UNDERVALUED COINS

What is the most undervalued coin right now. Let's get out of depression and BUY CHEAP COINS for the next moon missions.

>inb4 ripple
No shitcoins allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/bottos_ai?lang=en
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bottos/#charts
t.iost.io/?c=q8q0LI2n
t.iost.io/?c=Iwbs65qN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAT

no reason it's not a top 10 coin right now and yet it sits at 58

Let's go, girls.

Always xlm until it's over 1.50$

etn

>BAT
Not sure about that.

I'm currently waiting for a juicy LINK dip. Want to get to 10.000 tokens before Main Net launch.

VEN at 1 bil in market cap.

BOTTOS / $BTO? It shares blood with $NEO.

> medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
> twitter.com/bottos_ai?lang=en
> coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bottos/#charts

It caught my eye from a few shill posts wanting people to pick up bags at $0.30+. I'm personally not touching it for anything less than $0.17, which it is currently trading under.

Literally everything. I'm buying more XRB.

GHOST coin. not even on an exchange yet. this shits gonna pop and ive already made a few hundred just off the bounties. fuck yes

I'm saving money for the real dip..

Don't miss this moon mission user

ZEN ADA

DAILY REMINDER

THERE'S NO SUCH TTHING AS UNDERVALUED IN CRYPTO. THE VALUE OF ALL OF IT IS ZERO EXCEPT MAYBE AT THE LEAST THE CUMULATIVE ELECTRICITY BILLS OF ALL MINERS DIVIDED BY THE COIN SUPPLY.

NO SUCH THING AS UNDERVALUED

DENT
Shit has only risen during this ride.

looks interesting.

crypto has value in being an alternative currency you idiot. how the fuck do you think people are existing in venezuela and zimbabwe right now? They are using cryptos to buy and trade shit because their currency is worth dog shit. go tell some poor ass venezuelan farmer that crypto is worth nothing and see if he doesnt slap you in the god damn face

Ripple.

Bitcoin

ITNS. XMR fork coin that serves as a VPN networking agent.

IOSToken is giving free shit away, might as well fill yer boots user.

t.iost.io/?c=q8q0LI2n

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I suggest STRAT, PACC, COLX, THC and ENJ.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an recent example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

Clearly UFR with some prospects to atleast 5x within a month

Bitcoin...

Monero... actually has an immense amount of utility as a Swiss bank account.

BCC
Buy the dip before you permanently miss out on the andromeda mission

RLC

QASH.

DYOR and you will be shilled harder than i could ever shill you.

Truth

ACT
>blockchain platform with better tech than NEO and ETH

LTC

Im not telling ;^)

HSR

With UFR you can get back your losses within a few months.

This

LTC

Either UFR or BNB.
I went with 40% of my portfolio on UFR and 20% BNB.
BNB because it will still have practical use for a while.
Long term I'm more confident in UFR though. Good team and a lot of potential for their technology.

How can you shill something that misspels LIGHTNING?

Have you no shame pajeet? Are you really not able to post correct grammar or are you still hurt from that TRX sell?

you ufr faggots are geniuses
>paying for torrents
sign me the fuck up

for those who don't know
>Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

SO essentially, incentivising torrenting and file sharing.
On top of that, a low market cap, beta release soon, and new exchange listing end of month.

Pretty good bet if you ask me

I DONT FUCKING KNOWWW!!!!!

literally fucking kys you shillbot kike fuck

ELIX

VEN and Bitclave (CAT)

SUMOkoin

Mothership
Embermine
LUX

ZRX you dumb fucks. Look at the charts. While everything crashes, it rebounds

Literally

I am still up on UFR even amidst all this shit, maube the price can sore up higher than $3 usd by the end of the month.

Zencash, its back to pre-IOHK announcement, rebrand, website, with new exchange/hardware wallet news coming soon.

Why the fuck would I pay to torrent something this is one of the worst ideas I've heard in a while

Correct answer

UFR. Literally undervalued as fuck with a very good real world use case.
Incentivising those lazy fucks to seed their torrents is crazy good

This
And I bought DBC at $.11 because I’m a real brainiac

NAS is near ICO price. Mooned silently to x3 and it is not even listed on much exchanges.

Good thing I filtered ufr

Xtrabytes

Get in while it's on sale

I don't normally shill but fucking MUSIC

>actual product
>went from 60 mil mcap to 20 mil

Dent obviously

All it takes is some depraved fucker uploading CP onto that network and it gets taken down along with the holders.

"Hey guys we are selling jail time!" - pajeets.

BITCONNEEEEEEECCCCCCC

Get in on that 95% dip bois

>FLASH
>25k tx/s
>Fastest coin in existence right now; even faster than RaiBlock(XRB)
>Hard working devs and passionate founders
>just released a few weeks ago
>at 390 sats now and cheapest it will ever be
>Will easily be top coin and be worth 1B next year; only 39M now.

But if it makes people seed the token will in practice not be worth much at all.

This

ICX, VEN and LTC. Been reading good things about REQ as well but not too up to date on it to wanna invest myself rn.

LUX
>mfw I will be a millionaire by the summer.

Definitely UFR before alpha release and new markets.

SUB

The govt gives pathetic food rations, those who can use USD to buy additional items and black market items

That picture mistook LUX for ALQO

please correct

Buy some UFR (Upfiring).

It's coming to new exchanges and Alpha is coming out pretty soon. By end of February it will be worth a decent amount.

You'll randomly see someone spam this in a Youtuber channel

"DONT MISS OUT ON LIDNA COIN MOON DEAR"

IOSToken is having an airdrop

t.iost.io/?c=Iwbs65qN

Are you fucking high?

are there any sites I can buy ripple with credit card like coinbase? everything requires ssn and bills and whatnot

Yenten.

The man’s coin.

XLM
LINK
LTC
DGB
XMR

Sequence

Smart money is going into low cap, unknown gems like Adshares (guaranteed to hit 100 mil cap by March) and Authorship (guaranteed to 10x from 1 mil cap)

ZCL - BTCP fork coming VERY soon and this shit is going to skyrocket as soon as it is announced

chancoin
it's a meme coin with a dedicated dev team and major updates coming really soon. Lots of plans for the future too
It's undervalued because of stigma associated with a scammer who was once on the dev team in the early days but he's long gone now.
I don't actually expect any of you to buy it because Veeky Forums doesn't buy anything with potential that isn't a ponzi because you're all retarded and can't HODL worth a damn but I hope you remember this when our value spikes and we hit top 200 on marketcap and you suddenly decided to hop on the gain train for the scraps that fall from the table of kings like me.
discord is TzSNdZ for anyone who wants to say hi to the dev team
no pajeets allowed

DBC easy

Bounty0x more undervalued than ever

Working product which is already better than most of the shit in this thread and with alpha 2.0 releasing in the next month or so introducing token staking this shit should be at least 100mil market cap

BAT is easily the most undervalued coin right now. Eich is a genius.

STRAT

IOC

ZCL

And its about to be added to bit-z expect a new all time high around $1 after the market settles

Propy.

Actual use, working platform, recently hit $6, is not at like $1,50 and will 100% go up once they add it to another Chinese exchange.

ripple isn't a coin

so the most undervalued coin right now is...

XRP

xrb.

I'm getting into UFR harder than I was before. This is easily gonna 5 or 6x when the market picks back up. Then when alpha comes out, sky is the limit. Then when they release product. Things are lookin good. This is way more promising that "muh moon missionz".

Should be going all in REQ

no

this one but it should dip lower

ding ding ding
wait you mean there are tokens out there with a real product and use case? nah senpai i'd rather buy something with only a twitter account and whitepaper that i didn't read

I would say DigiByte is probably the most undervalued coin.

UFR looks pretty solid , what about XLM tho will it ever recover?

OMG

you are objectively wrong my dude

ironically XLM and WaBi

Ohni coin.
I got 500k from an airdrop while lurking Veeky Forums, it's literally the only crypto I have and I have no idea how to cash it out or exchange it for another currency because it's not listed anywhere.