ICX MARINES

JUST A FEW DAYS TO MAIN NET LAUNCH

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da&ved=2ahUKEwij1vr0geDYAhWB11MKHVYtDboQFjAAegQIEBAB&usg=AOvVaw0_dWSBOKQL0nE7KsF-J99J
reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7qwvy3/_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When mainnet hits is there going to be a big dump?

should I sell then?

Where do you see ICX in 2 weeks?

get in here if you have atleast 60iq

oh look another chink scam run out of a nail salon.

Well on the 31st we also have a conference which is probably also going to drive the price up
We probably would've already hit $20 if we didn't get slowed down by Korean FUD

Yes, crypto is news driven and the smart money will exit 1-2 days before. then you buy the dump, and ride it until conferece 31 jan

Listen to this man

SO PUMPED TO GET PUMPED LETS GET IT BOOOOOOOOOOYS

3200 checking in

or just buy now and hold, guaranteed win

Why the fuck is this?
Why would people dump on GOOD NEWS?
I don't understand

Because everybody is going to sell after the news to lock in profits

look at TRX, ETH, NEO and their evens and the charts

You are the person people will dump into because of this :)

oh yeah, and boy did I buy in that sweet $5 dollar dip.... fucking lambos all over this shit now leggo

are you referring to the news being the date mainnet will be released?
or the actual release? or what

So dump a day before the mainnet release then buy back in a day or two later?

Then dump a day or 2 before the conference and buy back in a day or 2 later?

I'm going to sell the day of mainnet launch and buy as soon as I see a sizable dip
You could HODL but fuck it right?

What happens if they delay the mainnet launch? Are we just fucked at that point? They implied it was on schedule in their youtube video but I wish they would at least tweet out an official confirmation its still happening.

If I HODL then I'm still profitable.

What if there isn't a dump after mainnet?

$20? More like $35. This coin is one the most resilient alt coins for the last couple off months. It's been eating sell walls like a mad dog that hasn't been feasting for days. Its more than Korean eth, its the samsung of blockchains.

Holy fuck guys I checked Binance at my wagekek job and was super stoked to see we’re coming back!! ICON GANG BABY

There usually always is a dump. It's proverbial: buy the rumor, sell the news. Just pay close attention to the charts.

will mainnet launch be an announcement somewhere? or is the exact date already announced?

What does main net consist of, is it actually going to be adopted by more civil bussiness? I don't really get main net if they already have it working with hospitals, banks, etc. anyone care to school me on what main net actually consists of?

Nobody will be dumping, it can be listed on korean exchanges ANYTIME after mainnet once the tokens are minted.Dumping on the news in this case is suicide.

Or maybe not and I am a ICX whale wanting to buy your cheap coinz ? :O

True, we were going up a couple dollars a day at one point before the FUD hit
This Mainnet is the 26th

I would be a little scared to sell the news buy the rumor with ICX. Even its moons act irregularly. The run from 7-12 lasted days and barely dropped from every ATH each time. You could get locked out of profits

>Or maybe not and I am a ICX whale wanting to buy your cheap coinz ? :O
I hope not desu...

ICX BABE BLESSES YOU

Agreed, watch people dump and then they announce it being listed the same day! I'm HODLing

>Mainnet is the 26th
source?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da&ved=2ahUKEwij1vr0geDYAhWB11MKHVYtDboQFjAAegQIEBAB&usg=AOvVaw0_dWSBOKQL0nE7KsF-J99J

I thought it was 26th says 24th right there

SO GLAD MY ETH DIDN'T GO THROUGH UNTIL TODAY, ALL IN ON ICX AT 5 A COIN LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The team's weaponized autism leads me to believe they're secretly playing games with news and releases to fuck people who try to day trade it. I've been iron hands since $5, and every theoretical day trade I've larped out with this coin has been non profitable, besides the 6900-7500 wave we experienced for days.

No mainnet is the 24th

reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7qwvy3/_/

Remembered wrong, well what a pleasant mistake. Gains are sooner than expected :)

so wtf is going on lol? earlier today everything were still in red and now almost all coins went double digit green...

The storm is other.

We lost some anons along the way but we're gonna make it.

you sold the bottom after 3 days of EXTREME DUMPING

wtf...

Yep, Iron hands since $3.50 here....but I'm a poorfag so my stack is small. Not selling till 2019.

fuck you
I FUCKING SOLD IT AT 5500 TO BUY BACK BITCOIN AT FUCKING 8K AND NOW THIS SHIT NO FUCKING WAY I GOT BURNED I HELD ALL THE WAY THOUGH THE FUCKING MESS AND SOLD AT THE END.

if this doesnt crash again i fucking kill myself

Buy before we get back to $9 user, anything before then is a steal

No problem brother.Icx will be huge.Could be the biggest moon since eth.Did you know they are flying a load of the top crypto youtubers out for mainnet and summit?boxmining and cryptochico are both being flown out for it.

The pairs most importantly BTC recovered, come on friendo. Everytime BTC tanks every coin takes a hit, all coins have an inherent relation to BTC.

i AM NOT FUCKING SELLING LOW AND BUYING HIGH I WILL KILL MYSELF FIRST

Just sell now you're useless

This gives me a boner. Bless the gooks.

fuck you retard bitcoin to 9k again or else

Alright then just watch us go to the moon without you
:') I can't wait

just might double down

You’re the fucking retard here.

I didn't flinch at this crash, but im afraid this is a bulltrap and main nets release will coincide with the biggest red dildo we've ever seen from BTC.

How many is everybody holding? I feel like a small fry at 650 desu.

I'm a true small fry at 120

lol, i have 7. get rekt kids

I have 2.15 lol

7500 here. I've traded to accumulate more over time but I'm long on ICX.

Holding a solid 42

A mere 80. Certified pre-owned Toyota Corolla here I come.

300 here
wish I bought more

I really wanna swing trade for more but I get that harbinger of doom feeling that once I do, news will come out it's hitting Korean exchanges and I'll die inside.

How long are you guys expecting until we get back to $9 area
I'm expecting by tonight but hoping tomorrow I haven't finished accumulating

Had 4400, sold most of it at around 10.5$ because I was scared of bitcoin. I was a bit early and it went to 12$+ after that but now I'm glad I did.

Still have 640 for long term.

You have affirmed my faith in this coin with these digits

Thinking about turning my ven to icx since the rebrand got delayed. How high can icx go EoM?

why the fuck does it take more than 2 clicks of the mouse to finish "accumulating?"

some of us are whales ok

It's just epic crypto masters who want to feel like whales by averaging their buy price and not make the market move while going all in with their 400$ portfolio.

Or he's waiting for his last 100$ in btc to come from coinbase.

you guys are going to be so sad when this vaporware gets pushed back and dumps AGAIN

I feel like an orca amongst all the shrimps here. 2538

So do you sell at main net or just before the conference?

Hopefully quick question, what's the process of transferring the current ERC20 tokens to the native Icon chain coins after they are minted? Have they released any info on how that process works?
Mine are currently on my Trezor, but I was just going to throw them up on Binance a few days before the 24th and let them deal with it for me. Mostly just curious as to how it will actually work.

I like this coin / I bought in a while ago.

Hope it does well.

I'll sell up to 20% during the conference if it hits $25-30, holding rest until $300+

I think the exchanges are going to handle the swap, I remember reading it somewhere.

It's an unconfirmed rumor.

Thinking about selling my VEN for ICX and then sell with the mainnet launch to increase my VEN gains, but I'm not sure how high ICX will go and I have the paranoia that holding VEN gives you by making you think it could moon any second.

I figured, and that was the route I was going to take so I don't fuck it up. Was just trying to get an idea of how the process would even work. Only way I can see it working is having users create a ICX native wallet, then signing a message containing their new ICX wallet using their Ethereum wallet containing the ERC20 ICX and sending it and the ICX address to some service that will verify the message, check the ERC20 ICX balance, and then distribute the same amount of the native ICX coins to the wallet address verified by the signed message. But, I could also be retarded.

priced in

>vaporware
prove it

what's the deal with ven?
didn't it already moon

why hold it?

Wow so many small fries here. You guys actually think youre going to make it with a couple hundred ICX? fucking idiots. Soon I will be back into my ICX position but I am not buying over 60k SAT

Selling 100k as soon as possible. This is shitcoin

the main net is going to be delayed again, hence why they've been so quiet about it lately sold at 7500 a few days ago

Gonna use it to build that shed for your tobacco?

Why be a douche about it? "Making it" can mean different things to different people. Lambos are a meme, I know I won't be a millionaire but even a portfolio of 50K would be "making it" in my book.

Verge mainnet didn't help them.

Why would it help ICX?

I have 15k ICX and I swear to god it is fucking with my portfolio right now, but I bought a bit more during the dip. Sucks because I could have sold more at $12 and made fat profits but instead held 50% because I never sell everything.

3200 strapped in. Will not let go until I've departed this celestial orb.

listen to this user kids, exactly this if this Coin gets listed in the Korean exchange, forget about it I can see it going to $200 end of year or early next year Hold on tight, here is a nice slut for motivation

Let's go Icon!

Nothing wrong with holding ICX, you'll be rewarded.

What's your strategy for accumulating icx when it could theoretically breakout at any moment

Fucking Korea FUD and BTC dip screwed us up. We could legitimately be at $20 by now. Eh, I’m holding this long term anyway. $80 EOY.

>eating sell dogs like a starved korean that hasn't feasted for days

the fuck dude?

Follow the whales, study the graphs, look for patterns. I’ve accumulated a shit ton. Last week during the Korea shit and this week with the dip.

Because ICX mainnet won't be a piece of shit