Here's what you can expect in the next 72 hours

I've been trading crypto since BTC was below $50. I work at Goldman and I can tell you that the JEWS are responsible for this '''crash'''. If you sold at the bottom, you're fucking retarded. Get ready for the biggest crypto bull run in history. It starts today, approx 4p EST. If you sold low, get back in now. If you're still holding, you're a retard who held for the hodl meme instead of swing trading these fucking obvious losses. Either way, get in and strap in. This moon mission will create the biggest wealth gap humanity has ever seen.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&list=RDKTf5j9LDObk&t=62
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im a kike too 7-11 lucky numba if me dubs then confirmed

The real question is what do we hold? BTC? ETH? Alts? (inb4 ETH is an alt).

Personally I'm going half BTC half ETH

>dubs.
next post will be trips. this is the way of the jew

Gas them all

why bring the prices up if they can bet on it dropping am I missing something?

Nice LARP, faggot.

The Jews will be my best friends if this happens. I'll become a crypto-Jew, no pun intended.

OP -> Post a proof that you work at Goldman and / or that you trade crypto since bellow $50 please

Rerollll

Congrats on your shitty earnings. Goldman really knows what they're doing when it comes to trading... kekekekekekekkek

>today, approx 4p EST
So they speculated on the futures? Don't really think there's that much volume in there, but what do I know. We'll see.

really makes me think...

Dubz confirms, praise Kek!!

>oi vey, here, take these here bags off me
>you see I am not a jew because I call others jews and so I can't be a jew, goiym

> p-pump my bags

I want to believe user

there is an insider group of bankers who trade crypto in NYC. if you think this is not happening, you're obviously entitled to your opinion, but think about it. why would the jews not want in on this fucking goldmine infested with retards? i mean, even instagram sluts are buying crypto. it's the most unprecedented transfer of wealth the world has ever seen.

LARP. Bitcoin usually pumps on the weekend.

We're gonna be tethered this or the next weekend, in the meanwhile bitcoin is going up and down for a bit while alts give a little pump. Then we're on the usual schedule of alts going down for a while in small pumps along the way, while bitcoin blows up to a new all time high.

It's always the same

I have less than 1 BTC, should I exit all alts and just hold BTC? What about Ethereum?

They actually can, ever heard about futures?

do not exit alts unless they are shitty

LIGHTNING BOLT NIGGER

you make a lot more by accumulating on the dips and letting everyone FOMO in later than shorting, it's basic math

If it wont I will kill myself. So I hope youre not fucking with us

Checked and Kek'd

Praise Kek!!

also, anyone stupid enough to sell the bottom deserves to lose it all

I absolutely agree, but I also think they've been in the game for possibly several years.

1818 :)

I hope you are right happy merchant

I am so excited

>I work at goldman

ok another worthless post

>kike
>Helping goyim for 'free'

Yeah, I'll just wait thanks.

It may appear that BTC is headed to ~11K at the moment. DON'T fall for it. The jews are not finished. Wait a few more hours. Best of luck, Veeky Forums. Even the new retards.

so we have until the weekend to buy in?

>the eternal bull

Just discovered this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&list=RDKTf5j9LDObk&t=62

I'm jew inmune now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU

I'm sure the #1 holder of bitcoins is a jew.

Still 2 hours til the futures close

I'll be watching the clock Mr.Noseberg.

1 hour i think.

tick tock motherfuckers

My dad works at the globalism headquarters and I've heard him talk to his Jewish bosses as well