Exit scam

The COSS exit scam is real.
It's NEVER coming back up.

These are not just bags anymore, they're locked bags.

after what happened at coinsmarket.com recently, i learned to never keep a large stash in markets. to those who bought coss... you literally have to leave coss in the exchange to get your dividends. do you really want to get Mt Gox'd? when will niggas learn

why would they exit scam just as the project is taking off, try harder pajeet.

No exit scam.
There were issues with buy / sell option on the site so it was taken offline temporarily so devs can fix it.

Rune also issued full refund to those who's orders sold as a market when it should have been a limit due to the bug.

He also provided 100% fee split for next two weeks to make up for this.

tldr: fuck off with the nonsense fud.

>issues with buy / sell
>He also provided 100% fee split for next two weeks to make up for this.
So there's literally nothing to split LMAO

But you still get 100% of nothing, that's almost a something.

This isnt an exit scam, the site is in maintenance because the devs fucked up horribly
Also I think before coss performs an exit scam rune will an hero

They are working hard to fix it. Was a beta. Will be up soon and slowly get better and better. Make it to 100k coss and sit back and don't work

why are there so many retarded pajeets on biz? they srsly need to display flags fking morons, binance was also on maintenance, is that exit scam aswell? braindead fucktards like u need to exit world

>sold all my coss before any of this happened
>near the top
>COSS is obviously a total shitcoin
>deployed the ETH into this dip on Binance

So ez

you must be a braindead retard if you think leaving your coss on your exchange is safe. hackers can easily hack the website and take everything away. Read up on Mt. Gox hack. not to mention you are losing dividends every time they perform maintenance which will be like every week for 12 hours.

First tether exchange biting the dust. Who is next? My bet is Hit, kucoin and Polo. Then binance and bitrex, shortly followed by finex kraken and cryptopia

You can stake them in MEW, retard!

>COSS
>Exit scam

Try harder fucking Pajeet

This is the ONLY exchange that has an actual communicative leader (Rune) who makes up for the mistakes ALL THE TIME.

this
It's clear that Rune actually cares about the project and wants it to succeed.

LOL!
You're not losing shit when they do maintenance. Dividends are calculated from a specific Eth block on Sundays. You could deposit the COSS literally five minutes before and get divs for the whole week.

At least know the shit you're fuding about, pajeet.

are you blindfuck? can u even read? he said coss is donefor even if u had ur coss coins, if the platform is exitscam or dead, ur coss will be as useless as ur brain, but thats not what i was talking about, all what i said if a platform goes on maintenance doesnt mean its an exist scam

what a name though
i wonder if he was born with it or if he changed it later in life

doubt it tbqh.

google rune evensen mlm scam

At this point it doesn't fucking matter if COSS is a scam or not, the site has enough problems that having anything to do with it is literally pure gambling. I sure as fuck am not going to risk my money going anywhere near that site again, but if you're just here for your gambling addiction then knock yourself out. There's no shortage of shitty crypto websites disappearing into the void on a daily basis and there's no reason not to think COSS isn't another one of them.

100% of nothing isn't almost a something, it's a whole nothing, which is at least 50% better.

Except that you don't have to leave it on COSS to get dividends lol. You can withdraw it to MEW and still get the dividends

just don't bother m8

>everyone rollsback 5 hours
>people who withdrew in that timeframe get 2x money
>the exchange will cover any loss for every people from their own pocket
>100% fee share for 2 weeks starting from when the site works properly

B A S E D

Guaranteed moon incoming