnt still a solid product
>implying you can't get smart and ride the insider waves up to the moon

it is a copy pasta meme...
How new are you

Its mainly the retarded saltywalties and poorfags that say that.

not that new kek, i've actually been ignoring all commenters who've been saying that. was just curious if there was any real rationale behind it.
>i'm all in on ven ͡(͡◔ ͜ʖ ͡◔)

The paranoia is kicking in

that's most of Veeky Forums right now, welcome to the party

Too bad Sunny Lee was arrested, VEN dropped to 0.1$ as we speak.

this

ive been surfin these ways accumulating like clock work, one of the most stable coins ive seen

sorry i meant this, surfin these waves

this if you actually took the time and did your own research, you would find a lot of shady shit.

>Ven
>Wabi
>Nuls
>Qtum
Chadfolios get in here

It's really hard to do. I sell a few then the price increases a tiny bit and I panic. I've lost like 30 Ven doing this.

I feel comfortable when it's crashing but even the slightest rise when I'm not all in makes me panic.

I just want more Ven. Is that too much to ask?

bought 1000 more even tho i already got a mother fucking node

dude.....ur a LEGEND.

VEN / RLC / INT

but i only have 53/23/232 of each, respectively
i just want a couple thousand dollars in two years please goD

And this is why you are gonna make it.

VEN to the end

indian

>>Wabi
You were so close, user.

>guy is named Sunny
>but his coin is shady

It all adds up

So do you think China is behind this dip? The rebranding would have taken place during all of this but it was mysterious moved back.

Which is perfect for us but on hindsight it reeks of foreknowledge.

>foreknowledge.
PBoC partnership confirmed

EOY prediction for this scamcoin?

1 ven = 1 vet

So stable, ty ven

giv sauce pls thank you sir

>stable in sats while btc crashes
retard alert

Same. Up to 42k now. And getting more tommorow. Maybe i will get the thunder node.

How are people supposed to buy Thor if you're not allowed to trade cryptos in chinkland?

So you guys really think the slant eyed Jews, the jewiest of them all, will allow a bunch of western capitalists profit off of their national platform? They'll probably use the tech, but fork it so only government approved entities own the nodes.

y would you not? once u reach a tier of node all subsequent ven get the same node bonus. ven gets even more valuable once you reach a node.

Blood in the streets, fearfull etc.....
Stupid people arguments.

The authority nodes require a KYC and are the ones that actually handle transactions. You are retarded if you think those nodes aren't comprised of mostly Chinese state owner companies.

You are right. China would never use a crypto they don't control. They would however use a democratic crypto if they held enough of the nodes to decide literally every vote right from the start and it merely cost them cents.