Who Saved Crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

colehortonchannel.com/2018/01/16/the-current-market-situation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time in China: 6:20 a.m.

Saved? Wallstreet made a killing on their shorts and bought back in cheap. Get ready for a pump.

PLZ ASIANS DONT CRASH THE MARKET AGAIN

Americhads woke up

I did by buying all your bags. Thanks pussies.

Do you need to ask?

THNX MR BOGDAFF

A phone call obviously. are you new?

this.

CHINKS IF YOU KILL IT TONIGHT WE'LL FUCK YOU UP FOR GOOD

So, not them I guess

the buyers

It bounced all the way up to 11.6k, now we're going down again. The floor isn't lava, the floor is poverty.

He did his part.

REMINDER THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO UNIRONICALLY CASHED OUT EARLIER TODAY.

fraudulent tether

I'm not too eager to admit it, but it appears that Ameriyanks might have been the cavalry that we desperately needed.

trx

I did

Chinks will make or break this. If they buy the crash is over, if they dump on the poor amerifags again we're in for a ride

wall street shorted your ass aka americans
fucking deluded
colehortonchannel.com/2018/01/16/the-current-market-situation/

Seems a bit too premature to call it a recovery. What were previous mid Jan Dips like and how long did they last? I'm pretty sure a sharp dip and sharp recovery is a good thing.

Yeah what were the aftershock patterns like?

MURRRICAAAAA

I live for those stories.

Tether, obviously.

your mom

Lord Tether

>core cucks are necking themselves.. I'm a merciful god, we will delay the flippening another month

bcash. lol

50% more down tomorrow guys, sell what you have, or don t cry after.

me

>Who Saved Crypto?
>The same guys who did the killing
>All for profit

>red candles
>saved

You’re welcome children.

It wasn't saved it was manipulated by Wall street.
Now (((they))) gonna pump it to 15k then drop again
and again
and again
Until SEC comes in and regulate the shit out of our little magic money.

FUCKING NORMIES AND JEWS RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

more reddit suicides incoming

I was about to say that no one would be dumb enough to buy at 15k when this pattern was apparent but BTC was getting bought for 11k a few minutes ago...

crypto saved itself.

Hope a couple shorts got smoked in the process.

But it's not over yet.

>I was about to say that no one would be dumb enough to buy at 15k when this pattern was apparent but BTC was getting bought for 11k a few minutes ago...
15k >>> 11k
it's only going up from 11k

>dumb enough
It's ((())) who buy cheap btc right now from weak hands and panicking normies.
Unfortunately btc is decentralized only on paper, the truth it is heavely manipulated, there is no trasnparancy, no way to see and disrupt top players collusion. That's why SEC exists in centralized economy, to prevent shit like this from happening.
We desperately need some sort of decentralized regulation - governmenting masternodes or some shit might be the answer.