Coach Redpill predicts BTC will go down to $7.5k

Coach Redpill predicts BTC will go down to $7.5k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YChQ3KQ_1f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whether he’s right or wrong, Coach Redpill is an opportunist boomer faggot that has no roots and is a complete seud

This name just gave me cancer

what a cuck. bitcoin doesnt close

why are faggots even allowed to have an opinion? " I predict" lol based on fucking what? It's fear and greed based speculation and nothing more I swear democracy was a fucking mistake. Now every faggot has to share his opinion about whatever this is the tyranny of the normalfaggot that wants to appear smart,

Ok guys: Here's my opinion. Bitcoin could easily go down even further even below 8k. It could also stabilize and go up again, or potentially trade sideways for a while.

Please screencap this post, and start a new thread with it so that others can learn about my opinion.

> “coach redpill”
cringe

>crypto markets “close”
what a retard boomer

>close
>meaning EOD price

Stop being retarded

Nobody cares about your literally who twitter fag

I have no idea who that is but he has "Red Pill" in his name so I'm sure hes got brain damage

This is one those times where Meme lines are truly cancer.

im buying in at 6 dollars

more like coach faggot

EOD for who. It's traded globally 24/7.
Stop being retarded.

when is the right time to buy lads
is it soon?

youtube.com/watch?v=YChQ3KQ_1f4

You should've listened to Coach...

>I did not buy $2000 worth of btc for $5 per bitcoin when I had the opportunity
>My thinking today is the same is as it was back when I had this opportunity

lol.

Isn’t coach redpill old, short and bald? Pretty sure he got told to fuck off from the redpill subreddit for telling really unbelievable stories

yes

Lol holy shit. You can’t call people retarded when you don’t know shit either.

Closing price is where a price finishes at the end of the hour. The price at the beginning of the next hour is considered the opening price. These are the solid horizontal lines on candlestick charts, green or red. The “wick” looking thing is how high or low the price manages to fluctuate within the hour.

>being this new