/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

We weren't fucking done edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Plenty of time left in the day

Lumchtime-ish checkup, how's everybody doing?

So far so good hear, morning dip recovered and I'm gaining slowly again.

I've been walking the line all day, most of my holdings have taken a dip this week

fuck off

RIP Ford

Where have you guys been? See you on page 10!

Only started using this a week ago after lurking for a long ass time and pnly started with a capital of 20 dollars to test the waters and get a feel for everything, but my stocks actually started paying out today. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Time to buy!

anons what do yall think about MJX ?

We keep getting booted off last page because of panicing crypto crybabies

You keep getting booted off the last page because these threads are worthless shit

Delusional crypto bag holders knocked our thread into the archive. Anybody see anything on a good dip?

Bump cause crypto fucks are flooding the board.

(You)

wew
glad I didnt buy that shit

>I sold at $8

slightly up.

Bought at .31¢, you think it'll reach the 40's?

Last I read they were reevaluating ways to increase stockholder value. I don't think it'll moon anytime soon with a simple reevaluation, but some small gains might be possible.

I just find it funny that all of these cryptoniggers are panicking when all that they ever had to do was to make modestly leveraged bets on the SPY for 5-10x returns. Hell, even buying ATM and holding for 3 months would have netted you bundles over the last year.

I love how they're all jerking eachother off about "hodl"ing. Like is HAS to go up

how big is your position? after 10% gains in one day I'd take some comfy profits

What's some good biotech primed for buyout?

>Auto
AKER and BPMX will be your friend in bio/pharm

>AKER and BPMX

48 shares at a total 7% gain

So I'm finally making real money outta college
I plan on throwing most of it at index funds but want to keep a fraction for semi-active investing and a smaller fraction for memevesting
Any tips for neat investments that aren't total memes but riskier than index funds?

I had AKER at 0.18

Sold today at 0.28

This was my first stock sell ever and i was proud to earn like $4 dollars!

Kek

user in last thread asked about securities CTOs (cease trade orders). Those aren't good but the severity of the problem that caused them varies a lot. Numerous reasons a company can be cease traded. One of my stocks is currently halted under CTO because they were way late getting their annual financials filed. The CTO remains in place until those financials get filed. Very annoying. Sign of bad management and i'm dumping this stock instantly when trading resumes on it.

What do you guys think of BNO

It basically follows crude prices so It can be a win win for me. Either I get rich off it or gas stays cheap and my other shit pays off

Nice job, user! Profit is profit and you did good.

Good job!

People are expecting a dip for AKER around 3, If it holds down you could look into getting back in for another small profit

Good job user, keep doing that and you'll have made gains

i actually want to get back in as soon as it dips!!
Im allowed 3 trades of the same stock per day right?

Nope. That counts towards your day trade. You get 3 per 5 day period. Tomorrow morning you will be able to buy it again without penalty

Oh hey, my CTO halted company just put out a news release. It seems they're filing the financials today and expect trading to resume on Friday. About fucking time.

I forgot about that post lol. He was so right.

I miss stock threads :(

you're in one :)

thanks, Im just happy i get to do this shit with you guys

What's this, then, a doubles thread?

Checkem, by the way.

Although i'm sure you've been told this many times
Some days you'll be in the red and some days you'll be in the green and both of those are okay because we're there together.

up $200 today

How long before AMRS moons again?

Congrats!

You gonna do anything to celebrate?

dungeons and dragons later tonight

>One of my stocks is currently halted under CTO because they were way late getting their annual financials filed. The CTO remains in place until those financials get filed.
Same here. Got really frightened when I saw them listed as €0 value at my brokers.
What stock is it?
for me, it's some dude, weed!!! stock I got shilled here. Bought it 1 day before their CTO. At least that one got spared the weed dip during the last days.
>Very annoying. Sign of bad management and i'm dumping this stock instantly when trading resumes on it.
Kinda on the fence in my case. Stoners gotta stoner, can't really blame them.

So far this BAC earnings report has been an exact repeat of when I initially bought in the BAC+B warrants last time around.

The future looks bright.

BPMX is my overnight gamble maybe week

What did you get in at?

We holding UVXY still Friday?

Just... So unsure rn but im going to makea short play on CRBP then mabye get back into MJX for safer gains

Sounds fun!
Says B is not available on RobinHood
Seems like a safe bet to hit 1$ soon

I sold at .35 like a pussy. Decent gains though, bought in at .315

You’re right. I bought in OCT when you still could.

I put four bucks in and bought one share of Sears, I'm pretty sure it'll, uhh, moon that's the term right?

Yea they haven't really filled me with confidence, but I'm considering riding the meme train a bit longer

fuck yes Nikkei is up

Kek new blockchain ETFs coming out at the worst time:
BLOK
BLCN

Anybody thinking about buying NAK?

>UVXY
proshares BTFO once again

lol grampas still trading stocks and missing the biggest bull market in history

those 10% "gains" sure are cute

Two ETFs slated to launch Wednesday had to erase the word “blockchain” from their name after a last-minute intervention by the Securities and Exchange Commission, according to two ETF firms. The SEC insisted on the name changes amid a speculative frenzy for anything associated with bitcoin or blockchain, the technology behind the cryptocurrency. ...

As a result of the SEC’s prohibition, the Reality Shares Nasdaq Blockchain Economy ETF will be called the Reality Shares NexGen Economy ETF and the Amplify Blockchain Leaders ETF will instead be named the Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF. The former will trade under the ticker BLCN, while the latter will use the symbol BLOK.

At least the tickers can still be blocky. The exchange-traded funds will buy shares in companies that do blockchain-y stuff, but not exclusively blockchain-y stuff (think IBM and JPMorgan, not Long Blockchain Corp.), and the worry is that if you so much as whisper the word "blockchain" around retail investors they lose their minds.

I lost $16 so far today. When does it stop.

Made a beautiful play on REXX at 1.47 yesterday. Holding SQ and ARCI. Expecting 45.00 from SQ and 1.50 from ARCI

This thread is so wholesome today, I like it.
All you guys are cool, who cares if we fight sometimes.

Too late to get in on BPMX?

OHRP going back up to $2 range next week, buy in now while you can.

We gotta band together. All we have left is the RGT. I get so tired of this place being crypto containment. Crypto isnt even business...

MJX will do fine overall (expect volatility) until Canada's legalization day. You want to sell within a week or so, before or after, to secure profits. The hype will be going full tilt before legalization but after legalization hype turns to reality and a lot of those stock prices will drop. They might drop further than called for, at which point it may be advantageous to buy back in low. That's a ways in the future though so we'll see.

I like to put on some bob ross in the background during the day

whats with the huge cliff on OHRP, should i hope for a few cents drop or get in now? It seems like it should naturally at least drift back to 50 cents?

RGT is where the real homies are at

>You want to sell within a week or so, before or after, to secure profits. The hype will be going full tilt before legalization but after legalization hype turns to reality and a lot of those stock prices will drop. They might drop further than called for, at which point it may be advantageous to buy back in low.
I agree, but this is essentially what you see as advice in every weed stock article all over the web. So I'd guess that quite a few folks will want to sell early, because everyone is going to sell the news, so the whole thing will correct probably quite a bit in advance.

UVXY was up like 12% yesterday

because dynashill is sleeping right now probably :^)

Could be. We'll see. If there is a huge pump a month prior, I'll sell on that.

>Thinks +10% is anything to be proud of

I pity you nocoiner

Courtesy bump.

Go cry and "hodl" your shitcoins faggot

Anybody else jump on DNR this week?

another.
Don't let the crying crypto cids push this off the board

anyone in some cobalt stuff?
Aparently, it's the new meme investment after Lithium.

I've been looking in to this as well. Haven't bit on anything just yet.

>KMI earnings

Noice

SPY calls for life

Here it is, after hours!

How did everybody do today? I'm up 1.35%

Up 1.82% but I'm not playing with very much while learning the ropes. Got some cash back from a few memes and reinvested in MJX with it.

Glad to hear it!

Up 2.5% today

Iron gripped my BAC B warrants and FAS as they fell throughout the day.

I really regret not selling my FAS for a loss and using that money to load up on more B warrants. Missed out on a easy 15% gain :(

Probably a dumb question but I'm still newish

BAC B isn't on Robinhood, so what do you use to trade them?

6.5% today. Still down 30%, but that's up form my low of 60%.

You'll make it back and more, stay strong

Interactive Brokers

I actually switched from Robinhood because of B warrants lol. I got pissed when they basically held a gun to my head and forced me to hold or never buy them again.

The low commission/interest kinda balances out with what I was paying for Robinhood gold

up 2%. Overall up 74%. Was over 100% but weed had to do its correction thing.

I'll keep that in mind

Im curious to see where the dip will be before it settles to normal post legalization value.
I hoow i dont wait too long...

If you switch, keep in mind that the interface is kinda bad. Their desktop app looks like some 1990s shit, the mobile app is a little better. Bit of a learning curve compared to Robinhood.

The trade off is they have the cheapest/interest commission behind Robinhood and you can pretty much trade anything with them. OTC, foreign stocks, forex, options, futures, etc.