Tfw us burgers reversed the markets after the weakhanded chinks and europoors dumped on us all last night

>tfw us burgers reversed the markets after the weakhanded chinks and europoors dumped on us all last night

you fags better carry the torch

??? It's Euro time rn
Burgers are at work

eurofags are the worst traders, innit m8?

yuropoor whale here. I plan to sell everything tomorrow 8:00 queen's time. You have been warned

>He thinks Wall Street money only comes from the US and not from globalized elites
American education I guess

burger NEETs are still sleeping desu

>us burgers
You mean the Jewish elite who created this crash in the first place and are now done accumulating

pic related

We trade at work faggot and some of us got off work too

Chinks defended 10k all day all night yesterday. Now do your part and buy high

THEN WHY IS BTC TRADING LOWEST ON THE AMERICAN EXCHANGES, HUH?

no one is working in the south we got like .025in of snow last night

They always fucking sell. Always. Especially when they wake up

I got 2 inches and my ass had to shovel snow while my portfolio was bleeding at 4am in the morning from euro fags

>tfw
comfy af right now

????
It's prime time for EU right now.
Not that I expect any better education from a burger...

I just finished. Bought more omg after lunch and then plasma. Haa

>Depression induced insomnia
>Awake through all timezones

Nigger the weakhands are always whichever timezone it isn't at this moment in time.

I even saw an asian thread the other day shitposting murrika

I didn't even know europeans found out about cryptocurrency. Don't they all have to use internet cafes?

My xlm has been in steady climb, my portfolio is up 10% in the last 2 hours? Final death rattle, dead cat bounce, or end of the crash?

Some of them in Western Europe can afford computers, but many European countries require you to have a computer lisence signed by your local monarch.

It's really Japan and US keeping this train on tracks
>fuck you rest of the world bitches you only dumping shit

Eurofag here,
We're dumping because we actually have "brains" and no, we don't have internet cafes, internet cafes are mostly a thing in Asia.
Bye burgers.

u fokkeng fag. it used to be a huge thing back then in the early 2000's - 2009 era

we're not talking about the past, PAJEET

Switzerland here

You know damn well the pajeets here operate internet Cafe

t. amerifag with data caps on 10/0.1 broadband

You're a woman.

Based burgers saving Crypto