What the fuck is wrong with boomers?

What the fuck is wrong with boomers?

>My dad found out about crypto investments
>He insisted on investing $30k even though i told him its not for the faint-hearted. He said he can take it.
>Bookmarked his Etherscan address on his phone while i keep his ETH in my ledger nano
>He fucking checks the price today and ends up wondering why the price dropped
>Sees the news out today and immediately panics

Is my dad a fucking normie? This shit is so irritating.

So what are the news?

subscribed :)

>boomers

If your dad is a boomer you must be like 40. There's an entire generation between boomers and millennials called "Gen X"

Yes, now shame him into learning this lesson and never doing it again so he doesn't gamble away your inheritance money that you have a God given right to gamble away yourself!

>I feel superior to my parents the post

Not necessarily. My dad is in his 60s and I'm 20.

>If your dad is a boomer you must be like 40.
My bad, he is just old. He is 51 or 53 i think i only know my parents birth month and date havent memorized their birth years.

>So what are the news?
He probably saw "scam" in the headline and panicked. He invested in ETH not fucking bitconnect. Bubble boys probably affected him too.

A part of becoming an adult is having this feeling. In other words, realizing that your parents aren't infallible and that you can disagree with them.

No success story started without a little bit of rebelling against parents. Even Jesus rebelled against his mother. You must be 14.

>dad gives me $400 to invest for him
>price drops
>OMG SON CASH OUT CASH OUT

no shit. That is the whole point.

>Even Jesus rebelled against his mother.
No he didnt.

My Dad did the same thing. He's influenced by these shitty crypto-jew-bloggers. He'll invest $1k here and there into scammy alt-coins and tell me "I'm expecting this coin to become like bitcoin this year".

Why are parents so gullible?

no time to research because of wageslaving not everyone can live the sweet NEET lifestyle

Boomers aren't smart

bugs...easy on the chakra

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Whatever you do, dont let him sell that ETHs, it will be 2400 in few months.

Your mom is in her 20s too?

Boomers

>Can't use a computer
>Caused last recession with dumbass housing scams
>Responsible for Satanic Panic in the 80's

We're dealing with literally the stupidest demographic of adults when talking about boomers. An entire generation who seem completely frozen in the 1970's and 80's.

My boomer parents told me about crypto news on tv saying everything crashed and to stay away or some shit. Fucking normies getting absolutely blasted the fuck out right now and will miss the biggest bullrun of the century because of this, after the whales on wall street finish dumping.