VeChain is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the next ETH
Will trust Jim Breyer more then any of these stupid cunts
All in!

Thanks Diet Dr Pepper man.

The true Flippening is VEN taking it's rightful place as No. 1 coin.

I've been in this game a long time and I have many, many contacts. Big contacts. VEN will be $500, maybe even $600 by March. We're talking big numbers here. Screencap this.

i dont think so. strong rumors that sunny just got arrested. time to sell

nice one, pajeet

Do the words 'Morgan Stanley' mean anything to you?

What about ?

do the words "Pajeet Pajeetus" mean anything to you?

Lol, maybe you really haven't heard of it? That's hard to believe, but I guess you're a little... ignorant. Morgan Stanley is a BIG investment banking firm. One of the biggest.

Get a load of this retard.

redpill me on Ven

Sauce ? nothing about Morgan Stanley ven bullshit

There we go pajeet backup arriving

ven is a good coin with real partnerships

DYOR... or don't. In either case, we're talking big numbers here ($500 to $600 by March) and, believe me, you DON'T want to miss out. All the big dogs are talking about it... it's a hot topic, very hot.

Can't decide between ZRX VEN ICX REQ QSP KNC someone help which will get the most gainz?

Fucking bullshit, stop shilling this Pajeet coin. Calling bullshit on this chink market manipulation coin. While you suckers been sitting on VEN, I’ve been all in on Bazingacoin making mad gains

Thank you sirs. Please buy good coin. Many partnerships. No, sunny is not in jail sirs.

Honestly you sound like a retard. Ven is my largest holding like 80% of my port but let's hope for $100 eoy anything more is gravy. If we hit numbers like you say I'll give you 5 ven

VEN and ICX are best fundamentals by far. If you had to choose one choose VEN and just hold.

> mfw thinking of VEN in a few month

jim breyer invested in tencent and baidu before they were big , he knows which chink projects will be succesful. theres a reason why he didnt name drop walton or wabi. Buy VEN faggots

VEN is the real ONE chain

that's the big reveal

if you can't go all in on VEN reading their partnerships and China connections then you should go back to McDonalds

later when VEN is 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 you will be all "man i can't wait until i can find the next VEN" and /facepalm

>Rothschilds bow to Sunny Lu
>in contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Controls crypto market with an iron but fair fist
>Own tobacco companies & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Venville will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Sunny Lu babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress.
>Lu owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Thor nodes inside you right now
>Sunny is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years)
>Learned fluent English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Sunny. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Vengang
>Sunny is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope hes a benevolent being.

id say $30 guaranteed, but if you arent holding VEN/ICXNEO ur a fucking idiot

Are you nuts? We're going to be $1000+ EOY. Do you know what 'Morgan Stanley' is? VEN has solid fundamentals and a great, great team.

Here's my wallet, make sure to keep your promise.
0xed02f95fc08da48556a2a60dae4dccfee515fa84

>tfw only 200 ven

e-everyone has their personal moon, right user?

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a wine store in Shanghai yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like seven bottles of wine in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think these are RFID tagged. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

he cant keep getting away with it in my professional opinion

Reddit spacing = faggot

kek, this shit never gets old

i hope you're right, man. I'm 100% in VEN, but that would be ridiculous

I know what Morgan Stanley is, but why the hell do you keep mentioning them here? Never heard of connections between them and VeChain.

>Being this new

>electrical interference on the blockchain

kek, each modification to this pasta gets better

point and laugh

Fucking sell walls are back

If this is true I will have exactly 98k
Wow thanks just bought 98k

Any chance we can dip to 415? I fucking sold at like 425 like a tard. I have too little VEN so i need to swing trade a bit...

JUST FUCKING KILL ME HOLY FUCK FUCKING CHINK FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKINGHAUSDHIUDSAIHUDIUHSAHIUDSAFIUHFHDAIIUFIUAFDIUFDSA

proof that only newfags think "reddit spacing" is an actual thing

You will get rekt

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now-+

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Whats up my poorfag brother. got 200 VEN as well and 30 ICX.

We got our on moon

god damn it, I hope someone screenshots all these comments.
I will miss them if they are gone forever

Im fucking losing patience everything is mooning bigger than VeChain. Do something, Sunny.

this is tragic so many rumours floating around big news out and price doesn't move
manipulated as fuck

>muh etc... yawn

well yea, 98% of the ICO was sold to same six whales. they're trying to cash out of this obvious scamcoin while there's still news to pump it with

NEBL bro... common sense

>Bazingacoin
Hearing this coin often on here. Lots of FUDing it appears. It's not on Coin Market Cap yet, which is how most moon missions are. Haven't even seen it mentioned on Reddit. What exchanges is it on and what does the coin do? Seems like a potential moon mission. Take this from someone who predicted and rode the recent crash.

Your in a ven thread your only going to get one answer

Seems shady

This. Ven is definitely a Chinese scam designed to pump money from the pockets naive western traders. Basically the end game is to get as much Bitcoin in the hands of big Chinese investors, so either directly or by proxy, the Chinese government. That's why they don't deny the obvious lie about the "government partnership". It's an attempt to harness as much of the supply of Bitcoin. Chinese are notorious hoarders (gold and other precious metals, rare earth minerals and now also cryptocurrencies). Never EVER trust the Chinks. They are deceitful and manipulative and morals aren't in their dictionary. Jews are tame in comparison to the Chinese, so watch out. That doesn't mean it won't have a temporary pump at some point, it may, so if you feel ballsy and have no principles, go ahead and try to time it. But tread carefully and don't wait too long to cash out.

>end goal of anybody is to hold Bitcoin

I can imagine that you have a brown skin color,
Right? Raj Pajeet Patel?

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY BAGS PAJEET

Bitcoin = digital currency
VeChain = product management system
Pajeet = street pooper

Shut up, retard.

It is. What other crypto would retain value in case of, say, a financial collapse? It won't be Tittiecoin, Bazingacoin or anything like that. However misguided that may be from the "tech" perspective, Bitcoin is still considered the "gold standard" of blockchain.

You might be right, but a Jew will sell you a well that doesn't exist. At least when a Chink sells you a well, the fucker exists. The water might be tainted but hey, you bought the well.

that would mean a marketcap of $2 trillion
impossible.