Have you started looking down on minimum wage workers

have you started looking down on minimum wage workers

I always have.

no because most of them litterally cant go anywhere else i feel sad for them
not for young wage workers tho fuck them they had all the oportunity and fucked up
mostly the 40-50 year olds that are stuck in retail make me sad sometimes

I stopped having any pity for them when they passed the $15hr minimum age. Idiots fucked themselves over and they don't even know it.

Judge not user. Live by the word of Christ. Become wealthy and use it for good, don’t fall to the temptations tho when you do.

No, it makes me realize the depravity of this world.

It’s funny you post that statue OP, as if your opinion is refined, but If you look down on these people then you are a simpleton and a pathetic person.

No, they provide a valuable service with the abilities which they have been granted. I am thankful for them, grateful that I was lucky enough to be born with a mind for crypto and economics.

I look down on people not working at all taking welfare, or not looking for jobs at all if they need one.

Multimillionaire here, No. You have to realize that everyone provides a value to society regardless of their monetary compensation and should be treated the exact same as everyone else, and to be quite honest i respect Min wage workers far more then NEETs.

Do you think you are some kind of special or superior being cause you figured out how to make more money than other people do? I've got news for you, you are fucking pathetic

These anons know what's up

This

No, I hate people born to money.

Worked my way up from the bottom. Always tip and be kind.

Hah you sound like you've made your own money. New money pleb. Old money knows that wage cucks are pathetic.

No, they contribute to society a lot more than NEETs. Do us a favor and kys

fpbp

This is the lie the ultra-left feeds you. Would you like to supersize it and say $15/hr should be mandatory?

rule number one is don't fuck with people who are preparing your food

What the fuck is fpbp?

always, especially when they push for min wage increases

first post best post.

The "i will hate you because you have made your fortune a little bit more recently than i have" in full effect.

Thanks. Funny, minimum wage in my country is something like 3.50/hr (euros), which is roughly 5 bucks. Eastern yurop.

Ive started looking down on managers and directors of real comoanies getting up at 7 am and putting a suit on.