WOKE AF

what did he mean by this

they can do whatever they want they will not get my btc
i rather burn the private keys

Ya no shit. Some of us figured this out early last month.

How many hours from now?

So institutional money basically screwed us over ironically?

t. pacific timezoner

What's the projected spike do you think?

Why go to all that effort when they can just print as much of their comedycoins as they want?

So where are these elite cashing out their BILLIONS of BTC? People have trouble cashing out a few thousand, but we are to believe they're pulling out billions amongst a wealthy few?

im wondering more how the fuck are they supposed to cash out billions worth of BTC? Makes no sense. You can't even cash out millions easily, so what are they gonna do with it?

dude what the fuck was with that comment timing

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

They are trading futures with REAL money, not lie us plebs

when i realized bitcoin is getting futures i knew it's time to get out. How the hell do you think bitcoin will take over the world now dummies?

>gues who is their

Thanks, just bought 100k

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THEY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why would they cash out? Cash means nothing, there is no trust in it. They are fighting for shares in the bitcoin network, but doing it in a way that will not collapse their own currency reserves

Who are they robbing, where do Futures market money come from? Do they not need someone to go long in order for the short positions to get paid?

>He thinks people orchestrate things like this in real life

bro I know how the elite work and its literally just like you and me but with more money. They are not playing 3d chess with billions of dollars. Big money doesn't take huge fucking risks like that lmao get real

Still think the Trump administration wanted a way to punish North Korea as it was suspected they have been laundering the dollars into crypto, and used puppet state Korea to push the big Ban Button on exchanges. What likely got under the thin orange skin was North actually making peace with South without acknowledging the genius of deal making.

that's where Veeky Forums comes in

You are literally retarded tell your mom to stop typing for you and let her drown you in the tub.

So you're telling me that i sold out at the botton and now i'm going to have to buy back in high? Noice

How? If you got played, you played yourself! Fucking scared of numbers on a screen?!

The Jews.

Every fucking time.

absolutely clueless

Are you saying they locked in their price?

since the beginning of time.

I know it comforts you guys thinking the game is rigged and you're powerless to 'their' master plan

but no. you fucked up. simple. you didn't see the market for what it was

a hyped bubble with zero substance backing it. Everyone else felt that way too which was why any kind of selloff was bound to result in this crash - NO one believes in crypto for its uses. That is the fundamental flaw. not big boy wallstreet chads fucking your butthole. Much easier for them to do that with ICO's not manipulating the entire market

clueless fucks been around you excuse makers for 10 years in the real markets and you never make money because you blame everything other than yourselves.

next week it will be bots as your excuse.

you're shit. get good or go home.

>(((Hedge fund managers)))

>a hyped bubble with zero substance backing it.
>NO one believes in crypto for its uses
so you're telling me that USD will remain as the global reserve currency with QE practices in rampant use?

you underestimate the elite

>so you're telling me that USD will remain as the global reserve currency with QE practices in rampant use?

strawman

> risks
Don't you see there is none and they win either way?

>I’m on Wall Street ever heard of it?
>on Veeky Forums
Nice LARP fag. Choose the noose before the AIDS gets you.

Futures were a mistake

Bitcoin should stay the fuck away from "regulation" and traditional financial instruments

yeah, what the fuck did you guys expect? did you really think some millennial kids know better than jews worth billions? the only reason you make any money in this is because otherwise they wouldn't make any. enjoy the ride while ((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))) let you

>found the redditor

Nice just bought one hedge fund

It's fucking hilarious when you think about it, we're fighting each other over monopoly money, both sides trying to get the other worthless funnymoney.

The Chad pump n dump

illuminati worker here, big things happening at 9pm UTC. i'll probably get moloched for this

if you sold low, then yes.

its called a free market, welcome newfriend

>free market
>money not backed by anything

So when is a good time to buy back in to this? Or should i have done that already

You are talking about FIAT right?

So I should buy in right this second?

They're like Team Rocket from the Pokemon cartoon, but an entire race of people.

Just because you are pointing a logical fallacy doesn't mean he is wrong.
No one believes you anyway because you are a huge faggot.

>Inb4 ad hominem

>talks about money not being backed by anything
>yet chatting via an asian image board on a computer that would have only been available if you have money

ok, not backed by anything. Remind how the world got to where we were while money still not being backed by anything and tell me if I care that I can still progress faster than you by having more money?

Fuck off faggot

You could just wire that money straight to the hedge fund and avoid all the work and fees.

This guy is telling you the truth, but you'll never listen. The futures volume is pathetic, it's a joke market.
protip: when a monthly candle chart looks like a fucking telegraph pole, that's not going to last too much longer

If you bought any time after July you are just a degenerate gambler hoping to cash in of the latest craze

user, if you burn your keys, the supply of BTC goes down, making everyone else's bitcoins more valuable, thereby technically giving them a small amount of money.

That's not even true. You'd have to delete the record off every ledger.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

nothing exponentially increases with volatile drops

Non-cryptonigger here, can confirm, we don't give a shit about your ancap larping against banks.

What's the ultimate way to profit of this?