They always come in threes

they always come in threes

which one's gonna be the third one to exit scam?

bitcoin

tron...oh wait

well the REQ devs just quit, so probably REQ

Usdt

TETHER

Tron obviously

I was out for 1 FUCKING week and this chink pulls off a 86% loss

Someone missed the hedging opportunity and FUDs without even understand how tether works.

Tron

Chainlink, even though exitscam already happened

BNB

It’s okay if you believe the scam.
I cashed out way before the massacre, so nothing to worry about

this

BITFINEX

Neo

Ian Balina=scammer?

Cindicator. Anybody who buys into the meme that a bot can guarantee them returns deserves to lose their money.

DavorCoin

You got it. Hope you are out by now, last month was profitable. next month might get toxic

Raiblocks

LOOPX, CHECK IT OUT

seriously no one here mentioned athene's purpose coin/ dubi coin?

Unironically tether, they keep printing and refuse to do an audit, its only a matter of time.

my girlfriends friend just borrowed some money from her and then died

good thing she's pregnant with his baby.
Girls only lend money to people they love. That's a fact.

So you're saying tether devs have 1 trillion actual USD to back up their crypto? Because that's how much tether is in circulation currently. More than the whole cyrpto market cap.

God, you fell for that dumb post, he missed it by 3 0's before, they claim they have over a billion USD to back it up, but I still doubt they have that.

Source

>my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend >my girlfriend

it's not big enough, but yeah it's a scam

Chainlink, should be obvious by now