Help

Was placing an order on Kucoin.. it was lagging a bit. order went through but cant find it on my recent orders and btc in Reserved status can't use

Btc stuck in reserved status with no open orders for past 30 mins. what to do? anyone else having this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIgNh-MSGQ0WMyVIUDNwBHJPPaAVwtN_-LYIc3UPwK9Qv5OQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same shit happened to me, you're not the only one. Check their subreddit, a LOT of people are having this problem.

you forgot to post your referal codes...

why would you join something that sounds just like cuck-coin

I am having the same problem, and also some ETH transfer i did 2 days ago and its still not pending on my wallet. These fuckers are fucking with us

I guess you got

kucked

i am looking for those pajeets who shilled me this shit exchange

Advice: Stay away from this exchange. Referral program just got canceled, conflicting info about them being HQ'ed in Sichuan province (not HK), and I (along with many others) tried to withdraw ETH before the crash happened. Their GAS is set intentionally low, so transactions fail. Delay of 48 hours with no notice before I got it, lost a ton of profit.

Use Binance, put in a small amount here if you must catch an exclusive.

This has happened twice before to me during heavy trading. Rest easy it takes 1-3 hours to go though, your coins are safe.

excuck scam

What about the ETH transfers, did they ever get through?

Can confirm. Happened to me a day ago, rather frustrating

This exchange was glitchy/shady from the start. I may be horribly wrong but I can't shake this thought that Kucoin may try to exit scam or some shit if BTC drops lower.

so what happens now? will my BTC be returned or i will be getting the coin i put buy order for?

Your order will go through. You'll get the coins you wanted to buy.

At the price i've put?

Correct, the order went though, but the system gets a bit backlogged updating your assets. Usually happens when there is a huge rush of orders all at once (buyin dat dip!).

thank you

they took everything
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOXED AGAIN

Your quite welcome user, I hope others reading this remembers it for the future so they stay comfy.

Mine personally did after 48 hours. KC blamed 'ETH network congestion', with estimates of 1-6. Absolute bullshit. They actually have a Google Doc online for people to submit transc info to help them sort it.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIgNh-MSGQ0WMyVIUDNwBHJPPaAVwtN_-LYIc3UPwK9Qv5OQ/viewform

they're using a google form to deal with these complaints?

oh, dear. i hope this isn't the Veeky Forums version of bitconnect. good luck dudes.

I've never had anything stuck in reserve for more than a couple min. Glad to see people are saying It's been working well enough though. At what point should I worry?