Why do people use Litecoin to transfer money between exchanges instead of Bitcoin Cash?

Why do people use Litecoin to transfer money between exchanges instead of Bitcoin Cash?

because ltc was made by a smart man and bitcoin cash was made by a felon.

also ltc has been around longer

ltc is better than bch? also

>ver

please just stop

Real pros use doge.

Stay poor.

BCH often has higher fees and always has far higher block times.

For starters a few places I transfer to simply don't have bcash, one place in particular only has BTC, ETH, LTC. It's not an exchange it's a store, but ya. I don't just use LTC, I used to use ETH sometimes I guess.

Probably the main reason is bcash is shilled so fucking much that it turns me away from it. Also I don't like the logo.

FLASH will overtake litecoin.

doge is very exchange, much transfer

Bch is slow as fuck.

Because people don't want to accept the fact that LTC is a scam.

cash spends more money and time advertising and talking shit than developing and making themselves any good

how's btc then?

>BCH
between 45 minutes and 3 hours
costs $2
>Litecoin
Between 10 minutes and 30 minutes
costs $0.2

I don't know user, maybe because bcc is shit

that's what you see on the surface

The relevant exchanges don't have doge pairs and cryptopia is being a dick with doge and litecoin

they refuse to fix ASICboost and allowed miners to exploit the emergency difficulty adjustment like 7 times
their development is a joke

hurrr durrr bitcoin cash has lower fees than bitcoin and is faster to confirm
>has higher fees and slower confirmations than nearly all other coins
cashies are faggots, bitcoin has scaled well for it's age, bcash is just a shit fork of outdated tech that no-one uses

because I prefer faster, cheaper transfers and not to use chink scamcoins.

>bcc
BEETCONEEEEEEEEECT
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
BEETCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Phase 1 - anyone who opposes Segwit as a scaling solution - attacked.
Phase 2 - any business who doesn't implement Segwit - attacked.
Phase 3 - any user who dares to not transact with Segwit - attacked?

This is Segwit - the "opt-in" Softfork. Yeah right!

What a farce.

Fuck off Roger noone wants your shitcoin.

Litecoin is its own coin with precedent and a possible future. Your coin is an attempt to run to the top and crash the party for everyone, your first attempt failed, and your damage control since has been cringeworthy at best. Nobody wants Bcash.

>hurr my crypto needs to be made by wholesome christian ppl

That image is obviously a joke

ive been posting that image for months as a psyop (I didn't even make it).

Glad to see corecucks taking the bait. So predictable. If they fell for blockstream they'll fall for anything.

ver didn't fucking make bitcoin cash, and he didn't cause the fork either. It was a community decision that built up over the course of 2 years as blockstream played out their con. Everyone involved in the fork tried for 2 fucking years to avoid it and reach community consensus. Core is the group that refused to cooperate.

Cuz nobody want BTrash, LTC and ZEC are way better.

you're a fucking idiot

segwit is an efficient scaling solution + tx malleability fix + ASICboost fix without the need to change the code

businesses that don't implement it are stupid and passing the expenses onto their customers. The main opposition to segwit were miners who lost their patented covert ASICboost advantage. Others opposing it were businesses that wanted to influence the official code.

but if you want to transact the old way AND complain about fees like brian armstrong FUCK OFF

what if i told u big whales use fucking dogecoin to move around large amounts of money

This. I fucking love how doge is unironically one of the best coins among the top 40.

Litecoin is made by Genius Chad

Bcash is fake and gay desu

this coin is just cancer in the community it serves no other purpose

Doge is king
Why are there still newer coins that are slower and cost more to do transfers? Makes no sense.
Long live through Doge
47% of my portfolio is Doge

are you autistic or blind? do you have the mental capability of looking at charts?

fucking retards on Veeky Forums i swear to god

Because bcash 8mb blocks are full.
>We need a Bcash fork to make bigger blocks!

My inbound referrals from Getmonero vs acceptbitcoincash, my store is listed both places 120/1.
I like BCH, but it's pretty shit for usage or interest.